Old December 1st 05, 07:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Stevie doesn't understand the law

quote
you ae a dangerous and unpredictable lunatic who might do anything
including drive about 18 hours in order to try and kill or just inorder
to comitt suicide by puting me in situation where I have no safe choice
but to kill you

Fourth expression of intent to commit deadly force without meeting

the criteria for it's use.

endquote

if you show up you will meet the criteria

you have made death threats before

if you choose to arrive one the few possible reasons is that you intend
finaly to carry them out.

Others include that you intend suicide and have set the whole thing so
i will do the job for you, a varraint of "suicide by cop"

I encourage Stevie to report my threats. Indeed I hope he does and
that he can get the investagation off the ground, he may be able to
spin a good enough lie, then of course it will become clear I am merely
warning off a madman, warning him to keep away, and he will show to
tose in his own area that he is a danger to himself and to others, and
should thereby get put on the mental hold and eval he seems to need so
badly

Old December 1st 05, 07:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:

quote
you ae a dangerous and unpredictable lunatic who might do anything
including drive about 18 hours in order to try and kill or just inorder
to comitt suicide by puting me in situation where I have no safe choice
but to kill you

Fourth expression of intent to commit deadly force without meeting

the criteria for it's use.

endquote

if you show up you will meet the criteria

And YOU don't understand the criteria for the use of deadly force,
Markie.

you have made death threats before

No, I've not.

if you choose to arrive one the few possible reasons is that you intend
finaly to carry them out.

Carry what out?

Others include that you intend suicide and have set the whole thing so
i will do the job for you, a varraint of "suicide by cop"

YOU..?!?!

A COP...?!?!

BBBWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I encourage Stevie to report my threats. Indeed I hope he does and
that he can get the investagation off the ground, he may be able to
spin a good enough lie, then of course it will become clear I am merely
warning off a madman, warning him to keep away, and he will show to
tose in his own area that he is a danger to himself and to others, and
should thereby get put on the mental hold and eval he seems to need so
badly

One of us needs a 'mental hold", Markie...And it's not me.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 07:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevie lies some more

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

quote
you ae a dangerous and unpredictable lunatic who might do anything
including drive about 18 hours in order to try and kill or just inorder
to comitt suicide by puting me in situation where I have no safe choice
but to kill you

Fourth expression of intent to commit deadly force without meeting

the criteria for it's use.

endquote

if you show up you will meet the criteria

And YOU don't understand the criteria for the use of deadly force,
Markie.

No I do

the criteria involve it being reasonable in the mind of the person
using deadly force that he or his proerty is in danger

you have made death threats before

No, I've not.

yes you have

if you choose to arrive one the few possible reasons is that you intend
finaly to carry them out.

Carry what out?

you death threat read the post before repling to it

Others include that you intend suicide and have set the whole thing so
i will do the job for you, a varraint of "suicide by cop"

YOU..?!?!

A COP...?!?!

no never said that I said you could be enacting a variant of 'suicide
by cop"

I encourage Stevie to report my threats. Indeed I hope he does and
that he can get the investagation off the ground, he may be able to
spin a good enough lie, then of course it will become clear I am merely
warning off a madman, warning him to keep away, and he will show to
tose in his own area that he is a danger to himself and to others, and
should thereby get put on the mental hold and eval he seems to need so
badly

One of us needs a 'mental hold", Markie...And it's not me.

find out if you dare

but assuming you doing report it most likely nothing will happen at all

but you are crazy and dangerous to yourself and others which is the
standard of mental hold

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 24th 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why might steve abuse his daughter

On 30 Nov 2005 23:19:13 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
becuase he is sick it is certain a vaild question
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 27th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default learn to spell steve

learn to spell steve

Old January 30th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default learn to spell