Old November 30th 05, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default was the late N8DOS a child abuser?

the evidence at hand suggests that sorry conclusion

we have the yearsof abusive behavoir by by K4YZ a classic hallmark of
the abused child

and why/how did N8DOS abuse his child? the logic of it and the
eveidence of our eyes is that The boy that would grow in K4YZ must have
lied and been abused for it in an effort to stop it

not knowing the extent to which the young steve was lying we can only
guess how much it took to get steve to point where the thought of lie
was enough to send him into a rage. , given the angstroms thin skin
Steve now has

it may not have even seemd like abuse, but sadly it was too much for
the unstable mind of the child that is steve

too bad very sad