Old December 17th 05, 06:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Definitely Not Qualified

From: Dave Heil on Dec 15, 11:24 pm

From: Frank Gilliland on Dec 15, 6:25 pm
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:58:21 GMT, "K0HB"

What "fraudulent Dudly the Imposter", Len?

The hero of "seven hostile actions" also known as "K4YZ."

Steve's written something about being a hero? I never saw that. Can
you provide a link to the archive?

What factoids have you
coughed up about Steve's military service?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. One can't prove a NEGATIVE, sweetums. :-)

That's right. You can't prove the things you've stated as fact.

Since Dudly can't offer any proof whatsoever of his "military
service," I say he's a damn LIAR about that.

You say quite a number of things which have no basis in fact.

If Dudly can prove his military service with some evidence,
fine. However, he's NOT done that in seven years.

So?

You've done a lot of flailing but have offered up precisely zip.

"Attached" is a ZIP file showing Dudly's military service.

It's an easy download. File size is 0 bytes.

What you have is a file of the information in your possession.

Heck, Len, *you* aren't showing a good face of the public to amateur radio.

Hello? I'm not *IN* amateur radio. You are the one gnashing
and crying and cursing about that... :-)

I know you aren't in amateur radio and I've done absolutely no crying or
cursing over it. I'm rather pleased about it. You *are* a member of the
public though.

Oh, yes, YOU are the one who told me I should have gotten an
amateur radio license BEFORE I got my commercial radio license!

As I pointed out earlier, you say a number of things which have no basis
in fact.

YOU are the one saying I don't have any business being in here
without a ham license!

Tsk. :-)

Your statement is incorrect.

You seem to have brought those thing up a time or twenty.

For those of you who have great difficulty in understanding
that RADIO exists outside of amateurdom, it needs to be
repeated as often as required for understanding.

Your understanding?

That's just the way it is...

Major Dud hasn't published ONE thing about his active USMC
life, no forms, no documents, not even a snapshot. All he
has published now is the famous Booger shot of him in a
poopy suit at QRZ, in the "uniform" of the CIVIL Air Patrol.

So?

So...what has the CAP to do with United States amateur radio?

You seem to the one making an issue of it. Someone posts a photo of
himself on his web site and it becomes an issue for you?

Are hams supposed to have moustaches with boogers in them?

Did someone write about that sort of thing--other than you?

So...what have you said about your morsebuddy's famous claim:

"The FCC doesn't license amateur radio." ?

:-)

Do you mean the one where he stated that he made an error? Do you ever
acknowledge your errors, Len?

Dave K8MN
Old December 17th 05, 07:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd II

"The FCC doesn't license amateur radio." ?

:-)

Do you mean the one where he stated that he made an error? Do you ever
acknowledge your errors, Len?

Dave K8MN

Dave: To respond to Lennie is not much different than addressing a Micky
Mouse actor with a lung full of Helium. All you get is a high-pitched squeal
and a great amount of unintelligible babble.

Lennie is a Troll. Dan said it best. Ignore him.

Old December 17th 05, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Dec 16, 3:41 pm
wrote:
Sorry, but the last REAL SERVING IN THE MILITARY President
was James Earle Carter, USN,

His middle name is spelled "Earl". Not "Earle".

Can't you get anyhting right? ;-)

"Anyhting?"

Yes, Leonarde, "anyhting". A typo. You seem to go ape
over them, so I toss in one or two just to keep you happy,

Go to:
http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq60-14.htm

You WILL find that it is EARLE with an ending E, just like
his father spelled it.

Other sources say differently.

Spelling isn't rocket science, Len :-)

That's true,

So why are you so bad at it? ;-)

I've worked WITH rocket scientists (and engineers) at
Rocketdyne Division of (then) Rockwell International
(now a Division of Boeing who purchased them a few
years ago).

As you flitted from job to job....

Does having worked for "rocket scientists" somehow make
your opinions about amateur radio policy better or superior
to those of anyone else, Len?

You seem to think it does.

Have you ever been a part of an SSME (Space Shuttle Main
Engine) test firing to test LOX flow instrumentation?
I have. Up on "Coca Site" of the Santa Susannah Field
Test Laboratories in the mountains between Los Angeles
and Ventura Counties.

Does that somehow make
your opinions about amateur radio policy better or superior
to those of anyone else, Len?

You seem to think it does.

and George Herbert Walker Bush,
USNR, and Gerald Rudolph Ford, USNR. [living that is]

Our current President served as an F-102 pilot in the Texas Air
National Guard.

I thought I wrote that?

No, you didn't. I wrote it.

Do you know what an F-102 is....?

Yes, I do, Len. Do you know what an FT-102 is, Len?

Do you know the difference between it and an F-106, Jimmie?

Yes, I do, Len. Do you the difference between an FT-102 and an FT-101?

