Old December 1st 05, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stvie lies some more

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Ah yes...The Feeble Five High Five.

How (un)impressive!

bull#### you are quite impressed

No, I'm not.

Seeing one documented liar pat another on the back for spending his
welfare money sitting around the computer and spamming USENET is not
very impressive.

not sepending welfare money not spaming the usenet not a documented
liar( an admitted one but not a documented liar)

Old December 1st 05, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Ah yes...The Feeble Five High Five.

How (un)impressive!

bull#### you are quite impressed

No, I'm not.

Seeing one documented liar pat another on the back for spending his
welfare money sitting around the computer and spamming USENET is not
very impressive.

not sepending welfare money...(SNIP)

Good for you.

I am quite sure "sepending" is illegal...Whatever it is...

(UNSNIP)...not spaming the usenet

Oh?

Now over 150 titles to your credit in less than 60 hours.

not a documented liar( an admitted one but not a documented liar)

Sure it's documented.

It's documented in the archives of Google...

Search under "Colonel Chemical Corps"

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 2nd 05, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Brain Bouncing Blindly ~~ Manifests Markies Malicious Muddlings

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
lets see at qrz stevie goes on about his father

claiming he was in the USN and the army but fist in the USN but while
he was in navy according to steve in RRAP his father served under Mac
Arthor ion the ground in Korea (while serving in the Navy?

Markie, you've been spamming the group with your assinine,
derranged behaviour for days, now,

Kind of reminds me of Steve's incessant postings and new threads.

indeed that was the effect I was going for

How am I managing BB?

Impressive. I think that you are out-Steving the Master.

Cute!

....and unfortunate. You tend to be the lowest common denominator and
when people stoop to your kind of behavio[u]r, it drags the whole group
down. Thanks for a shining example of Extra Hamdom.

the only real trouble I am having is I can deal blows as low as Stevie
does on a routinue basis

I tried being a jerk like Steve, but I had no stomach for it. Gave it
up after a couple of weeks. I don't know how he can stand himself.

Oh, NO, Brain!

Steve, it's "Brian."

Don't understimate yourself, Brain!

When I do I'm usually wrong.

You're your OWN jerk, and I am sure you have PLENTY of stomach for
it!

I prefer politeness. People can disagree without being disagreeable.
Except for a person named "Steven J Robeson."

And unlike you I can see you being able to "stand" yourself. What
I CAN'T see is you subjecting your family to a jerk like you.

What has my family to do with your assinine behavio[u]r on rrap? Is
this the part where you again feel a need to talk to my wife or my
minor son? Be careful how you answer.

and now create an absolute lie that
even Brian and Lennie know to be false.

You might want to check with Len and Brian first before speaking for
them.

Do you not know that whateve bit of credibility you had left is
gone?

Steve, K4YZ

For merely behaving as you have?

indeed Did you catch how that stament made him a liar again?

The double-standard couldn't have been more clear.

Ah yes...The Feeble Five High Five.

How (un)impressive!

Steve, K4YZ

"High Five?" Hi, hi!

Your lies are so ubiquitous that drawing attention to them is
b-o-r-i-n-g. It's like finding a tiny toy surprise in every box of
Cracker Jacks. The thrill is gone.

Old December 2nd 05, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
lets see at qrz stevie goes on about his father

claiming he was in the USN and the army but fist in the USN but while
he was in navy according to steve in RRAP his father served under Mac
Arthor ion the ground in Korea (while serving in the Navy?

Markie, you've been spamming the group with your assinine,
derranged behaviour for days, now,

Kind of reminds me of Steve's incessant postings and new threads.

indeed that was the effect I was going for

How am I managing BB?

Impressive. I think that you are out-Steving the Master.

Cute!

...and unfortunate. You tend to be the lowest common denominator and
when people stoop to your kind of behavio[u]r, it drags the whole group
down. Thanks for a shining example of Extra Hamdom.

very unforunate but what can you do

the only real trouble I am having is I can deal blows as low as Stevie
does on a routinue basis

I tried being a jerk like Steve, but I had no stomach for it. Gave it
up after a couple of weeks. I don't know how he can stand himself.

Oh, NO, Brain!

Steve, it's "Brian."

Don't understimate yourself, Brain!

When I do I'm usually wrong.

You're your OWN jerk, and I am sure you have PLENTY of stomach for
it!

I prefer politeness. People can disagree without being disagreeable.
Except for a person named "Steven J Robeson."

people can I am not sure realy make that standard

And unlike you I can see you being able to "stand" yourself. What
I CAN'T see is you subjecting your family to a jerk like you.

