Old December 29th 05, 12:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default stveie dosn have a lawyer more lie from the stening plie os ****

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following
person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making
false charges of child rape, rape in general
forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing
other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look
forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 29th 05, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

wrote in message
"snipped of stupidity"

You post this **** more often than some asshole trying to sell a radio. What
do you expect to accomplish by this nonsense? If you have a beef with him,
you have his address, go over to his house and kick his ass. Otherwise SHUT
THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 30th 05, 01:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an Old friend

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
"snipped of stupidity"

You post this **** more often than some asshole trying to sell a radio. What
do you expect to accomplish by this nonsense? If you have a beef with him,
you have his address, go over to his house and kick his ass. Otherwise SHUT
THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm I replied to this once but the net seems to have eaten that

you make an interesting suggestion, not one i endorse but interesting

you realy want an answer

the answer ois simple it seems the tareget off balance make him make
more msitakes and in general makes me safer

Carl Rove, and Bill Cllton both agree such tactics works since being
this barrage style I have stop receiving the death threat email for
example.

this negitive capaign is unpleasent to me as well but the over all is
better for me these would not be crosspoted over to .CB if stevei did
not insist on making his attacks there too

sorry for any incovenaince

Old January 1st 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

shut up cranus, you anus
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

Old January 1st 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy wrote:
shut up cranus, you anus

just more from the anti amercian crowd that is so comon round here

Old January 2nd 06, 09:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
ups.com...
shut up cranus, you anus
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php