I've had my hands inside both of them at Hughes Aircraft
Company field in Culver City, CA.

I've had my hands inside all kinds of things, Len.

Took part in testing of
the MA-1 fire control system for the F-106, initially using
the F-102 as a test bed. That was in 1958-1960. MA-1 was
the first - and probably last - vacuum tube based digital
computer airborne fire-control system. Interesting stuff
to know what that MA-1 could do...

Does that somehow make
your opinions about amateur radio policy better or superior
to those of anyone else, Len?

You seem to think it does.

Besides - how do we know any of these "rocket scientist" claims
of yours are true? You're big on demanding "proof" of
all sorts of stuff, and rejecting people's claims. Why
should we accept your claims? Pictures and verbiage on
someone's website aren't "proof".

See: http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/gwbbio.html

Does that service not count for you, Len?

Not particularly.

Is that a yes or a no?

Dubya was never activated from the Air
Guard during a war time,

So what? Does someone's military service only
count if they are "activated during a war time"?

Let's see....Dan, W4NTI, was certainly "activated
during a war time". He was the target of your
"few ounces of pressure" posts.

Dave, K8MN was certainly "activated during a war
time". He was the target of your classic "feldwebel post".

I don't know if you consider Hans, K0HB, to have been
"activated during a war time", but you sure don't show
him much respect even though he has more military
service than you. And he's NCTA!

Perhaps what really bothers you about K0HB is that
he has better stories, and tells them better, than you do.

And while Hans is against the Morse Code test, and has been
for a long time, he's *for* Morse Code *use*. That seems to
bother you no end. Which proves that you're not just against
the *test*, but against Morse Code *use*. And a whole bunch
of other things.

None of them had any direct contact with amateur radio.

How do you know for sure, Len?

If they did, QST would have had an orgasmic issue
special! :-)

Nope. They didn't have one about K7UGA.

Wrong again, Len!

Old December 17th 05, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: Dave Heil on Dec 15, 11:24 pm
From: Frank Gilliland on Dec 15, 6:25 pm
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:58:21 GMT, "K0HB"

What "fraudulent Dudly the Imposter", Len?

The hero of "seven hostile actions" also known as "K4YZ."

If he's the hero, he's not fraudulent....

What factoids have you
coughed up about Steve's military service?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. One can't prove a NEGATIVE, sweetums. :-)

Since Dudly can't offer any proof whatsoever of his "military
service," I say he's a damn LIAR about that.

Can't offer proof? Or won't offer proof?

Or maybe just hasn't done it yet?

Why should anyone have to prove their military service to *you*,
Len?

If Dudly can prove his military service with some evidence,
fine. However, he's NOT done that in seven years.

Why should anyone prove anyhting to *you*, Len?

You've done a lot of flailing but have offered up precisely zip.

"Attached" is a ZIP file showing Dudly's military service.

It's an easy download. File size is 0 bytes.

Heck, Len, *you* aren't showing a good face of the public to amateur radio.

Hello? I'm not *IN* amateur radio.

That's a very good thing, Len!

Oh, yes, YOU are the one who told me I should have gotten an
amateur radio license BEFORE I got my commercial radio license!

Where? Show us some *proof*, Len. Otherwise someone might
call you a liar. Not me, of course - I'd just say you were mistaken.

YOU are the one saying I don't have any business being in here
without a ham license!

Where? Show us some *proof*, Len. Otherwise someone might
call you a liar. Not me, of course - I'd just say you were mistaken.

You seem to have brought those thing up a time or twenty.

For those of you who have great difficulty in understanding
that RADIO exists outside of amateurdom, it needs to be
repeated as often as required for understanding.

We all understand that RADIO exists outside of "amateurdom", Len.

You don't seem to understand a lot of things, though.

"The FCC doesn't license amateur radio." ?

Who wrote that, Len?

Or are you misquoting - again?

--

btw, that Jack Gerritsen fellow - ex-KG6IRO - will probably have to pay
the

Old December 17th 05, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

wrote

I don't know if you consider Hans, K0HB, to have been
"activated during a war time", but you sure don't show
him much respect even though he has more military
service than you. And he's NCTA!

During my service (1958 to 1988) the US did not declare war on any other nation.

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Old December 17th 05, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
2Test Roger

"KØHB" wrote in message:

Hans SYCOPHANT & HANS wrote:

I don't know if you consider Hans, K0HB, to have been
"activated during a war time", but you sure don't show
him much respect even though he has more military
service than you. And he's NCTA!

During my service (1958 to 1988) the US did not declare war on any other
nation.

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Then how do you account for the five Medals of Honor you have?
Are you wearing all five to the Legion Christmas party?

