Old December 29th 05, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default steve not man enuf to met me faice to face

if he was I would rip hi shead off his sholders and shov it down hisneck.

Old December 29th 05, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

an Old friend wrote:
if he was I would rip hi shead off his sholders and shov it down hisneck.

another forgery How ever it is quite clear that Stevie is not man
enough to stand up to me face to face

Indeed Stevie does make me wish deuling were still legal, then I could
and would chalenge him to meet me on the feild of honnor, and one or
both of us would end up dead

soceity was a lot nicer back in the days of the code deullo and stevie
and other in todays world realy do make me wish that the law allowed
such old fashioned solutions

OTOH I fraankly doubt thatI would ever have occasion to meet stevei on
the feild of honnor even if were still legal likely he would be dead by
now, dead or VVVEEERRRYYYY good at deuling, or even more likely that he
would not shoot off his mouth feet legasl cases enough to have notice
him