Old December 17th 05, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd II

Default Keeping Track Of Toiddie's Tales

Yeah, after doing research, it seems to me that ALL extra class
operator act that way, it hard to change their ways and adopt new
idea's. The best way of handling it is to remove that class of license.

Todd N9OGL

Smile, Todd. Roger loves you just the way you are.

Old December 18th 05, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 07:18:41 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
So true....I think that's all he can do due to his lack of brain
capacity
it is his lack of moral fiber that is the cause he could do something
if he realy wanted to but he doesn't realy care enough to do so

Mark, you haven't any moral anything.

I certa9inoly do alotmore than yourself for example I don't defy those
thing I see as the comand of God

You "do a lot more" in what way, Mark? It can't be about the
commandments of God--you don't believe in God.

I may be wrong, but I don't think there is a "9" in "certainly".

Stevie is bascialy lazy he wants the posters to suit there posts to his

"Steve is basically lazy. He wants posters to suit their posts to his"

reading level and abilty and lacks the ability to tolaoarate anyone

"reading level and ability. He lacks the ability to tolerate anyone"

being different from him

"being different from him".

Actually, Mark, you are the fellow who is lazy.

Iam also lazy

Yes, I wrote that you are.

You make no effort to
see that your posts are grammatically correct or spelled correctly.

again you lie in over stating things

There was no overstatement. If anything, there was understatement.
Your typical reaction is to call someone a liar, even if it is obvious
that he has written the truth.

Those things combine to make you appear less intelligent than you might
be. Your posts are difficult for all to read.

as indeed they should be difficult to read

I believe you have things backward, Mark.

o f they are diffcult then you have to think and to read them
therefore you might learn something that does not suit you

That's incorrect. When the spelling and grammar are all hosed up, the
reader spends his time trying to find the hidden meaning. He might be
wondering how anyone could allow such stuff to escape his computer
before it has been gone over for spelling and content. If you had any
intention of imparting wise words, it is wasted by burying it in
gobbledy-gook.

makes a guy wonder why he went into the ARS at all I thought the one of
the points was to have contact with different sorts of people.

No one is required to make contact with you or to even pretend to desire
contact with you. .

your point?

....was written above.

you dave and stevei too wish to avoid any contact with any point of
view other than your won

I won? Delightful. Mark, I come into contact with a large number of
people who don't happen to share my views on any number of topics. I
like many of those people. I don't like some of them. None of them are
heathen, dyslexic bisexuals who see themselves as victims and who refuse
to better themselves. It is my right to not associate with those whom I
abhor.

why what do you get out of ham radio

I meet interesting and likeable people. I renew my friendship with
those I've met many times on the air and with those I've met and known
in other places I've lived. I enjoy the competitive aspects. I enjoy
working with antennas. I like participating in NTS activities and ARES
activities. I enjoy collecting and restoring vintage gear. I get to
learn new things from some folks and I'm able to impart knowledge to
others. Is it your view that I must accept you or indulge your peculiar
views?

why do you and stevi alwys avoid trhe question and just deliever some
kind of attack

Is there only one question? Have I avoided a particular question of
yours or is it that you didn't like the answer I provided?

Take our local sociopath for example. The only
people in this area who make contact with Roger Wiseman aren't aware of
who or what he is. The guy is a pariah.

so what?

your point?

Read your own musings above. I didn't enter amateur radio to hang out with
or to be chums with guys like Roger Wiseman.

perhaps that will become after the R&O goes through and I too will have
an extra class license

...if you pass the exam. I'm sure that you'll suddenly become popular
beyond your wildest dreams.

but the exa is so simple you guys keep syaing esp Jim

ESP Jim? Does he have the power? If you think you'll take an "exa",
you might have some problems with it.

Dave K8MN
Old December 18th 05, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:26:15 -0500, "Dee Flint"
wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
an_old_friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
So true....I think that's all he can do due to his lack of brain
capacity
it is his lack of moral fiber that is the cause he could do something
if he realy wanted to but he doesn't realy care enough to do so
Mark, you haven't any moral anything.

