Old January 2nd 06, 04:51 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.policy
NOGL

Default The votes are all in. Woger Wiseman is Nimbuster, COCKSUCKER OF THE YEAR.

On 1 Jan 2006 02:09:32 -0800, Who's Your Daddy, BITCH? wrote:

It wasn't even close.

http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/poll/index.php?dispid=82

In his acceptance speech Woger promised not to let this award go to his head.
I'll suck harder in 2006 Woger promises, no dick is too big for my mouth.

How can I meet Woger in real life?

Tood, NOGL
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 2nd 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Default I stuffed the ballot box but I am really a COCKSUCKER here's the pic to prove it!

NOGL wrote:
On 1 Jan 2006 02:09:32 -0800, Who's Roger's BITCH? wrote:
Davies dreams of homosexual encounters

How can I meet Woger in real life?

Hey, BITCH, only me and Ray Chason, Jr. KB3HWB get to dream of sucking
Roger's dick. Got it? K?

http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/271520...ger_sounds.jpg

Old January 2nd 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an Old friend

Default stevie ****

N0VFP wrote:
NOGL wrote:
On 1 Jan 2006 02:09:32 -0800, Who's Roger's BITCH? wrote:
Davies dreams of homosexual encounters

How can I meet Woger in real life?

Hey, BITCH, only me and Ray Chason, Jr. KB3HWB get to dream of sucking
Roger's dick. Got it? K?

http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/271520...ger_sounds.jpg

just inproving the landscap

Old January 2nd 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Raped an Old underaged boyfriend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
NOGL wrote:
On 1 Jan 2006 02:09:32 -0800, Who's Roger's BITCH? wrote:
Davies dreams of homosexual encounters

How can I meet Woger in real life?

Hey, BITCH, only me and Ray Chason, Jr. KB3HWB get to dream of sucking
Roger's dick. Got it? K?

http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/271520...ger_sounds.jpg

just inproving the landscap

If you want to do that, Markie, throw yourself into a chipper.

Old January 3rd 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an Old friend

N0VFP wrote:
NOGL wrote:
On 1 Jan 2006 02:09:32 -0800, Who's Roger's BITCH? wrote:
Davies dreams of homosexual encounters

How can I meet Woger in real life?

Hey, BITCH, only me and Ray Chason, Jr. KB3HWB get to dream of sucking
Roger's dick. Got it? K?

http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/271520...ger_sounds.jpg

just inproving the landscap

If you want to do that, Markie, throw yourself into a chipper.

poor dumb ass not possible

Old January 3rd 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Digital

Default Raining Men at The Shipwreck Lounge

"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Davies dreams of homosexual encounters

How can I meet Woger in real life?

Hey, BITCH, only me and Ray Chason, Jr. KB3HWB get to dream of *******
Roger's dick. Got it? K?

Roger doesn't want to meet you, he wants to "meat" you. To get on Roger's
good side, which is his backside, you must first take him out to dinner to
ply him with food and romance.
Don't take Roger to a smorgasbord, however. Most smorgasbord tables and
salad bars are far too elevated for him to reach without his platform shoes,
and even with his Tom McCann "lifts" he has to grab the edge of the table
with both hands to hoist himself up high enough so his thick bifocals will
focus on the olives.
Roger can see what is being offered by standing on a chair, but he still has
to stand on his little tipsy-toes to reach the edge of the salad bar and
that embarrasses him in front of the customers who are of normal height.
The last time he was at a smorgasbord the waitress asked Roger's date, "Can
I get your little boy a high chair?"

And after dinner? Don't take little Roger to a singles bar for drinks. Many
singles bars do not offer kiddie chairs so that leaves Roger standing
amongst the towering crowd. Roger kind of likes this aspect because it puts
him in direct eye contact with the single guys' zippers. He is easy to lose
in such a crowd but can be easily found by looking around for the single
guys who recoil in shock when Roger leaves his business card and phone
number on their zipper pulls.

And for Chrissakes don't let Roger drive, either! Not unless he has his
kiddie seat in place, otherwise he can't see over the steering wheel.

And last, but far from the least, do NOT let Roger talk you into stopping
off at the Shipwreck Lounge for "one last drink". See those "girls" in the
Shipwreck? Well, they ain't "girls" even though they dress like it. And see
those guys in their black leather pants? They ain't guys, either.
If Roger takes you to the Shipwreck, run, don't walk, to the nearest exit,
call a cab, and go home!
Don't worry, Roger won't chase after you. He will be too occupied with the
Lavender Lads to even notice your absence.
Roger will forget all about you after he puts some money in the juke box and
plays his disco mantra, "Its Raining Men".

Old January 3rd 06, 07:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default just some more stevei ****

Digital wrote:
"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOGL wrote:
On 1 Jan 2006 02:09:32 -0800, Who's Roger's BITCH?

cut

just trying to bury the crap

Old January 3rd 06, 08:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
Digital wrote:
"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOGL wrote:
On 1 Jan 2006 02:09:32 -0800, Who's Roger's BITCH?

cut

just trying to bury the crap

You're commiting suicide? That's pretty drastic. Just get back
into therapy. That's all you need.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 3rd 06, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Meeting Woger in real life has gotten harder. Every since Doc (a nasty
skinhead) who had promised Woger a beating that Woger wouldn't ever
forget, ambushed Woger in a local grocery store (word has it Doc never
laid a hand on Woger, but Woger ran and bumped his head and
was taken to the local hospital , our Woger has gotten harder to
catch. Still if you go to:

601 Glenhaven, Glendale West Vagina

You can catch Woger hiding behind his curtains like a little bitch.

Old January 3rd 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
NOGL

On 3 Jan 2006 03:54:04 -0800, Who's Your Daddy, BITCH? wrote:
Meeting Woger in real life has gotten harder. Every since Doc (a nasty
skinhead) who had promised Woger a beating that Woger wouldn't ever
forget, ambushed Woger in a local grocery store (word has it Doc never
laid a hand on Woger, but Woger ran and bumped his head and
was taken to the local hospital , our Woger has gotten harder to
catch. Still if you go to:

601 Glenhaven, Glendale West Vagina

You can catch Woger hiding behind his curtains like a little bitch.

I want to get behind the curtins with him. We can have fun.

"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Mazeltov Woger Weissman Wogie Buster General 0 January 3rd 05 07:44 PM
i confess Steveo CB 18 December 15th 04 05:20 AM