Old December 7th 05, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Default Something funny to read

http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet...=1128768481527

Todd N9OGL

Old December 7th 05, 02:09 PM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N9OGL
Hilarious indeed. Are you as delighted as I am to see that?

The article says he's just the first. Will you be second?

The Man in the Maze
QRV from Baboquivari Peak, AZ
Old December 7th 05, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet...=1128768481527

Wonder how long Toiddie-boy's Anime porn BBS will keep cooking
now...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 7th 05, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

For a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGG time Stebie

Todd N9OGL
DEMENTED OTAKU BBS
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php

Demented Otaku Image Gallery
http://12.156.123.39/cpg/index.php

Demented Otaku Lolicon Image Board
http://12.156.123.39/cpg135/index.php

Old December 7th 05, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Doubt it, I think there is more to the story then what's being told,
beside that was a district court, if the Court of Appeals don't over
turn it, the Supreme Court will just like the last twol just like that
one.

Old December 7th 05, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

well it seems I'm safe...Cartoons are NOT consider child porn

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=7943

Old December 7th 05, 09:52 PM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N9OGL
Doubt it, I think there is more to the story then what's being told, beside that was a district court, if the Court of Appeals don't over turn it, the Supreme Court will just like the last twol just like that one.

When he is sentenced on March 10, he faces a maximum sentence of 1,160 years in prison and a fine of US$18.5 million.
__________________
The Man in the Maze
QRV at Baboquivari Peak
Old December 8th 05, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

When he is sentenced on March 10, he faces a maximum sentence of 1,160
years in prison and a fine of US$18.5 million.

yeah, well he animated porn and real child porn in his possession, were
talking about it on rec.art.anime.misc and on hongfire. I don't have
any real stuff only animation so I'm safe.

Old December 9th 05, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dr.Ace

"Iitoi" wrote in message

N9OGL Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/8q4mp

Todd N9OGL

The article claims he is first. Will you be second?

The Man in the Maze
QRV from Baboquivari Peak

--
Iitoi

Yes,
Todd is sure to get busted for his perverted activities.
Ace - WH2T

Old December 9th 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Dr.Ace wrote:
"Iitoi" wrote in message

N9OGL Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/8q4mp

Todd N9OGL

The article claims he is first. Will you be second?

The Man in the Maze
QRV from Baboquivari Peak

--
Iitoi

Yes,
Todd is sure to get busted for his perverted activities.
Ace - WH2T

why is tood to be busted, even if he were a crimna;l many crimnals go
there whole lifes without ebing busted so why would Todd have to be
busted for an attivity that is at worst borderline legal the cops
prefer clear cases that they don't have to work on