Old January 17th 06, 10:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:

" mor #### fresh and straight from the ###hole of rrap"

I still haven't figured out why Markie has taken to addressing
himself in such a foul manner and in the third person...

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 14 Jan 2006 06:54:04 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cut
is that you try to lie and deceive in this
forum and I won't let you get away with it.

You assume that you have control over other people. You do not.

But I do.

I respond to your comments. You respond in turn. I know that
certain comments will elicit certain responses from you. It works.

then according to wat you typed there everything I said or done in
here is repsonse to waht you wanted and that it was under your control

Nope.

that is what you said

No, it's not.

this stament would mean that you have no case a for suit (but we
already knew that)

What you "know" is in error.

not likely

Every likelyhood. It's archived right there for all to see.

and cleary that you want RRAp to exist in the sewer

No, but you sure do.

not realy you led again

I "led" again....?!?! Led what?

..Witness the constant use of profanities and
sexual innuendo that you use.

you are the one making constant sexual innuuedo

Nope. This week alone YOU have introduced some form of sexual
innuendo, including suggestions that I am physically drawn to you or
have fantasies about you no fewer than 18 times.

you are in control of us you claimed it

No, that was what YOU claim.

NO i have never made such aclaim you lied again

Nope. Just scroll up. There's YOUR words making that very same
suggestion.

therefore the result are exactly as you wish

Where did you get your PhD in Spin Doctoring, Markie...?!?!

no where I don't have one but ty for the complement

Only you would think that was a compliment, Markie.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 17th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default steve lies some more

On 17 Jan 2006 02:09:38 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

" mor**** fresh and straight from the asshole of rrap"

I still haven't figured out why Markie has taken to addressing
himself in such a foul manner and in the third person...

top postsing again

and lying some mor

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]