Old December 22nd 05, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Default OUR NEWEST MEMBERS

Demented Otaku BBS are happy to have over 14 new members including
and K4YZ Welcome new members!!!

Todd N9OGL
DEMENTED OTAKU BBS
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php

Old December 22nd 05, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default McDaugherty's Malicious Muddled Mind

N9OGL wrote:
Demented Otaku BBS are happy to have over 14 new members including
and K4YZ Welcome new members!!!

You wish!

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 22nd 05, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Well, I checked the logs and it seems that there's a lot of activity
from AOL so I figured it was you looking at the assortment of pictures
from our gallery.

Todd N9OGL
Demeted Otaku BBS
http://12.156.123.29/azbb/azbb.php

Old December 22nd 05, 07:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Well, I checked the logs and it seems that there's a lot of activity
from AOL so I figured it was you looking at the assortment of pictures
from our gallery.

Then you figgured wrong, KiddiePornoBoy.

Again.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 22nd 05, 03:20 PM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N9OGL
Well, I checked the logs and it seems that there's a lot of activity
from AOL so I figured it was you looking at the assortment of pictures
from our gallery.

Todd N9OGL
Demeted Otaku BBS
http://12.166.133.28/azbb/azbb.php
Out of many million AOL subscribers, you have deduced a single person?

Which explains the name demented (as in "dementia"). OBTFW, learn to spell demented.

The Man in the Maze
QRU at Baboquivari Peak

Old December 22nd 05, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
Well, I checked the logs and it seems that there's a lot of activity

Toadie has also checked the gay porn and kiddie porn sites, too...

from AOL so I figured it was you looking at the assortment of pictures
from our gallery.

Toad, are you all upset now that Elton John married somebody else
instead of you, cocksucker?

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...itch_lloyd.jpg

Old January 10th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default McDaugherty's Malicious Muddled Mind another example of censoship by steve

On 21 Dec 2005 22:12:02 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
interfence is censorship accrdoing to you steve

N9OGL wrote:
Demented Otaku BBS are happy to have over 14 new members including
and K4YZ Welcome new members!!!

You wish!

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 10th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
On 21 Dec 2005 22:12:02 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

interfence is censorship accrdoing to you steve

Still stretching, Markie.

The subject line addressed Toiddie...And that's what the contect
was about.

No censorship.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 21 Dec 2005 22:12:02 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

interfence is censorship accrdoing to you steve

Still stretching, Markie.

nope apling your word

The subject line addressed Toiddie...And that's what the contect
was about.

but you interfered with his posting

No censorship.

yes it was by your standard you interfered with Todd's message so you
censored todd

Steve, K4YZ

List of Scanner Groups zerg90 Scanner 0 July 22nd 05 09:31 PM
Huge SW pirates group. 1150 members!!!!!! ALFALIMA.NET/START Shortwave 0 April 3rd 05 04:10 AM
Who are the FISTS members on RRAP? William Policy 378 December 7th 04 11:25 AM
ARRL's Incoming QSL Burro Screwing NON ARRL members! NIW Policy 0 March 23rd 04 10:29 PM