Old January 3rd 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more steve forgeres you enoy your handiwork steve?

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 19:07:49 -0500, wrote:

wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
wrote

Deciding that the power level of 50 W is acceptable for Class B,
but 100 W is not, is just a matter of judgement. It's the same
kind of judgement as saying that 3500-3525 kHz is not allowed for
all license classes.

Not the same at all, Jim.

How is it any different? They're both a matter of judgement, not
some absolute scientific or engineering fact or limit.

There is a clear safety advantage to lower power for less
experienced=

users,
especially if you don't have a strenuous examination of safety
issues.

Agreed!

But setting the line at 50 W output is purely a matter of judgement.
Is a
50 W transmitter somehow "safe" at the proposed testing level, but
not a 100 W transmitter?

Consider that if the 50 W license were created, a considerable
number of new Class B hams would probably use 100-150 W rigs
and simply not run them at full power.

indeed the exactl elevel of course arbitary

As if you'd know, Markie. You can't even afford third hand equipment
from the bargin bin.

Ineed to by some heat taeps for my mobil home so tat teh dam tiolet will
stop frezzing up evrtime it gets cold outide.
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old January 3rd 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
YOU FORAGERS LIE

Default Another License Idea

YOU FORAGERS LIE LIKE RUGGS AND WE KNOWS ALL YOU USE NAMES OF THEM YOU ARE
NOT RAEL. YOU LEEVE MY MOMMY AND DADY AWAYLS FROM THIS CNVSERTAION AND PICKS
YOUR CB B ONES WITH ME, GOT IT?
IM PLAN TO TELL ALL ABUOT YOU ASSHOLES ON MY NEXT SHOW NEXT WEEK SO TUNE IN.
I AM PLAN TO NAME NAMES AND TELL IT LIKE IT REELY IS. GOT IT?

wrote in message ...

On 3 Jan 2006 11:43:53 +0800, NOGL wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 20:15:55 -0500, wrote:

Ineed to by some heat taeps for my mobil home so tat teh dam tiolet will
stop frezzing up evrtime it gets cold outide.

At least when my parents lock me in our basement it don't freeze but
the dam potty shure does overflew. I hear you. They gets mad when
ever I starts hanging around the grade school again and then they lock
me in the dam basement and I ****ing hate that.

I you freind so let me tel you mabye you needso me help of some knid.
You can find free shrink by calling batpist church.

Old January 3rd 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

YOU FORAGERS LIE wrote:
YOU FORAGERS LIE LIKE RUGGS AND WE KNOWS ALL YOU USE NAMES OF THEM YOU ARE
NOT RAEL. YOU LEEVE MY MOMMY AND DADY AWAYLS FROM THIS CNVSERTAION AND PICKS
YOUR CB B ONES WITH ME, GOT IT?
IM PLAN TO TELL ALL ABUOT YOU ASSHOLES ON MY NEXT SHOW NEXT WEEK SO TUNE IN.
I AM PLAN TO NAME NAMES AND TELL IT LIKE IT REELY IS. GOT IT?

STFU, LARDASS DAVIES!