Old December 2nd 05, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default is my work done? prehaps for now

well what are results of several with the flame thrwoer open full
bore?

stevei is down to making about a dozen posts a day instaed 4 or 5
dozen and teach of them ismuch shorter

Some might say my work was done

they awould not be quite correct becuase the fasist like Stevie and
dave will simply wait

as a note (if you think think you are being threatened Stevie and or
dave go ahead) I can nowturn out wit typing a a cnaracter a hunder or
so post derected at Stevie and about 50 at dave it you want to show
your lack of civility again

if you want to coninue your semar campaigns trying to talk about
homosexual9ity aid false charges of of child absue and rape or stupid
inane speling coping. I can and will stop most functioning of the NG

"he that has the power to destroy a think controls a thing" therfore I
step forth and assert that I control this thing this newgruop, and I
will play samposon in the temple to keep from having to deal with the
resuls of stevie or dave contiueing thier foul attacks

the NG is about radio and thing related to that subject
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

How to work satelites? [email protected] General 3 December 13th 04 08:28 PM
Best Home Base Work Reynard Policy 0 November 9th 04 04:54 PM
Here it is-BPL full rollout in Va Brian Kelly Policy 459 December 2nd 03 12:40 PM
R/S Solderless BNC Connectors: How Can They Possibly Work Well ? Robert11 Antenna 10 November 22nd 03 11:46 PM
Geller Media [email protected] Broadcasting 0 September 19th 03 09:03 PM