Old December 20th 05, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stvei denies making rapaed an firedn post

On 20 Dec 2005 10:58:03 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
cut
proven how you don't even understand the concepts of "proof" or
eveidence"

No...Absolutley CLEAR evidence that you and your "colleagues" are
the liars and miscreants I have alleged.

where?

We can start withn YOUR "forged" use of e-mail aliases that don't
belong to you, and follow it up with your "tag" line that includes
false allegeations of abuse, etc, and phone numbers that don't belong
to anyone in this forum.

no false alegation about you

Sure it is.

nope you made it asshole
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 20th 05, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stvei still refuses to answer question

On 20 Dec 2005 10:41:32 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

From the butchered subject line of : "stevei si reminded that he can
stop this abuse by agreeing to to follow the comon accepted rules of
conduct here on usenet and apoligize for his past sins"

it is just that simple apologize for your forgeries and I'll stop

Markie, let there be nooooooooooooooooooooooooo mistake or
misunderstanding.

I have absolutely nothing to apologize to you, Brain, or the rest
of the Feeble Five for...

more stevie lies

Each of you have been PROVEN to be liars and miscreants in your
own rights, and are as "guilty" of multiple USENET transgressions as
you accuse anyone else of.

proven how you don't even understand the concepts of "proof" or
eveidence"

No...Absolutley CLEAR evidence that you and your "colleagues" are
the liars and miscreants I have alleged.

where?

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 20th 05, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stvei trying tohide his **** behind another nick

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

We can start withn YOUR "forged" use of e-mail aliases that don't
belong to you, and follow it up with your "tag" line that includes
false allegeations of abuse, etc, and phone numbers that don't belong
to anyone in this forum.

no false alegation about you

Sure it is.

not a word false

Absolutley false...The phone number being the least of them.

not a flase word in tit

you do falsely accuse people of stuff

Not so far.

yes you have mde false accsution of childabuse elder abuse pedophilia
homesexuality and hive status

"made" "accusation" "child abuse" "homosexuality"

And "hive" status...?!?!

I claimed you were a bee???

more lies

and the number listed belongs to YOU according the Phone Company

Nope. It doesn't. It hasn't "belonged" to me for a year.

not whta they said

Lies, lies, Markie loves his lies.

that is from the computers of the phonesystem

Dial the number, PutzBoy, and see what you get!

no thanks what I will gte is giving you the chance to get MY phone
nuber through caller ID

if the number is wrong then I am harming no one

BTW, Markie...Do you know the name of the local "Phone
Company"...?!?!

nope and I don't care

You don't know because you never called.

never said I called them

looked you up on the internet ever heard of that

You don't know because you're making up stories as you go.

I don't know because I don't need to know

That's just for CURRENT events.

Then we can go to your retasking of subject lines with
profanities.

whci is not ilegal or imoral

it is simply being honest about the subject

No...it's being profane..

so deal with it

I am dealing with it.

you are whing about ti

By feeding your behaviour back to you.

idealy by growing up

I'm already there.

prehaps but nobody reading RRAP could tel

YOU have a ways to go.

.Which is to say childish and
irresponsible.

IYO

not mine

And everyone else who's cared to render an opinion.

more lies

But then we ARE talking about YOU!

nope wrong again

Uhhhhh...Yes, Markie...we ARE talking about YOU!

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 21st 05, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:

you are whing about ti

You're a regular Whitman.

Dave K8MN
Old December 21st 05, 08:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

you are whing about ti

You're a regular Whitman.

why thank you dave

Dave K8MN

Old December 21st 05, 09:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

We can start withn YOUR "forged" use of e-mail aliases that don't
belong to you, and follow it up with your "tag" line that includes
false allegeations of abuse, etc, and phone numbers that don't belong
to anyone in this forum.

no false alegation about you

Sure it is.

not a word false

Absolutley false...The phone number being the least of them.

not a flase word in ###

You're a hoot, Illiterate One!

you do falsely accuse people of stuff

Not so far.

yes you have mde false accsution of childabuse elder abuse pedophilia
homesexuality and hive status

"made" "accusation" "child abuse" "homosexuality"

And "hive" status...?!?!

I claimed you were a bee???

more lies

Nope.

YOU claimed I made some claims about your hive status. Scroll up
and see for yourslef.

I've NEVER discussed your hive.

and the number listed belongs to YOU according the Phone Company

Nope. It doesn't. It hasn't "belonged" to me for a year.

not whta they said

Lies, lies, Markie loves his lies.

that is from the computers of the phonesystem

No it't not.

It's from old Google or Yahoo archives which are NOT the "Phone
Company".

YOU claimed it was "the Phone Company" which insisted that that is
my phone number.

