Old December 21st 05, 08:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default more proof of stevie double standard as if it were need

an_old_friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog, but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

did you get stveie permission to use the word jeep that way

a full posting cycle from stvei and yet Hans is allowed to make up
words without a care from Stevie

just more proof stevie is the Asshole of RRAP

Old December 21st 05, 09:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog, but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

did you get stveie permission to use the word jeep that way

a full posting cycle from stvei and yet Hans is allowed to make up
words without a care from Stevie

Hans didn't "make up" any words. Every word he use can be found
in any standard dictionary.

just more proof stevie is the ###hole of RRAP

Just more proof you're the drunken sloth of RRAP.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 21st 05, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog,
but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

did you get stveie permission to use the word jeep that way

a full posting cycle from stvei and yet Hans is allowed to make up
words without a care from Stevie

just more proof stevie is the Asshole of RRAP

Four things:

Thing #1) Congratulations on a post with only ONE word spelled incorrectly
("stvei").

Thing #2) None of my words were "made up".

Thing #3) I reserve the right, so well explained by Lewis Carroll, to use words
in the fashion that suits me. See below.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather
scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean--neither
more nor less."

"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words
mean so many different things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty," which is to be
master--that's all."

---Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

Thing #4) I don't give a rats ass whether Steve approves of my words, or doesn't
approve.

Thing #5) (I know I said "Four things", but this is a bonus just for you.) I
damned sure don't give a rats ass whether YOU approve of my use of words. In
fact, I view your dis-approval as a positive endorsement of my choice of words.

With kindest warm wishes of the season,

de Hans, K0HB

Old December 21st 05, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default anothe rlie from hans

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:49:41 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in message
roups.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog,
but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.
did you get stveie permission to use the word jeep that way

a full posting cycle from stvei and yet Hans is allowed to make up
words without a care from Stevie

just more proof stevie is the Asshole of RRAP

Four things:

Thing #1) Congratulations on a post with only ONE word spelled incorrectly
("stvei").

Thing #2) None of my words were "made up".

BUZZ you added a new meaning of JEEP therfore you just lied

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 21st 05, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dan/W4NTI

Default General purpose logger

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog,
but support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

Bought EQF-logger, but after a few months of use I still haven't gotten
used to the kluge-operator-interface, so I've written that one off.

Here's my list of MUST HAVE features:

An intuitive, non-rodent-centric operator interface, similar to the
simplicity of Hyperlog or CT (Mouse OK for non-routine functions, but
logging sequences must be
touch-typist-hands-on-the-keyboard-no-need-to-watch-the-screen.)

Radio control integration

LoTW integration

Import from ADIF

Good support from the author

Any suggestions?

de Hans, K0HB
--
{{{{* http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Hans,

I also dropped EQF for those reasons. I then went to N3FJP and I love em.
Check it out on the web at;

www.n3fjp.com

Dan/W4NTI

Old December 21st 05, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...
[...]

Dan, you were gone longer than expected. Welcome back. bb

Old December 21st 05, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default still more **** fro the asshoole of RRAP

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog, but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.
did you get stveie permission to use the word jeep that way

a full posting cycle from stvei and yet Hans is allowed to make up
words without a care from Stevie

Hans didn't "make up" any words. Every word he use can be found
in any standard dictionary.

made menaing so sorry

just more proof stevie is the ###hole of RRAP

Just more proof you're the drunken sloth of RRAP.

what proof?

I don't drinnk stevie everytime you claim to "know" i dod you lie again

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 22nd 05, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

wrote

BUZZ you added a new meaning of JEEP therfore you just lied

Lied?!?!?!?

The origin of the word JEEP is from the initials G P, standing for General
Purpose. Exactly as I used the word in my original post.

Good luck on this one now.

Old December 22nd 05, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

KØHB wrote:
wrote

BUZZ you added a new meaning of JEEP therfore you just lied

Lied?!?!?!?

yep

just standing in for stvie
once the word was attached to the military only the vechile was
allowed

that was stveie line when i used the owrds drafted in the context of
saying I was forced to work on something for less than I wanted under
threat reactivation to active duty

Old December 22nd 05, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

"an old friend" wrote

once the word was attached to the military
only the vechile was allowed

If I carefully re-arrange those words, I get the impression that you want to
convey the thought that once the military uses a word (like "jeep" for G P),
then all civilian use of the word in not allowed?

That's a large a lie as I've ever witnessed here on rrap, right up there with "I
was a Colonel in the Chemical Corps".

BTW, what is a "ve chile" anyhow? Is that a Canadian person under the age of 6?

By the way, I'm still looking for a good jeep-style amateur radio logging
program. Do you have any nominations?

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

General purpose logger KØHB Dx 22 December 26th 05 07:26 PM
General purpose logger KØHB General 22 December 26th 05 07:26 PM
Good general purpose TO-92 p-channel FET? Ben Jackson Homebrew 2 November 30th 05 02:53 PM
Anyone Have Info on Rock County Wisconsin? zerg90 Scanner 1 August 1st 05 06:25 PM
General purpose whip for scanner + ham? Jason Wagner Scanner 3 January 22nd 05 12:50 AM