What has my family to do with your assinine behavio[u]r on rrap? Is
this the part where you again feel a need to talk to my wife or my
minor son? Be careful how you answer.

very likely after all he has called the cops on me again no results of
course

cut

Old December 2nd 05, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
lets see at qrz stevie goes on about his father

claiming he was in the USN and the army but fist in the USN but while
he was in navy according to steve in RRAP his father served under Mac
Arthor ion the ground in Korea (while serving in the Navy?

Markie, you've been spamming the group with your assinine,
derranged behaviour for days, now,

Kind of reminds me of Steve's incessant postings and new threads.

indeed that was the effect I was going for

How am I managing BB?

Impressive. I think that you are out-Steving the Master.

Cute!

...and unfortunate. You tend to be the lowest common denominator and
when people stoop to your kind of behavio[u]r, it drags the whole group
down. Thanks for a shining example of Extra Hamdom.

That behaviour is only directed at those who help to foster it.

For example those who call others names when they weren't called
similar names to start with.

BTW Brain, you've yet to answer why YOU continue to do so,
espeically in regards to Jim Miccolis.

the only real trouble I am having is I can deal blows as low as Stevie
does on a routinue basis

I tried being a jerk like Steve, but I had no stomach for it. Gave it
up after a couple of weeks. I don't know how he can stand himself.

Oh, NO, Brain!

Steve, it's "Brian."

Is it?

Gee, Brain, I thought a few days ago I said I'd cool things if you
did.

I did, but what you did was keep right on digging in.

Don't understimate yourself, Brain!

When I do I'm usually wrong.

See! There you go again!

You're your OWN jerk, and I am sure you have PLENTY of stomach for
it!

I prefer politeness. People can disagree without being disagreeable.
Except for a person named "Steven J Robeson."

Oh no! There are quite a few other people here with whom I
correspond, at times even "toe-to-toe", yet life seems to move on.

However those persons whoim I call the "Feeble Five" seem to be
the exception.

And, uh, Brain...That includes you.

And unlike you I can see you being able to "stand" yourself. What
I CAN'T see is you subjecting your family to a jerk like you.

What has my family to do with your assinine behavio[u]r on rrap? Is
this the part where you again feel a need to talk to my wife or my
minor son? Be careful how you answer.

Don't presume to caution me again, Brain.

And no, I don't need to "talk" to your wife or child.

They can surf the net and see how you act behind their backs
without any assistance from me, I am sure.

and now create an absolute lie that
even Brian and Lennie know to be false.

You might want to check with Len and Brian first before speaking for
them.

Do you not know that whateve bit of credibility you had left is
gone?

Steve, K4YZ

For merely behaving as you have?

indeed Did you catch how that stament made him a liar again?

The double-standard couldn't have been more clear.

Ah yes...The Feeble Five High Five.

How (un)impressive!

Steve, K4YZ

"High Five?" Hi, hi!

Your lies are so ubiquitous that drawing attention to them is
b-o-r-i-n-g. It's like finding a tiny toy surprise in every box of
Cracker Jacks. The thrill is gone.

The thrill is gone since there's nothing for you to do, Brain.

Now...If you want that civility thing to work, IT TAKES TWO.

How things proceed from here are up to YOU. Be careful how YOU
respond!

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 2nd 05, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stevie liee again ho hum

On 2 Dec 2005 04:48:10 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
lets see at qrz stevie goes on about his father

claiming he was in the USN and the army but fist in the USN but while
he was in navy according to steve in RRAP his father served under Mac
Arthor ion the ground in Korea (while serving in the Navy?

Markie, you've been spamming the group with your assinine,
derranged behaviour for days, now,

Kind of reminds me of Steve's incessant postings and new threads.

indeed that was the effect I was going for

How am I managing BB?

Impressive. I think that you are out-Steving the Master.

Cute!

...and unfortunate. You tend to be the lowest common denominator and
when people stoop to your kind of behavio[u]r, it drags the whole group
down. Thanks for a shining example of Extra Hamdom.

That behaviour is only directed at those who help to foster it.

another lie

you don't therten to murder fpeople

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 3rd 05, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
lets see at qrz stevie goes on about his father

claiming he was in the USN and the army but fist in the USN but while
he was in navy according to steve in RRAP his father served under Mac
Arthor ion the ground in Korea (while serving in the Navy?

Markie, you've been spamming the group with your assinine,
derranged behaviour for days, now,

Kind of reminds me of Steve's incessant postings and new threads.

indeed that was the effect I was going for

How am I managing BB?

Impressive. I think that you are out-Steving the Master.

Cute!

