Old December 22nd 05, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default ER Nurse says Rape is still a Joking Matter

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Forging "raped an old friend" was right?

Nowhere did I "forge" a nickname or screen name, Brain.

So you think it's OK to forge in the attributes, "Raped an old
friend?"

Do YOU think it's OK to alter the attributes line AT ALL...?!??!

(Careful, Brain...Better ask your "mentor" who started it all... !
! ! ! )

So you still think it's OK to forge "Raped an old friend" in the
attributes?

Yes, I poked fun at Markie in the attributes line,

Poked fun???

No, you didn't because it's not funny. Not even a little bit. You may
have thought it was funny, but no one else does.

"No one"....

And it appears like an accusation of rape.

Sure does, doesn't it...?!?!

Guess Markie shouldn't have made allusions to forceful sex in the
past.

Guess what "sex by force" is, Brain...?!?!?

A laughing matter?

Why not ask the women in your life (mother, mother in law, wife,
sister) if they think "Raped an old friend" is funny.

Why not ask Markie why he ever suggested that being a "dom" or
having sex by force" was funny...?!?!

I've never seen Mark post such things. Where are you seing this stuff
at? Do the women in your life think it's funny or even an acceptable
subject to joke about it? Do you laugh at rape victims in the ER?

And what does it have to do with Amateur Radio or RRAP?

but neither you
nor he can provide a single "forged" post. Not one RRAP post has been
generated by me that misrepresented the author by screen name or e mail
address.

And misrepresenting the author via the attributes doesn't count?

Again...Ask Lennie...And of late, you can redirect that question
to Frankie, too!

I'm asking you.

I don't use anonymous remailers nor do I create bogus
accounts for the purpose of anonyminity.

You probably do, but no one here can prove it.

I absolutley don't, but then I don't ahve anything to hide,
either...

You probably do. Your public behavio[u]r indicates you've got a very
large closet.

(Kinda like continually changing your screen name and never
signing your name to your posts, Brain...)

How do you like having your name, your home address, and your telephone
number plastered over the net with every Mark post?

You're welcome to try and find one, but you'll only wind up
chasing your already pitiful little tail.

You always leave yourself an "out." Your actions are OK in your mind
because you didn't cross some imaginary and meaningless line that you
drew.

Everyone has thier "lines", Brain. You do too.

Mine follow the line that society draws far more closely than yours
does. Society doesn't think rape is a joking matter. You do and you
continue to defend it. Why?

You're simply wrong far more often than you care to admit, but it goes
beyond that. You're despicable.

No, Brain, YOU are.

No, Steve, you're wrong again.

No Brain, I'm not.

YOU think it's OK to chastise others for "crossing lines" yet YOU
cross lines all the time too.

You've recently used deceased W0EX as a setup to a joke about the FCC's
10th Call District. Now you use rape as a way to be funny. What's
next?

You wish to create some veil of innocence that
you can wrap yourself in all-the-while accusing others (OK...Just
me...) of doing "despicable" things.

Whether or not I accused you, you did a despicable thing.

No, I didn't.

You did.

You have some serious deficits of your own to deal with, but
seemingly can't come to grips with them so everyone else gets to "deal"
with them.

More projection.

There's YOUR "out", Brain.

See...everyone has thier lines. That's the one YOU drew for YOUR
self.

ARES not being able to respond is like joking about rape? You're
ridiculous.

So..."ARES"..."Unlicensed Devices"..."Somalia
authorization"..."diminutives"...

Care to answer any of those?

Bad Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Steven J. Robeson, you owe Mark an apology.

Brian P Burke, you're on drugs.

Steve, K4YZ

I don't use drugs unless prescribed by a physician.

Do you have any other accusations as a diversion from your joking about
rape?

Where is your apology to Mark?

