Old December 29th 05, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default this offer is authentic and still open to stevie diispite his misdeeds

an_old_friend
Dec 29, 9:22 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an_old_friend" - Find messages by this
author
Date: 29 Dec 2005 06:22:27 -0800
Subject: stevei can stopp the behavoir he says he find offensive
anytime by just proising to stop engaging in what provoked it in the
first place
original | Remove | Report Abuse

in an effort to e the better that I am I offer stevie something een
more generous than I have in the past

I have said he must apologize

I offer (for now something more generous

He merely needs to promise to stop doing thing and promised not to do
so in the future

he needs to pormise to stop making any refferences to sex sexuality a
person relion or health stauts physcial or mental, and he needs to
stop
making threats or advocating violenece anagist the persons or property
of others all otther in the NG

I make this offer in the Sprit of my ansesotrs and relitives this
season of Hannacka (how ever this season spelled in english)

If he does this I promise to refrain from psting under his daughter
name and to stop the flooding attack that does interfere with
operation
on RRAP

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while
and all done by steve express permission
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 29th 05, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

Mark Morgan Defiled the Memory of a Deceased Child To Write:

in an effort to e the better that I am I offer stevie something een
more generous than I have in the past

You're in no position to be making demands, Markie

I have said he must apologize

After you. Unconditional and with a solemn pledge that you'll
never again defile a child in the manner you are currently doing.

I offer (for now something more generous

Uh huh...

He merely needs to promise to stop doing thing and promised not to do
so in the future

There's no "offer" here...Just more of the same rhetoric.

he needs to pormise to stop making any refferences to sex sexuality a
person relion or health stauts physcial or mental, and he needs to
stop

Again, after YOU, Markie.

making threats or advocating violenece anagist the persons or property
of others all otther in the NG

STILL after you...

I make this offer in the Sprit of my ansesotrs and relitives this
season of Hannacka (how ever this season spelled in english)

If you'd exercise even 1/4th of your alleged 248 IQ, you could
have used a dictionary to spell it correctly...even pecking one letter
at a time to get it right.

If he does this I promise to refrain from psting under his daughter
name and to stop the flooding attack that does interfere with
operation
on RRAP

Mark, all of those posts are symptomatic of a very weak and sick
mind. If you were the alleged "better man" that you suggested you are
in another thread, you would have never started abusing her in the
first place.

No one, least of all me, is standing over your shoulder forcing
you to do it. You started this and perpetuate this all on your own.

Indeed you'd impress the bejeebers out of a lot of folks
(none-the-least-of-all me) if you stopped it just because it's the
right thing to do.

But I compute the odds of that happening to be somewhat less
likely than my chances with the Powerball or MegaMillions lotteries.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 29th 05, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default more of stevei effort to continue the flame war

K4YZ wrote:
Mark Morgan Defiled the Memory of a Deceased Child To Write:

in an effort to e the better that I am I offer stevie something een
more generous than I have in the past

You're in no position to be making demands, Markie

yes I am

if you wantme to do something YOU MUST pay my price

I have said he must apologize

After you. Unconditional and with a solemn pledge that you'll
never again defile a child in the manner you are currently doing.

but I have you premission in wring over your name and your admission
you did in fact send it

I will not apologize for treating you as you have treated me and others
over the years

I offer (for now something more generous

Uh huh...

He merely needs to promise to stop doing thing and promised not to do
so in the future

There's no "offer" here...Just more of the same rhetoric.

another lie Stvie

he needs to pormise to stop making any refferences to sex sexuality a
person relion or health stauts physcial or mental, and he needs to
stop

Again, after YOU, Markie.

no after you at all you brought it up

making threats or advocating violenece anagist the persons or property
of others all otther in the NG

STILL after you...

I have never threatened or advocated violence against anyone

I make this offer in the Sprit of my ansesotrs and relitives this
season of Hannacka (how ever this season spelled in english)

If you'd exercise even 1/4th of your alleged 248 IQ, you could
have used a dictionary to spell it correctly...even pecking one letter
at a time to get it right.

I could have chosen to hunt up the words by why bother you don't want
peace you want a flamewar

If he does this I promise to refrain from psting under his daughter
name and to stop the flooding attack that does interfere with
operation
on RRAP

Mark, all of those posts are symptomatic of a very weak and sick
mind. If you were the alleged "better man" that you suggested you are
in another thread, you would have never started abusing her in the
first place.

I have never abused her at all

you use the name s of the dead to make jokes and debateing point same
as I have

No one, least of all me, is standing over your shoulder forcing
you to do it. You started this and perpetuate this all on your own.

never made any such claim

Indeed you'd impress the bejeebers out of a lot of folks
(none-the-least-of-all me) if you stopped it just because it's the
right thing to do.

but it sin't the right thing to do

It is not right not to respond and try to reign your cyber terrism of
RRAP

But I compute the odds of that happening to be somewhat less
likely than my chances with the Powerball or MegaMillions lotteries.

becuase it you that is repsonible for this state of affiar your years
of abuse and bulling

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 29th 05, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more bullsht from the bull**** artist

On 29 Dec 2005 08:49:18 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Mark Morgan Defiled the Memory of a Deceased Child To Write:

in an effort to e the better that I am I offer stevie something een
more generous than I have in the past

You're in no position to be making demands, Markie

sure I am
flsuhing the rest as I think i have seen before

Old January 7th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve comits public fraud on RRAP

[...]

done it but you contiue to lie

making threats or advocating violenece anagist the persons or property
of others all otther in the NG

STILL after you...

done but you still continue

I make this offer in the Sprit of my ansesotrs and relitives this
season of Hannacka (how ever this season spelled in english)

If you'd exercise even 1/4th of your alleged 248 IQ, you could
have used a dictionary to spell it correctly.

I could ahve but I am not required to

..even pecking one letter
at a time to get it right.

If he does this I promise to refrain from psting under his daughter
name and to stop the flooding attack that does interfere with
operation
on RRAP

Mark, all of those posts are symptomatic of a very weak and sick
mind. If you were the alleged "better man" that you suggested you are
in another thread, you would have never started abusing her in the
first place.

In my judgement I in no way abused her

you assume I must see things exactly as you do

I obivoiusly don't
that is MY RIGHT

No one, least of all me, is standing over your shoulder forcing
you to do it.

none is claiing any body is

You started this and perpetuate this all on your own.

becuase I thought it right to do so

Indeed you'd impress the bejeebers out of a lot of folks
(none-the-least-of-all me) if you stopped it just because it's the
right thing to do.

another lie

I stoped you were not impressed you just made this stament a proven
lie

But I compute the odds of that happening to be somewhat less
likely than my chances with the Powerball or MegaMillions lotteries.

bad calculation steve can't do math either

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it