...and unfortunate. You tend to be the lowest common denominator and
when people stoop to your kind of behavio[u]r, it drags the whole group
down. Thanks for a shining example of Extra Hamdom.

That behaviour is only directed at those who help to foster it.

Always needing an excuse for your bad behavio[u]r.

For example those who call others names when they weren't called
similar names to start with.

Yet you attack me when I refer to you as "Steve." My bad.

BTW Brain, you've yet to answer why YOU continue to do so,
espeically in regards to Jim Miccolis.

I refer to Jim as "Jim." Get it? "Jim" means Jim???

the only real trouble I am having is I can deal blows as low as Stevie
does on a routinue basis

I tried being a jerk like Steve, but I had no stomach for it. Gave it
up after a couple of weeks. I don't know how he can stand himself.

Oh, NO, Brain!

Steve, it's "Brian."

Is it?

Gee, Brain, I thought a few days ago I said I'd cool things if you
did.

Yes, you did.

I did, but what you did was keep right on digging in.

Now you lie again.

Don't understimate yourself, Brain!

When I do I'm usually wrong.

See! There you go again!

I agree with your "assertion of fact" not to underestimate myself, and
you now have a problem with it.

You're your OWN jerk, and I am sure you have PLENTY of stomach for
it!

I prefer politeness. People can disagree without being disagreeable.
Except for a person named "Steven J Robeson."

Oh no! There are quite a few other people here with whom I
correspond, at times even "toe-to-toe", yet life seems to move on.

Does it?

However those persons whoim I call the "Feeble Five" seem to be
the exception.

And, uh, Brain...That includes you.

Name calling and more name calling, yet I refer to you as "Steve."

And unlike you I can see you being able to "stand" yourself. What
I CAN'T see is you subjecting your family to a jerk like you.

What has my family to do with your assinine behavio[u]r on rrap? Is
this the part where you again feel a need to talk to my wife or my
minor son? Be careful how you answer.

Don't presume to caution me again, Brain.

Caution.

And no, I don't need to "talk" to your wife or child.

I'm certainly glad that you're off that kick.

They can surf the net and see how you act behind their backs
without any assistance from me, I am sure.

I am sure they can read this newsgroup. I'm not convinced that they
will see you as the Cowboy in a White hat, protecting RRAP from evil.

and now create an absolute lie that
even Brian and Lennie know to be false.

You might want to check with Len and Brian first before speaking for
them.

Do you not know that whateve bit of credibility you had left is
gone?

Steve, K4YZ

For merely behaving as you have?

indeed Did you catch how that stament made him a liar again?

The double-standard couldn't have been more clear.

Ah yes...The Feeble Five High Five.

How (un)impressive!

Steve, K4YZ

"High Five?" Hi, hi!

Your lies are so ubiquitous that drawing attention to them is
b-o-r-i-n-g. It's like finding a tiny toy surprise in every box of
Cracker Jacks. The thrill is gone.

The thrill is gone since there's nothing for you to do, Brain.

If your constant lying needed attention drawn to it, I think that Mark
has things well in hand.

Now...If you want that civility thing to work, IT TAKES TWO.

Indeed it does. Apologize at once. When I accept it we can move on.

How things proceed from here are up to YOU. Be careful how YOU
respond!

Steve, K4YZ

Where's the apology that I'm due?

Old December 3rd 05, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

...and unfortunate. You tend to be the lowest common denominator and
when people stoop to your kind of behavio[u]r, it drags the whole group
down. Thanks for a shining example of Extra Hamdom.

That behaviour is only directed at those who help to foster it.

Always needing an excuse for your bad behavio[u]r.

No one needs an excuse for returning a favor, Brain.

You have your way of "misbehaving", I respond in kind.

You want to act a certain way but have everyone treat YOU with the
"respect" of an elder statesman.

Ain't happening as long as you keep up YOUR silliness, Bucko.

For example those who call others names when they weren't called
similar names to start with.

Yet you attack me when I refer to you as "Steve." My bad.

"Attack"...?!?!

There's that Morganesque "victim" mode again, Brain.

You ridicule and "diss" me, yet think because you call me "Steve"
in the process, it's OK.

It's an all-or-nothing thing, Brain.

BTW Brain, you've yet to answer why YOU continue to do so,
espeically in regards to Jim Miccolis.

I refer to Jim as "Jim." Get it? "Jim" means Jim???

And "Reverend Jim", Jimmie, etc etc etc...

It's "Jim" while the spotlight's on you.

the only real trouble I am having is I can deal blows as low as Stevie
does on a routinue basis

I tried being a jerk like Steve, but I had no stomach for it. Gave it
up after a couple of weeks. I don't know how he can stand himself.

