Old November 29th 05, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default a promise to stevie

stevie has expressed some conecrn that I might somehow give him an STD
(without having one myself that would be a good trick but..)

if I entour encounter you, and violence insues at least one of us will
likely end up dead. I will not assult to have sex with you, if I
assult you it would be to kill you outright

I hope that clears up any confusion you may suffer from
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download