It's not.

Dial the number, PutzBoy, and see what you get!

no thanks what I will gte is giving you the chance to get MY phone
nuber through caller ID

if the number is wrong then I am harming no one

Not true.

By publishing the number you've exposed an innocent third party to
harrassment that they have no reason why they'd be getting it.

You HAVE harmed people.

BTW, Markie...Do you know the name of the local "Phone
Company"...?!?!

nope and I don't care

You don't know because you never called.

never said I called them

looked you up on the internet ever heard of that

No....

YOU, MARK MORGAN, said that the PHONE COMPANY said that that is my
phone number.

You were, again, caught in a lie of your own making.

You don't know because you're making up stories as you go.

I don't know because I don't need to know

You don't know because you were making the story up as you went
along.

That's just for CURRENT events.

Then we can go to your retasking of subject lines with
profanities.

whci is not ilegal or imoral

it is simply being honest about the subject

No...it's being profane..

so deal with it

I am dealing with it.

you are whing about ti

Nope.

No more than YOU are "whing" about "flamewars"...to the tune of
600 posts now.

That's a LOT of "whing".

By feeding your behaviour back to you.

idealy by growing up

I'm already there.

prehaps but nobody reading RRAP could tel

Sure they can.

YOU have a ways to go.

.Which is to say childish and
irresponsible.

IYO

not mine

And everyone else who's cared to render an opinion.

more lies

Nope.

But then we ARE talking about YOU!

nope wrong again

Uhhhhh...Yes, Markie...we ARE talking about YOU!

And we're STILL talking about you...

BTW, Markie. where's the alleged "false nick" I am supposedly
hiding behind?

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 22nd 05, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default mor elying **** from the asshole of rrap

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
not a word false

Absolutley false...The phone number being the least of them.

not a flase word in ###

more forgery from stvie

You're a hoot, Illiterate One!

not illerate at all merely dysgraphic

yep cuting some lying ****

and the number listed belongs to YOU according the Phone Company

Nope. It doesn't. It hasn't "belonged" to me for a year.

not whta they said

Lies, lies, Markie loves his lies.

that is from the computers of the phonesystem

No it't not.

yes it is

It's from old Google or Yahoo archives which are NOT the "Phone
Company".

no I did not get it from Google

YOU claimed it was "the Phone Company" which insisted that that is
my phone number.

indeed ATT derertory assitance said it was your phone number

It's not.

so you say

but you lie so I don't believe you

Dial the number, PutzBoy, and see what you get!

no thanks what I will gte is giving you the chance to get MY phone
nuber through caller ID

if the number is wrong then I am harming no one

Not true.

absolutely true if we accept the shakey notion you were telling the
truth for once

By publishing the number you've exposed an innocent third party to
harrassment that they have no reason why they'd be getting it.

not if yo are teling the turth when you clai you called the number and
that it was not in service

You HAVE harmed people.

who?

with number not assigned

You claimed no one was harm when the real number of person that just
happened to named Mark Morgan was published here

BTW, Markie...Do you know the name of the local "Phone
Company"...?!?!

nope and I don't care

You don't know because you never called.

never said I called them

looked you up on the internet ever heard of that

No....

YOU, MARK MORGAN, said that the PHONE COMPANY said that that is my
phone number.

ATT.com

You were, again, caught in a lie of your own making.

ATT is aphone company just not yours ( or maybe it is I don't know or
care)

You don't know because you're making up stories as you go.

I don't know because I don't need to know

You don't know because you were making the story up as you went
along.

nope

That's just for CURRENT events.

Then we can go to your retasking of subject lines with
profanities.

whci is not ilegal or imoral

it is simply being honest about the subject

No...it's being profane..

so deal with it

I am dealing with it.

you are whing about ti

Nope.

No more than YOU are "whing" about "flamewars"...to the tune of
600 posts now.

not whining about flamewar

I am enaging in one

That's a LOT of "whing".

By feeding your behaviour back to you.

idealy by growing up

I'm already there.

prehaps but nobody reading RRAP could tel

Sure they can.

who besides Dave and maybe jim think you are acting in an adult manner

YOU have a ways to go.

.Which is to say childish and
irresponsible.

IYO

not mine

And everyone else who's cared to render an opinion.

more lies

Nope.

But then we ARE talking about YOU!

nope wrong again

Uhhhhh...Yes, Markie...we ARE talking about YOU!

And we're STILL talking about you...

BTW, Markie. where's the alleged "false nick" I am supposedly
hiding behind?

steveirebeson

you claimed the only reason to use other nick was to hide

that is from from your anti BB attack threads of last year

Steve, K4YZ