Old December 20th 05, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more aplogies for my asshole hubby

sorry he is count the threads now
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 21st 05, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default more aplogies for my ###hole hubby

wrote:

The
screen name has been stolen by Mark C. Morgan,
KB9RQZ.

Mark is a known pathologiocal liar and now thief.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 22nd 05, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 22 Dec 2005 07:38:16 -0800, wrote:

an old friend wrote:
sorry he is count the threads now
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Even though Steve has often tried to involve other peoples families in
his squabbles on RRAP, I think it's pretty forked up to do the same. I
suggest Steve be given a pass on this aspect of his screwed up life.

I hear your words and I am beginingto give him for now (on to other
things)

But unlike stevie I have nt threaten to contact his family, or tried to
lie them as stevei HAS to memebrs of MY family

so for now I am givgoing to give him a pass but i felt the point need
to made, and i expect however that stevie will make needfull for me to
return that at some point

It turned my stomach to try to return to Steve what he dished out to
myself and others. That he is able to relentlessly do the things he
does indicates to me that he has absolutely no self respect.

as a warrior I have a better stomach but I will dish back at times

Take the high road. He will have the low road all to himself. Let him
walk alone in this endeavor.

bb

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

i pormise to try and riegn in my asshole hubby k4yz [email protected] Policy 2 December 15th 05 08:23 PM
soory my hubby is am asshole [email protected] Policy 3 December 15th 05 08:22 PM
Asshole Cop core_dump General 72 January 4th 04 10:32 PM
Asshole Cop core_dump Scanner 2 December 8th 03 05:03 AM
Asshole Cop core_dump Shortwave 1 December 8th 03 05:03 AM