Old December 29th 05, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why is my dad lie so much

why ideed she might ask were she arround and able ask why her father
lies about people

she wouldnot liekly get any more answer than the rest fo us on RRAP
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while
and all done by steve express permission
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 29th 05, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default oh well

Old December 29th 05, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why does my dady compond his lies

On 29 Dec 2005 07:23:28 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
why ideed she might ask were she arround and able ask why her father
lies about people

First of all, I haven't lied.

sure have

example include raped an firend
todd is gay

you lie all the time

Secondly, if you'd paid attention or rad her site you'd kow she
was never able to speak a word.

coverd that I said if she was able

she wouldnot liekly get any more answer than the rest fo us on RRAP

You say "us" like someone other than you or a Fellow Feeble Fiver
is interested in your opinion, Markie.

obviouly you think so as well

as you felt you had to try and bury the post in the pile of your more
markie scat reference removed posts

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 29th 05, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more lying **** form the asshole of RRAP,stevie robeson

On 29 Dec 2005 08:30:04 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

more of your reatasking threads? why do you claim the preedle and deny
it other

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
why ideed she might ask were she arround and able ask why her father
lies about people

First of all, I haven't lied.

first of all you have lied

Nope.

yes you have

the easiest to prove is your claim that you know i have been
intoxicated when you say i have been

Markie, Markie, Markie...

If you could only appreciate what real people see.

gee BB doesn't seem that I am intoxicated nor Len or Frank or Todd
even Dave agrees I am not drunk, he thinks I am insane ut he agrees
that I amnot drunk

therefore you need to face facts

you are lying when you say you know me to be intoxicated

other lies that I am pedo or that I can pass on an STD since I don't
have any

You are "pedo".

you just lied again indeed if you are telling the truth about court
that will be one of the nails in your coffin if you can even get you
"case" to trai
You fit the profile so tightly that you should
be in one of those Isotoner Glove commercials.

and that sentence mean

And you ARE an "STD"...Stupider Than Dirt.

not what you claiming when you said you catch an std from me

so you lied again

Secondly, if you'd paid attention or rad her site you'd kow she
was never able to speak a word.

rad her site oh spelling cop

Obviously not.

obviously I did and obviouly you missed being corected on your
spelling again

But did cover that "why ideed she might ask were she arround and able
ask why her father lies about people" note the presence of the arround
"AND ABLE"

Was that a sentence?

no it iwasn't a sentence it is a sentence and response to your query

she wouldnot liekly get any more answer than the rest fo us on RRAP

You say "us" like someone other than you or a Fellow Feeble Fiver
is interested in your opinion, Markie.

obvioulsy you think so as well

Nope.

an obvious lie