Old November 28th 05, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default will stevie the coward ever come clean

will Stevie ever admit the truth about his lies?
his threats?
his gay bashing?
his pagan bashing?
his deciet?
his fraud?
his forgeries?
his evasions?
his misdirections?
will stevie come clean about anything?

Old November 29th 05, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:
will Stevie ever admit the truth about his lies?

What lies?

his threats?

What threats?

his gay bashing?

What gay bashing? Despite stating that you have sex with men, you
claim you're not gay. So which one of your lies is the one you're
using today?

his pagan bashing?

What pagan bashing?

his deciet?

"deceit"

What deceit?

his fraud?

What fraud?

his forgeries?

What forgeries?

his evasions?

What evasions?

his misdirections?

What misdirections?

will stevie come clean about anything?

Come clean about what?

Something came to me in that response...And that is that no matter
how many times in any one day YOU showered...no matter how many times
you bathed, flossed, brushed, or otherwise engaged in hygenic
practices, you'll still be a liar, and that will NEVER wash off,
Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 29th 05, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevie the coward

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
will Stevie ever admit the truth about his lies?

What lies?

all of them

his threats?

What threats?

your threats

his gay bashing?

What gay bashing? Despite stating that you have sex with men, you
claim you're not gay. So which one of your lies is the one you're
using today?

that is gay bashing stevie and OT and just plain proof of your mental
illness

and you racked another lie

his pagan bashing?

What pagan bashing?

yours

his deciet?

"deceit"

What deceit?

yours

his fraud?

What fraud?

yours

his forgeries?

What forgeries?

your

his evasions?

What evasions?

this whole post is an evasion stevie

his misdirections?

What misdirections?

will stevie come clean about anything?

Come clean about what?

you being liar

Something came to me in that response...And that is that no matter
how many times in any one day YOU showered...no matter how many times
you bathed, flossed, brushed, or otherwise engaged in hygenic
practices, you'll still be a liar, and that will NEVER wash off,

obvoiusly you must have been abused as a child you got caught lying and
abused for it

you are as liar

you can't tell the trut

one mintue it is that I an ilerate the the next I am liar
you just can't stand the fact I will not bow down to you

butyour diatribe makes it nothing I can will ever satify you

so the question stands (another of your eveasion) why should I try?
Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 3rd 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mularkie 2

On 29 Nov 2005 10:29:36 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
more scat for the asshole

an Old friend wrote:
[...]

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old January 10th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Markie Mularkie steve conserhsip 2

On 29 Nov 2005 10:29:36 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
inference is censorship steve accoding to you

Old January 24th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default when wll Steve stop sexualy abusing his daughter

as ture as your claims
Old January 27th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default learn to spell steve

learn to spell steve