Old January 3rd 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default More Mularkie from the ashole of RRAP how fiting

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Digital wrote:
"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOGL wrote:
On 1 Jan 2006 02:09:32 -0800, Who's Roger's BITCH?

cut

just trying to bury the crap

You're commiting suicide?

no why do you ask iguess your reading ability is worse than even I
thought

That's pretty drastic. Just get back
into therapy. That's all you need.

for what?

you can't even read a sentence correctly and YOU are suggesting someone
else get therapy
hiding some behind another email steve?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 3rd 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default Raining Men at The Shipwreck Lounge

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 01:56:35 -0500, Digital NotWoger@GlendaleSwamp wrote:

And last, but far from the least, do NOT let Roger talk you into stopping
off at the Shipwreck Lounge for "one last drink". See those "girls" in the
Shipwreck? Well, they ain't "girls" even though they dress like it. And see
those guys in their black leather pants? They ain't guys, either.
If Roger takes you to the Shipwreck, run, don't walk, to the nearest exit,
call a cab, and go home!
Don't worry, Roger won't chase after you. He will be too occupied with the
Lavender Lads to even notice your absence.
Roger will forget all about you after he puts some money in the juke box and
plays his disco mantra, "Its Raining Men".

That sounds like a neice place and not badd. I wish I didnt haev to drive
all the way to salt siant marie to find hot actoin liek that.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 3rd 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Default Digital wants to give Markie and Toad Daugherty a blowjob!

Digiup his fat ass wrote:
"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOGL wrote:
On 1 Jan 2006 02:09:32 -0800, Who's Roger's BITCH?

wrote:
Davies dreams of homosexual encounters

How can I meet Woger in real life?

Hey, BITCH, only me and Ray Chason, Jr. KB3HWB get to dream of *******
Roger's dick. Got it? K?

Roger I doesn't want to meet you, I wants to "meat" you.

Lloydie Davies aka Digital dreams of this:

http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/271520...ger_sounds.jpg

Old January 3rd 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Default stevie ****

Raped an underage boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
Raped an Old underaged boyfriend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
NOGL wrote:
On 1 Jan 2006 02:09:32 -0800, Who's Roger's BITCH? wrote:
Davies dreams of homosexual encounters

How can I meet Woger in real life?

Hey, BITCH, only me and Ray Chason, Jr. KB3HWB get to dream of sucking
Roger's dick. Got it? K?

http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/271520...ger_sounds.jpg

just inproving the landscap

If you want to do that, Markie, throw yourself into a chipper.

poor dumb ass not possible

Poor Markie, want to see if it is possible?

Old January 3rd 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Default The votes are all in. Woger Wiseman is Nimbuster, COCKSUCKER OF THE YEAR.

Who's Roger's BITCH? wrote:
Meeting Woger in real life has gotten harder.

Especially since you don't have the balls to face him in real life. Doc
never showed up at all, fatty.

601 Glenhaven, Glendale West Vagina

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

Dumb**** ****s it up again. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You can't even get his address right, DUMBASS. You shouldn't drink so
much of that pussy woman's beer of bud lite, dalek dickslurper.

You can catch Woger hiding behind his curtains like a little bitch.

And you still hide from him under two dozen different names. You
haven't the guts to even knock on his door.

Old January 3rd 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
N0VFP

Default N0GL aka Lloyd Davies called Roger Wiseman on the phone and asked to SUCK HIS COCK

NOGL wrote:

Hi Lardass..don't post with your mouth full, cockgobbler!

http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/271520...ger_sounds.jpg

Old January 5th 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Roger, has Raoul Xemblionsky been writing any more songs about you lately.
Its about time for a rousing rendition of the Greyhound Mens Room Band. But
this time you should sing it through your hillbilly teeth

oups.com...

"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Mazeltov Woger Weissman Wogie Buster General 0 January 3rd 05 07:44 PM
i confess Steveo CB 18 December 15th 04 05:20 AM