Lloyd

Old December 17th 05, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Dec 17, 4:27 am

From: on Dec 16, 3:41 pm
wrote:

Sorry, but the last REAL SERVING IN THE MILITARY President
was James Earle Carter, USN,

His middle name is spelled "Earl". Not "Earle".
Can't you get anyhting right? ;-)

You screwed up typing the word "anything" and now try to get
out of it by saying it was "deliberate." Bull****.

Go to: http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq60-14.htm

You WILL find that it is EARLE with an ending E, just like
his father spelled it.

Other sources say differently.

"Other sources?"

The United States Navy, from whose Naval Academy James Earle
Carter graduated, spelled it "Earle."

The United States Navy, in which Lieutenant James Earle
Carter served, spelled it "Earle."

James Earle Carter, when he chooses to use his full legal
name, spells it "Earle."

But, Jimmie Miccolis, self-proclaimed Master of All Things,
is "other sources" who claim to "know better." shrug

Spelling isn't rocket science, Len :-)

I've worked WITH rocket scientists (and engineers) at
Rocketdyne Division of (then) Rockwell International
(now a Division of Boeing who purchased them a few
years ago).

As you flitted from job to job....

Advancing in salary and responsibility each time...

Does having worked for "rocket scientists" somehow make
your opinions about amateur radio policy better or superior
to those of anyone else, Len?

You seem to think it does.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, "other sources," don't try to bulldoze a
mountain out of your little ant-hill faux pas.

When you've had some experience in REAL wordsmithing as
an article-seller and editing, you come on back.

Nowhere in Title 47 C.F.R. is it stated that an AMATEUR
radio license grant makes YOU "superior" to anyone in
anything, regardless of license class.

So far in here, all you've done is to posture and post
(seemingly endlessly) about how "right" you are in
everything and how everyone who disagrees with you is
so terribly "wrong."

Does that somehow make
your opinions about amateur radio policy better or superior
to those of anyone else, Len?

If I want to find out the correct spelling of the legal
name of a President of the United States, I can find it.
I don't need "other sources."

So far your little toy bulldozer hasn't made much of a
dent in that faux pas "spelling" ant-hill of yours.

Here's a DOS Tip, "official sources:" Don't try to
correct the USN, the Naval Academy, the Naval Bureau
of Personnel, the official United States Navy History
site, the state of Georgia, or the United States
Government on the spelling of a former President's name.

I've had my hands inside all kinds of things, Len.

Then isn't it time you washed your hands of this little
spelling faux pas of yours?

Besides - how do we know any of these "rocket scientist" claims
of yours are true? You're big on demanding "proof" of
all sorts of stuff, and rejecting people's claims. Why
should we accept your claims? Pictures and verbiage on
someone's website aren't "proof".

Contact the Personnel Department of Rocketdyne Division
of Boeing Aircraft in Canoga Park, CA.

Do you need their mailing address? If so, contact your
"other sources."

I can name ALL of my employers from part-time during
high school onward, and have. Have you done the same?
No? Why not?

Perhaps those "other sources" have your employment
details? I'm sure they must, since you carefully AVOID
stating anything yourself.

Perhaps what really bothers you about K0HB is that
he has better stories, and tells them better, than you do.

I have no stories of "CW operating," Jimmie.

Never used morse code mode in over a half century,
haven't been required to in either military or
civilian occupations.

As to "telling them better," show your chops as a
PAID-by-others editor and wordsmith FIRST. You are
so highly biased in favor of morse mode that you are
incapable of objectively critiquing any "story" for any
mass media publication other than some "CW organization."

Hans sent me a copy of his "Speed Key" credential from
the United States Navy. Do you have one of those?
Or do your "other sources" have it?

You were never in the USN or USNR. You were never in
the Persian Gulf region. You were never in the service
of the military of the United States.

We (other than "other sources") don't know if you
ever did any radio communications in professional/commercial
radio other than AMATEUR. You are carefully ambiguous and
non-specific about that. Just like Dudly the Imposter.

[on living Presidents of the United States]

None of them had any direct contact with amateur radio.

How do you know for sure, Len?

If they did, QST would have had an orgasmic issue
special! :-)

Nope. They didn't have one about K7UGA.

Senator Barry Goldwater was never elected President of the
United States. He LOST.

Wrong again, Len!

No, I'm right...Barry Goldwater didn't get elected
President. I'm really not concerned about how WRONG
your "other sources" are, Jimmie.

Now put that little toy bulldozer away. No matter how
much you shovel it, that little spelling ant-hill faux
pas is NOT going to get larger.

Go play with your AMATEUR radios. That will keep you
in the house and busy this Saturday night.

Old December 17th 05, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd II

wrote in message

YAWN

Old December 18th 05, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Real Estate Follies

KØHB wrote:
wrote

Do you really believe that?

Gee, do ya think that the ITU is a member of the IARU?

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Do you?