Old December 15th 05, 07:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Keeping Track Of Toiddie's Tales

N9OGL wrote:
Hey Toiddie...If you can bring YOUR mindless trash in here under
the color of protection of the Constitution, then guess what...?!?!?
YOU don't have ANY right to suggest someone else not exercise
their opinions regardless of what YOU think of them.

That's the problem steve with the first amendment huh? BTW I do have
the right to assert and protect myself from ###holes like you,
regardless if you like it or not.

"protect (your)self"...?!?!

What? You're not going to read what I write about you any
more...?!?!

Yeah right steve, lying again
Nope.

Where's your proof, Sure I live at home, but that don't mean I don't
have money, I own my own business.

Sure...Just like a pimp "owns" a business.

And WHAT "business"...?!?! The corner shoe-shine boy in the
barber shop?

Steve, it was LOW POWER TV not LOW POWER FM, get your fact right before
posting. As for my "company" who said it's non-exisant? you a little
nobody. RIGHT!

LPTV...I stand corrected...However the rest remains correct.
Your "company" does not have a charter in the State of Illinois.
Nor is there a business license I can find.

But you forget one thing, as I've stated many times before, there's a
lot more to that LPTV deal it then you know. Secondly my "company" as
you claim isn't a business, it's a club, it always has been, since
1983.

No, it's not, unless you were lying in April.

Allow me to remind you:

QUOTE

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "N9OGL" - Find messages by this author

(Remember when you still had wideband at home, Toiddie...?!?!

Date: 8 Apr 2005 15:37:06 -0700
Subject: Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One
| Report Abuse

K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Our boy broadcaster/inventor has quite varied interests. Here's
some material gleaned from the archives:

HUGE SNIP

So it would appear that Todd and company (most likely just Todd...I
don't believe there's any "company" involved) screwed the pooch AFTER
getting an "OK" from the feds FOR their operation!

Not true ###HOLE, first there is a "comapny" mostly made up of amateur
radio operators. Second the Application was dismissed after congress
passed the Radio Broadcast Perservation Act of 2001. Before you go
spewing for LIES I would really suggest you get all the facts. You
don't know all the facts, you weren't there....so my opinion (EXPLITIVE
DELETED)

UNQUOTE

So...Toiddie...Are you lying now or were you lying in April?

Maybe a bit more to jog your mind, Toiddie?

QUOTE:

ABOUT LANGLEY PARK TELECOMMUNICATIONS

LANGLEY PARK TELECOMMUNICATION IS A NON-PROFIT ORGINIZATION WHICH
PROMOTES THEATER, TELECOMMUNICATIONS, AND THE PREFORMING ARTS
LANGLEY PARK WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1999-2000 BY TODD DAUGHERTY N9OGL AND
JIM BEUSINGER N9FU ALONG WITH OTHER HAM OPERATORS.

So today (just below...) you state this was started in 1983, yet
in April you said it was 1999.

That's a 16 year error.

"I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO ENTERTAIN PEOPLE" SAID TODD DAUGHERTY
CEO/PRESIDENT OF LANGLEY PARK.

Well, then, Toddy m'boy, You've succeeded!

And I re-address your use of "CEO/PRESIDENT"

"LANGLEY PARK WILL CREATE A PLACE WHERE IDEAS CAN ROAM FREE AND PEOPLE
CAN SHOW OFF THEIR TALENTS"

It started in 1983 as DDC-TV...(SNIP)

Dumb, Dumber and Clueless-TransVestites...?!?!

So...Here we've caught you screwing up SEVERAL stories...

Which one is true?

Dam right, and there's NOTHING yo can do about it Bwahahaha
Sure there is.

RIGHT.....you've been saying that for a long time now...

Uh huh. And it's still true.

Sooner or later you'll get jammed up, Toiddie, and you'll wish
you'd spent your precious "freedom of speech" on something meaningful.

Keep dreaming steve.

Nope.