Old December 22nd 05, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default ER Nurse thinks Rape is Funny

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 05:24:13 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

I know that one of the anny mouses posts from alo.com and we have only
one aol.com poster here Stevie

Both N2EY and Len Anderson post from AOL.

missed that

how ever while Jim is foolish and misguided he is not despictable

not conclusive proof but good enough for me

Precisely. Your standards of proof are not very high.

higher than your or stveies
na dinded thery are my own

Dave K8MN

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 22nd 05, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stvei conitinue to claim he has the raight to make fun of rape

On 21 Dec 2005 21:37:08 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Forging "raped an old friend" was right?

Nowhere did I "forge" a nickname or screen name, Brain.

So you think it's OK to forge in the attributes, "Raped an old
friend?"

Do YOU think it's OK to alter the attributes line AT ALL...?!??!

ok perphaps

to do so to the extent of making fun of rap no

(Careful, Brain...Better ask your "mentor" who started it all... !
! ! ! )

Yes, I poked fun at Markie in the attributes line,

Poked fun???

No, you didn't because it's not funny. Not even a little bit. You may
have thought it was funny, but no one else does.

"No one"....

And it appears like an accusation of rape.

Sure does, doesn't it...?!?!

Guess Markie shouldn't have made allusions to forceful sex in the
past.

more lies I have never suegested rape more lie from the asshole of
RRAP

Guess what "sex by force" is, Brain...?!?!?

Why not ask the women in your life (mother, mother in law, wife,
sister) if they think "Raped an old friend" is funny.

Why not ask Markie why he ever suggested that being a "dom" or
having sex by force" was funny...?!?!

I have never made such a syggestion

but neither you
nor he can provide a single "forged" post. Not one RRAP post has been
generated by me that misrepresented the author by screen name or e mail
address.

And misrepresenting the author via the attributes doesn't count?

Again...Ask Lennie...And of late, you can redirect that question
to Frankie, too!

alwasy with some one else made you do it

Old December 22nd 05, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 22 Dec 2005 10:51:49 -0800, wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Forging "raped an old friend" was right?

Nowhere did I "forge" a nickname or screen name, Brain.

So you think it's OK to forge in the attributes, "Raped an old
friend?"

Do YOU think it's OK to alter the attributes line AT ALL...?!??!

(Careful, Brain...Better ask your "mentor" who started it all... !
! ! ! )

So you still think it's OK to forge "Raped an old friend" in the
attributes?

obvious he feels that Len made him type tose despictable words

Yes, I poked fun at Markie in the attributes line,

Poked fun???

No, you didn't because it's not funny. Not even a little bit. You may
have thought it was funny, but no one else does.

"No one"....

And it appears like an accusation of rape.

Sure does, doesn't it...?!?!

Guess Markie shouldn't have made allusions to forceful sex in the
past.

Guess what "sex by force" is, Brain...?!?!?

A laughing matter?

according to sicko stevie

Why not ask the women in your life (mother, mother in law, wife,
sister) if they think "Raped an old friend" is funny.

Why not ask Markie why he ever suggested that being a "dom" or
having sex by force" was funny...?!?!

I've never seen Mark post such things.

I never have

Indeed I have flame Stevie for his past jokes about rape

the closest you get is one the annymouses that appears to be steve
himself (by being from aol.com)

Where are you seing this stuff
at? Do the women in your life think it's funny or even an acceptable
subject to joke about it? Do you laugh at rape victims in the ER?

I supect he does have the good to wait till he gets to the break room
to make these jokes

And what does it have to do with Amateur Radio or RRAP?

been asking question like that

indeed the last straw was his refual to answer sex has to do with
radio

but neither you
nor he can provide a single "forged" post. Not one RRAP post has been
generated by me that misrepresented the author by screen name or e mail
address.

And misrepresenting the author via the attributes doesn't count?

Again...Ask Lennie...And of late, you can redirect that question
to Frankie, too!

I'm asking you.

len made him do it is no doubt his answer

I don't use anonymous remailers nor do I create bogus
accounts for the purpose of anonyminity.

You probably do, but no one here can prove it.

I absolutley don't, but then I don't ahve anything to hide,
either...

