Old December 20th 05, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

Default General purpose logger

My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog, but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

Bought EQF-logger, but after a few months of use I still haven't gotten used to
the kluge-operator-interface, so I've written that one off.

Here's my list of MUST HAVE features:

An intuitive, non-rodent-centric operator interface, similar to the
simplicity of Hyperlog or CT (Mouse OK for non-routine functions, but logging
sequences must be
touch-typist-hands-on-the-keyboard-no-need-to-watch-the-screen.)

Radio control integration

LoTW integration

Import from ADIF

Good support from the author

Any suggestions?

de Hans, K0HB
--
{{{{* http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Old December 20th 05, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
SMØIMJ

Hi Hans,
You should most certainly look at EasyLog (www.easylog.com).
I have used it for a number of years and also tested other logging
softwares, but always turned back to EasyLog.
Take a look at it and feel free to contact med with questions.

73' Hans - SMØIMJ

Old December 20th 05, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog,
but support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

Bought EQF-logger, but after a few months of use I still haven't gotten
used to the kluge-operator-interface, so I've written that one off.

Here's my list of MUST HAVE features:

An intuitive, non-rodent-centric operator interface, similar to the
simplicity of Hyperlog or CT (Mouse OK for non-routine functions, but
logging sequences must be
touch-typist-hands-on-the-keyboard-no-need-to-watch-the-screen.)

Radio control integration

LoTW integration

Import from ADIF

Good support from the author

Any suggestions?

de Hans, K0HB
--
{{{{* http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Have you tried N1MM? Though I don't know how well it works for large
databases and I've only used it for contests although it can do general
logging.

Some people speak highly of the DXLab suite. I haven't tried it myself
though.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old December 20th 05, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default word violation qucki stevie pounce

KØHB wrote:
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog, but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

did you get stveie permission to use the word jeep that way

Old December 20th 05, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

"an_old_friend" wrote

did you get stveie permission to use
the word jeep that way

Steve doesn't control my life the way he seems to control yours.

Jeep that!

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB
--
Poster Child for the 1943 'Precocious Little *******' campaign

Old December 21st 05, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

KØHB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

did you get stveie permission to use
the word jeep that way

Steve doesn't control my life the way he seems to control yours.

no stvie doesn't control mine but nice doge for him

Jeep that!

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB
--
Poster Child for the 1943 'Precocious Little *******' campaign

I am not going to argue with you since you wish the title
you have is it *******

Old December 21st 05, 08:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default more proof of stevie double standard as if it were need

an_old_friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog, but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

did you get stveie permission to use the word jeep that way

a full posting cycle from stvei and yet Hans is allowed to make up
words without a care from Stevie

just more proof stevie is the Asshole of RRAP

Old December 21st 05, 09:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog, but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

did you get stveie permission to use the word jeep that way

a full posting cycle from stvei and yet Hans is allowed to make up
words without a care from Stevie

Hans didn't "make up" any words. Every word he use can be found
in any standard dictionary.

just more proof stevie is the ###hole of RRAP

Just more proof you're the drunken sloth of RRAP.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 21st 05, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dan/W4NTI

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog,
but support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

Bought EQF-logger, but after a few months of use I still haven't gotten
used to the kluge-operator-interface, so I've written that one off.

Here's my list of MUST HAVE features:

An intuitive, non-rodent-centric operator interface, similar to the
simplicity of Hyperlog or CT (Mouse OK for non-routine functions, but
logging sequences must be
touch-typist-hands-on-the-keyboard-no-need-to-watch-the-screen.)

Radio control integration

LoTW integration

Import from ADIF

Good support from the author

Any suggestions?

de Hans, K0HB
--
{{{{* http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Hans,

I also dropped EQF for those reasons. I then went to N3FJP and I love em.
Check it out on the web at;

www.n3fjp.com

Dan/W4NTI

Old December 21st 05, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...
[...]

Dan, you were gone longer than expected. Welcome back. bb