Animation Porn, even lolicon is LEGAL and in 2001 the US Supreme Court
ruled that "virtual child porn" (which includes animation lolicon) WAS
protected by the First Amendment. Beside what are going to do about
it??? NOTHING, grow up steve you little worm

I'm already "doing something" about it, Todd.

What tell your mommy??

Nope.

Putz

Yes, you are! Good step forward!

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 15th 05, 07:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Steve your a yutz and a looser who abuse people

I'm already "doing something" about it, Todd.

You still haven't enlighten us on what you've done, which is probably
nothing, but write abusive post on here.

YUTZ
Todd N9OGL

Old December 15th 05, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
Steve your a yutz and a looser who abuse people

I'm already "doing something" about it, Todd.

You still haven't enlighten us on what you've done, which is probably
nothing, but write abusive post on here.

YUTZ
Todd N9OGL

Says the faggot who lives in his parents' basement and makes up
websites to whine like a **** on.......

Old December 15th 05, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

ok steve you lying sack of ****

Todd N9OGL

Old December 15th 05, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Keeping Track Of stveie lies

more bull**** from stve

Yeah right steve, lying again
Nope.

Where's your proof, Sure I live at home, but that don't mean I don't
have money, I own my own business.

Sure...Just like a pimp "owns" a business.

more slander by stvie

And WHAT "business"...?!?! The corner shoe-shine boy in the
barber shop?

more slander

Steve, it was LOW POWER TV not LOW POWER FM, get your fact right before
posting. As for my "company" who said it's non-exisant? you a little
nobody. RIGHT!

LPTV...I stand corrected...However the rest remains correct.
Your "company" does not have a charter in the State of Illinois.
Nor is there a business license I can find.

But you forget one thing, as I've stated many times before, there's a
lot more to that LPTV deal it then you know. Secondly my "company" as
you claim isn't a business, it's a club, it always has been, since
1983.

No, it's not, unless you were lying in April.

Allow me to remind you:

cuting stevie repateing his past post

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 15th 05, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

In article . com, "K4YZ"
wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
Hey Toiddie...If you can bring YOUR mindless trash in here under
the color of protection of the Constitution, then guess what...?!?!?
YOU don't have ANY right to suggest someone else not exercise
their opinions regardless of what YOU think of them.

That's the problem steve with the first amendment huh? BTW I do have
the right to assert and protect myself from ###holes like you,
regardless if you like it or not.

"protect (your)self"...?!?!

What? You're not going to read what I write about you any
more...?!?!

Yeah right steve, lying again
Nope.

Where's your proof, Sure I live at home, but that don't mean I don't
have money, I own my own business.

Sure...Just like a pimp "owns" a business.

And WHAT "business"...?!?! The corner shoe-shine boy in the
barber shop?

NO STEVE I'M IN THE FOOD SERVICE BUSINESS, I OWN A LITTLE PLACE ON THE
SQUARE HERE IN TAYLORVILLE.

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "N9OGL" - Find messages by this author

(Remember when you still had wideband at home, Toiddie...?!?!

Date: 8 Apr 2005 15:37:06 -0700

K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
[...]

THE PROBLEM WITH THAT STEBIE IS IT HAS NOT BEEN EDITED FOR A LONG TIME, AS
A MATTER OF FACT WHEN I LOG IN TO GEOCITIES THEY SAY THE PAGE DOESN'T
EXIST. I THINK YOU ALSO MISS THE POINT THAT UNDER THE LAW BOTH THE STATE
OF ILLINOIS AND FEDERAL LAW A ORGINIZATION, CLUB OR WHATEVER DOESN'T HAVE
TO PAY TAXES IF THEY MAKE NO MONEY WHAT'S SO EVER.

So today (just below...) you state this was started in 1983, yet
in April you said it was 1999.

That's a 16 year error.

NO YOU **** DICKHEAD, IN THE 90'S THE GROUP WAS REORGINIZED CREATING A NEW
"REINCARNATION" OF THE GROUP.

