Old January 10th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve ****

On 10 Jan 2006 11:54:01 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
cut
not if they want to use a QSL card properly they don't QSL cards are
to confirm contacts not express condiolneces

Oh?

Where is this established?

the arrl manual

Oh?

WHICH "arrl manual"...?!?!?

Volume? Edition? Page? Author?

Any FACTS to back this up?

qsl cards are acording the arrl website used to confirm contacts

Uh huh. They are. But YOU stated that this alleged "rule" was in
the "arrl manual". So in WHICH "arrl manual" does this proclaimation
exist?

you lied I never said anything about a rule
flsuh
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 10th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stil more steve ****

On 10 Jan 2006 12:02:09 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut

WHICH "arrl manual"...?!?!?

Volume? Edition? Page? Author?

Any FACTS to back this up?

qsl cards are acording the arrl website used to confirm contacts

Uh huh. They are. But YOU stated that this alleged "rule" was in
the "arrl manual". So in WHICH "arrl manual" does this proclaimation
exist?

never said rule

you lied your post get flaushed

No, I did not lie. Note the "quotes".

yes you lied so flsuh

Old January 10th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:

never said rule

you lied your post get flaushed

No, I did not lie. Note the "quotes".

YOU are the one suggesting that a QSL card cannot be used for any
purpose other than confirming QSO's.

nope you lie again

i agree a qsl card can used for many thing ncluding wiping your ass

i said you were suegesting an improper use of one

flush

Old January 10th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Mine Explosion Survivor is an Amateur Radio Operator

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:

never said rule

you lied your post get flaushed

No, I did not lie. Note the "quotes".

YOU are the one suggesting that a QSL card cannot be used for any
purpose other than confirming QSO's.

nope you lie again

Nope.

But Mark Morgan's been caught in one heck of a tale!

i agree a qsl card can used for many thing ncluding wiping your ###

i said you were suegesting an improper use of one

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I see!

Mark Morgan considers post-bowel evacuation hygiene as a proper use
of a QSL card, but sending a note of good wishes for a fellow Amateur
is "improper"...!

And a fellow non-code Technician at that!

flush

No, Markie, YOU are the one "flushed" here.

Caught lying, and lying about something as benign as sending good
wishes to a fellow Amatuer that survived Hell-On-Earth.

Typical Mark Morgan.

P U T Z ! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default steve tells more ****

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:

never said rule

you lied your post get flaushed

No, I did not lie. Note the "quotes".

YOU are the one suggesting that a QSL card cannot be used for any
purpose other than confirming QSO's.

nope you lie again

Nope.

yep you lied

But Mark Morgan's been caught in one heck of a tale!

no just stev making up lies to tell again

i agree a qsl card can used for many thing ncluding wiping your ###

i said you were suegesting an improper use of one

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I see!

Mark Morgan considers post-bowel evacuation hygiene as a proper use
of a QSL card, but sending a note of good wishes for a fellow Amateur
is "improper"...!

Nope steve lied again I simply lised it as a posible use never said is
was proper or imporper

Old January 10th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Markie...why do you keep changing the subject line from the
SUBJECT of the mine survivor?

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:

[...]

Of course you did. You said it could be used for wiping your ###
with.

And you SPECIFICALLY said that using a QSL card to send a greeting
of good wishes was an IMPROPER use.

You even went as far as suggesting that the ARRL somehow suggested
this was improper. It's not true, of course. I've pushed you all day
long to validate your source and the best you can do is "arrl manual".

Ya ran your mouth off and boxed yourself in.

And a fellow non-code Technician at that!

So much for any loyalty from Markie...He's positioned himself as
being the vanguard of the NCT cause.

I guess that's only when it means Markie get's something for
Markie...

Screw everyone else.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more ****

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:

never said rule

you lied your post get flaushed

No, I did not lie. Note the "quotes".

