Old December 26th 05, 10:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve the asshole that cried worf

indeed every word spelled right

Old December 26th 05, 12:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mark Freak

Default looking for worf on star trek - end of thread

an_old_friend wrote:
indeed every word spelled right

lmfao at aof

Old December 26th 05, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steveie the asshole who cried worf

Old December 27th 05, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

"an_old_friend" wrote

indeed every word spelled right

If that's true, then WTF is a "worf". The only word which I can match even
slightly close to "worf" is "wharf"! Why would anyone cry about a place to dock
a ship?

Are you OK? (Yea, I know --- dumb question!)

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Old December 27th 05, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

KØHB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

indeed every word spelled right

If that's true, then WTF is a "worf". The only word which I can match even
slightly close to "worf" is "wharf"! Why would anyone cry about a place to dock
a ship?

do a search on worf becuase you are simply of target

Old December 27th 05, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

"an_old_friend" wrote

you are simply of target

'of target'? How can a person be 'of' a target? Of what target? Who is aiming
at the target I am 'of'? What are they aiming at me? Is this another death
threat from Michigan?

WORF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

de Hans, K0HB

Old December 27th 05, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

KØHB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

you are simply of target

'of target'? How can a person be 'of' a target? Of what target? Who isaiming
at the target I am 'of'? What are they aiming at me? Is this another death
threat from Michigan?

more bull**** from han

do a search on worf old fool

Old December 27th 05, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: K0HB on Dec 26, 5:03 pm

"an_old_friend" wrote

indeed every word spelled right

If that's true, then WTF is a "worf".

Tsk, tsk, old Klingon, watch some "Star Trek" reruns next time
you aren't imitating Pierian Spring... :-)

The only word which I can match even slightly close to "worf"
is "wharf"!

Tsk, tsk, again. Change only ONE letter and "worf" becomes
"wolf!"

We can put you down as not watching "Jeopardy" on ABC either.

Why would anyone cry about a place to dock a ship?

A harbormaster? :-)

Are you OK? (Yea, I know --- dumb question!)

Tsk, Hans did dumb posting. :-)

Old December 27th 05, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

indeed every word spelled right

If that's true, then WTF is a "worf". The only word which I can match even
slightly close to "worf" is "wharf"! Why would anyone cry about a place to dock
a ship?

do a search on worf becuase you are simply of target

He's simply of target, huh? Do you think Hans works at Target?

I played your little game, Mark. Google came up with a number of
meanings for the term "worf".

1. It is a Klingon character from Star Trek.

2. It means Waba Open Robot Framework.

3. It means Warriors of Rain Forest.

4. It means Window Operational Research Facility (ISS).

None of 'em seem to make much sense.

To paraphrase Hans: Are you in control of your faculties?

To follow up on my recent comments to you, I've made good on forwarding
copies (with full headers) of all of your recent bizarre posts (using
screen names of Steve's deceased family members) to both Google and MSN
Hotmail. Both have responded quickly, following up their automatic
e-mail responses with queries from real, live people. I'm making all of
the information available to them. Your days of fouling this newsgroup
with such stuff seem destined to come to a quick end. It probably
wasn't very smart of you to use your " address as
"an_old_friend" in referring to the other material you posted under
different names.

Dave K8MN