Old December 29th 05, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default still more forgeries of me looks like dave is behiond it wor at least up to his neck in it

Dave Heil
Dec 29, 2:54 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: Dave Heil - Find messages by this author
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:54:58 GMT
Subject: why is my dad lie so much
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

wrote:
why ideed she might ask were she arround and able ask why her father
lies about people

I'm confused, Colonel. I first, I thought you were asking why your
father lies so much. After all, the subject of your poetic piece asks
"why is my dad lie so much", or at least it would have asked it if
there'd been a question mark, Mark.

Then you began referring to yourself by using a female pronoun. What
gives?

Dave K8MN

an Old friend
Dec 29, 3:17 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: an Old friend - Find messages by this author
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:17:44 -0600

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

why ideed she might ask were she arround and able ask why her father
lies about people

I'm confused, Colonel. I first, I thought you were asking why your
father lies so much. After all, the subject of your poetic piece asks
"why is my dad lie so much", or at least it would have asked it if
there'd been a question mark, Mark.

Then you began referring to yourself by using a female pronoun. What
gives?

more forge by steve. this is dusterbed person.

note the time 23 mintues

is awfully fast and all of daves posts seem to have the same trialer
today
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while
and all done by steve express permission
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download