Old December 1st 05, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default back to you BB

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
lets see at qrz stevie goes on about his father

cut
Kind of reminds me of Steve's incessant postings and new threads.

indeed that was the effect I was going for

How am I managing BB?

Impressive. I think that you are out-Steving the Master.

it realy isn't very hard

the only real trouble I am having is I can deal blows as low as Stevie
does on a routinue basis

I tried being a jerk like Steve, but I had no stomach for it. Gave it
up after a couple of weeks. I don't know how he can stand himself.

I am currently venting a bit someone else has ****ed me off as well and
I can just let join my feeling for stevie

indeed i will not be able to sustain all that long

but we can count on stevie helping me out, by whining, bitching and
moaning
cut
For merely behaving as you have?

indeed Did you catch how that stament made him a liar again?

The double-standard couldn't have been more

meaning that throught this barrage I stay on my own message which is
showing the lurkers that Stevie is not a trustwrothy source

I also get to do the same to dave as he spouts off in defense of stevie

the only thing that realy shocks me is that the annymouse even stavies
annies mouse not mount any sort of realy campaign of defending stevie
just throwing up some more stuff they are dumb enough to think
emabrsihes me.

I am not emabarished about my sexuality I just think this isn't the
place for dicussing sexuality, but clearly stevie does (while claiming
it is all my fault he has called Todd gay)