IT'S A TITLE BIG ****ING DEAL!

"LANGLEY PARK WILL CREATE A PLACE WHERE IDEAS CAN ROAM FREE AND PEOPLE
CAN SHOW OFF THEIR TALENTS"

It started in 1983 as DDC-TV...(SNIP)

Dumb, Dumber and Clueless-TransVestites...?!?!

So...Here we've caught you screwing up SEVERAL stories...

Which one is true?

Dam right, and there's NOTHING yo can do about it Bwahahaha
Sure there is.

RIGHT.....you've been saying that for a long time now...

Uh huh. And it's still true.

TRUE THAT YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT BUT ACT LIKE AN ASSHOLE
ON HERE.

Sooner or later you'll get jammed up, Toiddie, and you'll wish
you'd spent your precious "freedom of speech" on something meaningful.

Keep dreaming steve.

Nope.

STEVE ANIMATION CHILD PORN IS LEGAL, THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT ARTICLE
WROTE IT INCORRECTLY. PAINTING, CARTOONS, SCULPTURE, AND DRAWING ARE
EXEMPTED FROM THE LAW. THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT ARTICLE SAID THE OPPOSITE
OF WHAT THE LAW STATES. WHICH SHOW YOU NOT TO BELEIVE EVERYTHING YOU READ
ON THE INTERNET. THE MAN THAT WAS ARRESTED HAD ANIMATION PORN, BUT HE ALSO
HAD A HUGH COLLECTION OF REAL CHILD PORN WHICH WAS A VIOLATION OF HIS
PROBATION. THE MAN HAD BE ARRESTED BEFORE FOR
HAVING REAL CHILD PORN AN SPENT TIME IN PRISON, HE WAS RELEASE AND WAS PUT
ON PROBATION AND HE DOWNLOAD THIS MATERIAL AT WORK AND WAS CAUGHT AND
REALLY WAS FOUND GULITY OF VIOLATING HIS PROBATION. ME, I DON'T MESS WITH
REAL CHILD PORN, NEVER HAVE, I'M INTO JAPANESE ANIMATION AND HENTAI.

Animation Porn, even lolicon is LEGAL and in 2001 the US Supreme Court
ruled that "virtual child porn" (which includes animation lolicon) WAS
protected by the First Amendment. Beside what are going to do about
it??? NOTHING, grow up steve you little worm

I'm already "doing something" about it, Todd.

What tell your mommy??

Nope.

YOU AIN'T DOING **** ABOUT IT STEVE, EXCEPT GET ON HERE AND CRY LIKE A
LITTLE BITCH. YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT'S LEGAL, VIRTUAL
PORN WAS DEEMED PROTECTED BY THE FIRST AMENDMENT BY THE US SUPREME COURT
IN 2001. THE PURPOSE OF CHILD PORN LAWS IS TO PROTECT CHILD IN MAKING OF
IT, SINCE VIRTUAL PORN IS FROM SOMEONE'S IMAGINATION THERE IS NO VICTIM,
THUS NO CRIME (ACCORDING TO THE US SUPREME COURT) EVEN IN FEBER VS NEW
YORK IN THE 70'S THE SUPREME COURT RULED THAT SOME CHILD PORNOGRAPHY WAS
LEGAL, IT'S THE PROCESS OF MAKING IT THAT MAKES IT ILLEGAL.

TODD N9OGL

Old December 15th 05, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...US&PageId=1504

Old December 16th 05, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

N9OGL wrote:
Steve your a yutz and a looser who abuse people

I'm already "doing something" about it, Todd.

You still haven't enlighten us on what you've done, which is probably
nothing, but write abusive post on here.

that is about he all he realy can do

the only other thing he also does on here which is post incitefull
amtaerail to stir up some nutcase like mr Slit to threaten to do
stevies dirtywork

YUTZ
Todd N9OGL

Old December 16th 05, 05:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

So true....I think that's all he can do due to his lack of brain
capacity

Todd N9OGL