You probably do. Your public behavio[u]r indicates you've got a very
large closet.

likely from his inclusing desires for man to man sex, if not the act
itself, he fits all the classic signs of these closet cases

(Kinda like continually changing your screen name and never
signing your name to your posts, Brain...)

How do you like having your name, your home address, and your telephone
number plastered over the net with every Mark post?

he doesn't like evene claims I am not doing it in the case of phone
number but then if I am not doing why does he care?

You're welcome to try and find one, but you'll only wind up
chasing your already pitiful little tail.

You always leave yourself an "out." Your actions are OK in your mind
because you didn't cross some imaginary and meaningless line that you
drew.

Everyone has thier "lines", Brain. You do too.

Mine follow the line that society draws far more closely than yours
does. Society doesn't think rape is a joking matter. You do and you
continue to defend it. Why?

becuase he can not afford to admit any real error, since he has tried
to hold others up such a ridiculous standard that he would lose his
credibiltty where it counts the most in his own minnd, feebel as it is

You're simply wrong far more often than you care to admit, but it goes
beyond that. You're despicable.

No, Brain, YOU are.

No, Steve, you're wrong again.

No Brain, I'm not.

YOU think it's OK to chastise others for "crossing lines" yet YOU
cross lines all the time too.

You've recently used deceased W0EX as a setup to a joke about the FCC's
10th Call District. Now you use rape as a way to be funny. What's
next?

the jews had it coming fo opposing code testing prehaps

nothing beyond stveie in his quest to comand dominate and in rape Rape
other.

in BDSM trying to force submission of others is seen as Rape even
without sex involved

You wish to create some veil of innocence that
you can wrap yourself in all-the-while accusing others (OK...Just
me...) of doing "despicable" things.

Whether or not I accused you, you did a despicable thing.

No, I didn't.

You did.

many times he prefroms the same depcitable thing indeed when I first
protested this action he dared to call me paranoid for even objecting
to his taking such liberities

You have some serious deficits of your own to deal with, but
seemingly can't come to grips with them so everyone else gets to "deal"
with them.

More projection.

There's YOUR "out", Brain.

See...everyone has thier lines. That's the one YOU drew for YOUR
self.

ARES not being able to respond is like joking about rape? You're
ridiculous.

he sure is

even more riduclous is He may even believ the **** he is typing

So..."ARES"..."Unlicensed Devices"..."Somalia
authorization"..."diminutives"...

Care to answer any of those?

Bad Brain.

Steve, K4YZ

Steven J. Robeson, you owe Mark an apology.

Brian P Burke, you're on drugs.

Steve, K4YZ

I don't use drugs unless prescribed by a physician.

Do you have any other accusations as a diversion from your joking about
rape?

not yet but I am sure he will find one

Where is your apology to Mark?

i turely take oath that I beleiev that stevie would rather die
physcial death than apologize

Old December 22nd 05, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

I know that one of the anny mouses posts from alo.com and we have only
one aol.com poster here Stevie
Both N2EY and Len Anderson post from AOL.

missed that

Yes, you did. That's why I pointed it out to you.

how ever while Jim is foolish and misguided he is not despictable

Nobody is despictable.

gee if I thought you were joking that might eb funny

but you are not
just dumb

Saddam is despectiable Hitler was despieable anyone that makes jokes
about rape is despectable

not conclusive proof but good enough for me

Precisely. Your standards of proof are not very high.

higher than your or stveies

Apparently not. You used incorrect information and used it as "good
enough for me".

but you have still provided no reason to doubt the conclusion

the anny mouse posts from Aol.com between Jim and steve who is more
likely

in addition the annymouse posts then stevie uses to material for an
attack post within a few minute

also steavie has posted a forge threat sent as the heading he posted
showing that the forgery was made from aol and then used that forery to
have Todd service cancelled

he also post a post off a blog sent to form staring rom aol.com and
then used it as excuse to attack Todd

either we are dealing with a lot of "luck" from steve or stevie is the
author

na dinded thery are my own

Da buego casiti nimba weyone.

Dave K8MN