Old December 8th 05, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default K1MAN Says ARRL Response To His W1AW Information Demand Not Satisfactory

"N9OGL" wrote:
Not really Lloyd, I was assured today that the content of my websites
is in fact legal.

Todd N9OGL

hay todd wnat too ass fcuk me agian?

http://tinypic.com/iclcn5.jpg
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old December 8th 05, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

no you big fake, i like women, but your little bitch roger would

Old December 9th 05, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Digital

Default K1MAN Says ARRL snip

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
no you big fake, i like women, but your little bitch roger would
???

Roger likes women. At least he says so.
Except his are the kind you can touch, taste and feel.
Not cartoons like you prefer.

Problem is that all of Roger's 'women' are inflatable. Hey, Todd, maybe if
you ask him nicely he might agree to send you a loaner. He has several.

Old December 9th 05, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

I don't think so, no telling what you might get from one of his dolls.

Old December 9th 05, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Digital

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't think so, no telling what you might get from one of his dolls.

Clap? AIDS? Satisfaction?

Roger supposedly has little boy dolls too, but no way would he share one of
those with anybody, not even you, his best buddy.

Old December 9th 05, 08:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Yassar

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't think so, no telling what you might get from one of his dolls.

But, but...but, heck, Todd. Roger LIKES you!

You two guys are champions when it comes to bringing up the rear.

Back Door dudes, both of you.

K1MAN N9OGL Policy 40 July 2nd 05 02:22 AM
K1MAN The crap has hit the fan. Dan/W4NTI Policy 11 June 21st 05 05:28 AM
The ARRL Lies N9OGL Policy 49 June 1st 05 11:11 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1389 – March 26, 2004 Radionews Dx 0 March 27th 04 09:20 AM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1389 – March 26, 2004 Radionews Dx 0 March 27th 04 09:20 AM