Old December 2nd 05, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevie sireminded that he can have something at least resembling peace

to get he must be civil and he must come to terms acceptable to the
rest of us

Old December 2nd 05, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:

to get, he must be civil and he must come to terms acceptable to the
rest of us

I've tried that at least twice now. Steve is incapable.

Old December 2nd 05, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

to get, he must be civil and he must come to terms acceptable to the
rest of us

I've tried that at least twice now. Steve is incapable.

I suspect you are right OToh my offer is sincere and it helps me feel
comfroatble with this type of action

Old December 2nd 05, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Proof That K4yz is a Pathological Liar, and that he desire htis flame fest

On 1 Dec 2005 22:42:11 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

to get, he must be civil and he must come to terms acceptable to the
rest of us

I've tried that at least twice now. Steve is incapable.

Twice a liar, at that.

you seem unable to be civil or moral or truthfull or decent

Thanks, Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old December 2nd 05, 06:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

to get, he must be civil and he must come to terms acceptable to the
rest of us

I've tried that at least twice now. Steve is incapable.

I suspect you are right OToh my offer is sincere and it helps me feel
comfroatble with this type of action

So what's to not feel comfortable about, Markie?

You've been so used to lying so much and so often, that spamming
the NG for your own gratification isn't that much more of a stretch.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 2nd 05, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default The Message Markie Doesn't Want To Read and Doesn't Want Others To Read

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

to get, he must be civil and he must come to terms acceptable to the
rest of us

I've tried that at least twice now. Steve is incapable.

Twice a liar, at that.

you seem unable to be civil or moral or truthfull or decent

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

YOUR posts have "gummed up" the group for several days now. Over
200 in all now. So the "civil" issue is yours. You are not causing ME
any pain, discomfort or loss of service. However there ARE others here
who may not feel that way.

YOUR screen names are the nes they see.

YOU are the one who thinks it's OK to teach children to lie, so
again the "moral" issue is yours.

And "truthfull"...?!?!?

Mark C. Morgan has NO BUSINESS suggesting the truthfulness or
deceitfulness of any OTHER person is above or below board, Colonel!

Your "question" has been answered for three days now, yet you
continue to cause this disruption for hundreds of others in your
"quest".

That's got "selfish" AND "stupid" written all over it.

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

You continue you this deceit, yet everyone here KNOWS who's been
investigated for "elder abuse", the admission of which came from YOUR
own "mouth", Markie.

It isn't me.

931-967-6282

And still "broadcasting" some other persons phone number. And you
suggest I am "unstable".

Continue on your Quest, Don Quixote!

We're all laughing at you! We'll just sit back and watch.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 2nd 05, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stevie lies I don't mind people reading your lies and deceit I just call them what they are

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

to get, he must be civil and he must come to terms acceptable to the
rest of us

I've tried that at least twice now. Steve is incapable.

Twice a liar, at that.

you seem unable to be civil or moral or truthfull or decent

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

YOUR posts have "gummed up" the group for several days now. Over
200 in all now. So the "civil" issue is yours. You are not causing ME
any pain, discomfort or loss of service. However there ARE others here
who may not feel that way.

then why are you whining about it

YOUR screen names are the nes they see.

YOU are the one who thinks it's OK to teach children to lie, so
again the "moral" issue is yours.

you lie agin I i don'tsay is ook I say that a i think a respobile
pearent MUST teach his children that there is a time to lie

And "truthfull"...?!?!?

Mark C. Morgan has NO BUSINESS suggesting the truthfulness or
deceitfulness of any OTHER person is above or below board, Colonel!

why?

becuase stevie say so?

I am far more honest than you. that is a simple fact

Your "question" has been answered for three days now, yet you
continue to cause this disruption for hundreds of others in your
"quest".

no it has not

That's got "selfish" AND "stupid" written all over it.

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

You continue you this deceit, yet everyone here KNOWS who's been
investigated for "elder abuse", the admission of which came from YOUR
own "mouth", Markie.

I certainly have been investagtted for elder abuse

why becuase someone made the false charge

was that someone you steve? maye

I have also been investagatted for making an alleged death threats
that charge was found to be flase, and you made that one

It isn't me.

931-967-6282

And still "broadcasting" some other persons phone number. And you
suggest I am "unstable".

no braodcasting

Continue on your Quest, Don Quixote!

We're all laughing at you! We'll just sit back and watch.

then you lied above when you claiming people were suffering from my
action

Old December 3rd 05, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

to get, he must be civil and he must come to terms acceptable to the
rest of us

I've tried that at least twice now. Steve is incapable.

I suspect you are right OToh my offer is sincere and it helps me feel
comfroatble with this type of action

So what's to not feel comfortable about, Markie?

You've been so used to lying so much and so often, that spamming
the NG for your own gratification isn't that much more of a stretch.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, what's your excuse for the hundreds of unnecessary new threads
that you've started?