Old December 4th 05, 08:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an_old_friend

Default stevie ****

killing another rasist thread
cuting something despicatble

Old December 4th 05, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
monsieur sandman

Default my bestest site!!!

On 4 Dec 2005 00:26:27 -0800, an_old_friend wrote:
killing anotherSTOMP!

{Flussssssssssssssssssssssssssssh}
Old December 4th 05, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Steveo wrote:
cuting something despicatble

Not only is moparholic at hotmail dot com a racist idiot, he is a
serial anger venter. Look at EVERY SINGLE NG he has posted to. EVERY
ONE is filled with threats toward other people. The sissy can't control
it.

Old December 4th 05, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.dogie.is.an.idiot
Steveo

N8WWM Doug Adair posting as----"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
Steveo wrote:
cuting something despicatble

Not only is moparholic at hotmail dot com a racist idiot, he is a
serial anger venter. Look at EVERY SINGLE NG he has posted to. EVERY
ONE is filled with threats toward other people. The sissy can't control
it.

Aww, what's a matta dogie? Upset that I took you up on this invitation?
N8WWM mewled anonther idle threat with:

Hey Peepeeholic:
Yes I am in Toledo. I have plenty of down home hospitality for you or
ANY of the other queens in here who wish to stir up some mess.
You wanna come by and visit? I will be delighted to send you back to
the MISTAKE ON THE LAKE with a thought in your mind that it was a real
dumb idea.
Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.

When I went to your section eight dump, you were way yonder too cowardly to
come outside, as seen below, so I took -YOUR- pic instead. lol

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

I've got a new plan for you now that you keep begging for my return. It's
gonna be ****ing hilarious too.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

I'd Call 130 Threads To Be Evidence of Internet Stalking~~Markie's Scorecard of 30 November 2005~~(Let's See If He Tries to "kill" This Thread Too..?!?!?) K4YZ Policy 27 January 24th 06 02:29 AM
stevie shit an old friend Policy 6 December 21st 05 10:29 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Seems SOMEONE Has An Obsession Problem! K4YZ Policy 1 November 29th 05 05:58 PM
stevie shit an old friend Policy 16 July 21st 05 09:56 AM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM