Old December 24th 05, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
2Test Roger

Default Reality Check

lets face it guys....today ham's ticket is not the tecknikal pieze
of paper you guys think it might be.... ham radio poplation today
is 50% CB white trashe & 50% old white geezers.
LOL 10-4?

Old December 26th 05, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dumbass Davies wrote:
lets ("Let's" watch as Lardass ****s up and shows why all he could get was a G.E.D. again)

And you can't get anything but the training wheel license, Davies.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

From: "Lloyd, N0VFP"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: Would like a tutor to help with Code
year: 1999
In article , "Lloyd, N0VFP"
writes:

Hello,
I am going to our club's Novice/Tech class, in which they said they
will
emphizse more on CW this time around. I would like to upgrade my
liecense
soon, at lease 5wpm or 13wpm. My probelm is that I tried for 6 years
now,
but can't seem to get past a certain point in the code, say up to a
certain
letter, then get stuck and get confused.
I have the ARRL tapes, Gorden West tapes and several CW programs
including
Super morse. I know of several programs like Code Quick, but not
really
willing to spend the money on them. I you have a used copy to sell me,
I'd
consider it.

Thanks for reading this, Any help is welcome.

73
Lloyd Davies, N0VFP

http://www.qsl.net/n0vfp

Old December 26th 05, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote:

well any reality check will bounce if it comes through mr slit

Old December 27th 05, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Dumbass Davies wrote:

well any reality check will bounce if it comes through

Is that anything like those rubber ones you passed to A.E.S., Marky?

what rubber checks? I use plastic at AES

mr slit

So *you* say, ms.****.

boooing booooing mr slit