Stevie is bascialy lazy he wants the posters to suit there posts to his
"Steve is basically lazy. He wants posters to suit their posts to his"

reading level and abilty and lacks the ability to tolaoarate anyone
"reading level and ability. He lacks the ability to tolerate anyone"

being different from him
"being different from him".

Actually, Mark, you are the fellow who is lazy. You make no effort to see
that your posts are grammatically correct or spelled correctly.
Those things combine to make you appear less intelligent than you might
be. Your posts are difficult for all to read.

Dave, you missed his post where he plainly stated that this news group and
the people in it aren't worth the time and effort to make his posts
readable. He also stated that it is the responsibility of the reader to
make sense of material not the responsibility of the author to make it
understandable. That's despite the fact that every communications course
teaches exactly the opposite.

but not english teachers

Yes, Mark, English teachers insist on the same.

but then you are an elitst that thinks others must comform to their
wishes

All who believe that writers need to present their thoughts in a concise
and clear manner, properly spelled and punctuated, are not elitists,
Mark. They are people who understand this reading and writing stuff.

Dave K8MN
Old December 19th 05, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd II wrote:
Yeah, after doing research, it seems to me that ALL extra class
operator act that way, it hard to change their ways and adopt new
idea's. The best way of handling it is to remove that class of license.

Todd N9OGL

Smile, Todd. Roger loves you just the way you are.

Looks more like *you* are attracted to Toad because he is a fellow aids
carrying faggot, "Lloyd II."

Old December 20th 05, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Steve your a yutz and a looser who abuse people

(comma after "Steve") "you're" "putz" "loser" "abuses"
(period at end of sentence)

And you're a functionally illiterate basement dweller sapping
Mumsy's and Pop's resources.

I'm already "doing something" about it, Todd.

You still haven't enlighten us on what you've done, which is probably
nothing, but write abusive post on here.

You're incapable of being "enlightened", Toiddie. You don't have
the education or comprehension or capacity.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 20th 05, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 16 Dec 2005 21:21:32 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

his ability to pass that test is proof of why we don't need an extra
class of license at all

Yeah, after doing research, it seems to me that ALL extra class
operator act that way, it hard to change their ways and adopt new
idea's. The best way of handling it is to remove that class of license.

not all but it is the sqeaky wheel thing

better stament is all extra op that insist on drawing attention to
their class

Todd N9OGL

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 20th 05, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
ok steve you lying sack of ####

I see you still have a problem with providing attributes to the
comments you're replying to, despite your alleged participation in
collegiate-level computer courses.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 20th 05, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more davey lying

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:25:20 GMT, Dave Heil

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:26:15 -0500, "Dee Flint"
wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
an_old_friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
[...]

nope

guessyou never studied poetry

if poetry is clear it is generaly meaningless

I choose a poetic mode for reasons I have stated

but then you are an elitst that thinks others must comform to their
wishes

All who believe that writers need to present their thoughts in a concise
and clear manner, properly spelled and punctuated, are not elitists,

never said that was the case

more lies from dave

Old December 20th 05, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more lies from dave

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:16:14 GMT, Dave Heil

wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
So true....I think that's all he can do due to his lack of brain
capacity
it is his lack of moral fiber that is the cause he could do something
if he realy wanted to but he doesn't realy care enough to do so
Mark, you haven't any moral anything.

I certa9inoly do alotmore than yourself for example I don't defy those
thing I see as the comand of God

You "do a lot more" in what way, Mark? It can't be about the
commandments of God--you don't believe in God.

more lies Dave

i do just don't believe you are following the real god

Old December 20th 05, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more of the stvie slanderathon

On 19 Dec 2005 20:19:25 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
In article . com, "K4YZ"
wrote:

And WHAT "business"...?!?! The corner shoe-shine boy in the
barber shop?

NO STEVE I'M IN THE FOOD SERVICE BUSINESS, I OWN A LITTLE PLACE ON THE
SQUARE HERE IN TAYLORVILLE.

Ahhhh! A hot dog stand! Or you're the busboy at a Denny's or
Waffle House.

more slander form stevie

a man who wil do anything to have his way