Oh, NO, Brain!

Steve, it's "Brian."

Is it?

Gee, Brain, I thought a few days ago I said I'd cool things if you
did.

Yes, you did.

I did, but what you did was keep right on digging in.

Now you lie again.

Nope.

Not a bit.

Don't understimate yourself, Brain!

When I do I'm usually wrong.

See! There you go again!

I agree with your "assertion of fact" not to underestimate myself, and
you now have a problem with it.

Nope, not at all.

You're your OWN jerk, and I am sure you have PLENTY of stomach for
it!

I prefer politeness. People can disagree without being disagreeable.
Except for a person named "Steven J Robeson."

Oh no! There are quite a few other people here with whom I
correspond, at times even "toe-to-toe", yet life seems to move on.

Does it?

It does for me.

Others seem to have lots of time for spamming the NG, yet I don't
see you making any effort to exert some "peer pressure on them despite
over 240+ trash post...

Oh..

Wait...

THAT was because it was one of the Feeble Five doing it!

However those persons whoim I call the "Feeble Five" seem to be
the exception.

And, uh, Brain...That includes you.

Name calling and more name calling, yet I refer to you as "Steve."

Uh huh...

Cooling the flamefest is more than names, Brain...

I know I shouldn't HAVE to tell you that, but it's pretty obvious
that you're not putting one-and-one together...Or if you are, your math
skills suck.

And unlike you I can see you being able to "stand" yourself. What
I CAN'T see is you subjecting your family to a jerk like you.

What has my family to do with your assinine behavio[u]r on rrap? Is
this the part where you again feel a need to talk to my wife or my
minor son? Be careful how you answer.

Don't presume to caution me again, Brain.

Caution.

Cute.

And no, I don't need to "talk" to your wife or child.

I'm certainly glad that you're off that kick.

They can surf the net and see how you act behind their backs
without any assistance from me, I am sure.

I am sure they can read this newsgroup. I'm not convinced that they
will see you as the Cowboy in a White hat, protecting RRAP from evil.

I am sure they will see nothing of the sort, nor do I presume to
be that.

However it doesn't change what they will see in YOU.

Your lies are so ubiquitous that drawing attention to them is
b-o-r-i-n-g. It's like finding a tiny toy surprise in every box of
Cracker Jacks. The thrill is gone.

The thrill is gone since there's nothing for you to do, Brain.

If your constant lying needed attention drawn to it, I think that Mark
has things well in hand.

Now...If you want that civility thing to work, IT TAKES TWO.

Indeed it does. Apologize at once. When I accept it we can move on.

Apologize for what?

How things proceed from here are up to YOU. Be careful how YOU
respond!

Where's the apology that I'm due?

I'll tell you what...

You create a thread that answers MY questions about why YOU
participate in unilateral name calling and ridiculing of people who
don't do it to you (although you chide others for "name calling")
along with an apology to them for doing it (and we know who the "them"
is I have in mind...) and I will work one up for you.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 3rd 05, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stvei blindly and predeciabley threash out

On 3 Dec 2005 07:22:28 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

...and unfortunate. You tend to be the lowest common denominator and
when people stoop to your kind of behavio[u]r, it drags the whole group
down. Thanks for a shining example of Extra Hamdom.

That behaviour is only directed at those who help to foster it.

Always needing an excuse for your bad behavio[u]r.

No one needs an excuse for returning a favor, Brain.

nothing you do is ever your fault

You have your way of "misbehaving", I respond in kind.

more lies

You want to act a certain way but have everyone treat YOU with the
"respect" of an elder statesman.

more lie

Ain't happening as long as you keep up YOUR silliness, Bucko.

alwasy the other guys fault stevie has choices no freedom

For example those who call others names when they weren't called
similar names to start with.

Yet you attack me when I refer to you as "Steve." My bad.

"Attack"...?!?!

There's that Morganesque "victim" mode again, Brain.

blaming me for your faluts hohum

You ridicule and "diss" me, yet think because you call me "Steve"
in the process, it's OK.

It's an all-or-nothing thing, Brain.

more lies

you claimed by not calling me Markie" but still calling me a pedo you
cahnged thing

keep your straight

flushing the rest
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Seems SOMEONE Has An Obsession Problem! K4YZ Policy 1 November 29th 05 05:58 PM
when will Stevie learn to read an Old friend Policy 0 November 28th 05 06:57 PM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 493 December 31st 03 01:54 AM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
NCI filed Petition for Rulemaking Aug. 13 Carl R. Stevenson Policy 74 August 25th 03 01:18 AM