YOU are the one suggesting that a QSL card cannot be used for any
purpose other than confirming QSO's.

nope you lie again

Nope.

yep you lied

Nope.

yes you did many time

But Mark Morgan's been caught in one heck of a tale!

no just stev making up lies to tell again

Nope.

i agree a qsl card can used for many thing ncluding wiping your ###

i said you were suegesting an improper use of one

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I see!

Mark Morgan considers post-bowel evacuation hygiene as a proper use
of a QSL card, but sending a note of good wishes for a fellow Amateur
is "improper"...!

Nope steve lied again I simply lised it as a posible use never said is
was proper or imporper

Of course you did. You said it could be used for wiping your ###

yes I said that but you lied when you added "as a proper use of a
QSL.." I never said any such thing card,
with.

And you SPECIFICALLY said that using a QSL card to send a greeting
of good wishes was an IMPROPER use.

yes I did and it is

You even went as far as suggesting that the ARRL somehow suggested
this was improper. It's not true, of course. I've pushed you all day
long to validate your source and the best you can do is "arrl manual".

becuase the truth is wasted on you it is imporper it ay well be done
but that doesn't make it right

Ya ran your mouth off and boxed yourself in.

nope you are lying about what I have said

And a fellow non-code Technician at that!

So much for any loyalty from Markie...He's positioned himself as
being the vanguard of the NCT cause.

saying you send a greeting card not a qQSl card is disloyal?

you are nuts we all (except you) know that

I guess that's only when it means Markie get's something for
Markie...

you Guessw rong asshole

Screw everyone else.

that is yoru motto not ine

more about sex you bring sex into everything

freud would say that shows you havwe a sick mind

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
On 10 Jan 2006 13:14:27 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Markie...why do you keep changing the subject line from the
SUBJECT of the mine survivor?

No answer?

Perhaps because your conduct herein is EXACTLY what you accuse
others of, Markie...?!?!

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:

never said rule

you lied your post get flaushed

No, I did not lie. Note the "quotes".

YOU are the one suggesting that a QSL card cannot be used for any
purpose other than confirming QSO's.

nope you lie again

Nope.

yep you lied

Nope.

yes you did many time

Nope.

Quoted you verbatim.

Asked you to "prove" your "work". All you've done is duck-and-hide
and retask the subject line with profanities.

But Mark Morgan's been caught in one heck of a tale!

no just stev making up lies to tell again

Nope.

i agree a qsl card can used for many thing ncluding wiping your ###

i said you were suegesting an improper use of one

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I see!

Mark Morgan considers post-bowel evacuation hygiene as a proper use
of a QSL card, but sending a note of good wishes for a fellow Amateur
is "improper"...!

Nope steve lied again I simply lised it as a posible use never said is
was proper or imporper

Of course you did. You said it could be used for wiping your ###

yes I said that but you lied when you added "as a proper use of a
QSL.." I never said any such thing card,

Sure you did. You said "i agree a qsl card can used for many
thing ncluding wiping your ###"

There was no qualifying "improper" adjective there, Markie.

See what your English comprehension issues get you...?!?!

with.

And you SPECIFICALLY said that using a QSL card to send a greeting
of good wishes was an IMPROPER use.

yes I did and it is

No, it's not.

It's an Amateur Radio tradition.

But since you insist it is improper, I insist that YOU provide
the reference to some rule, law, regulation, standard or other
verifying reference that substantiates your claim.

You even went as far as suggesting that the ARRL somehow suggested
this was improper. It's not true, of course. I've pushed you all day
long to validate your source and the best you can do is "arrl manual".

becuase the truth is wasted on you it is imporper it ay well be done
but that doesn't make it right

The TRUTH, Markie, is that sending QSL cards to sick or infirmed
Amateurs is century long tradition.

Ya ran your mouth off and boxed yourself in.

nope you are lying about what I have said

No, I am not.

It's right ehre for anyone to see.

You think it's improper to send that poor fellow in West Virginia a
QSL card with a brief note of support and well-wishing.

On the otherhand is 100 years of tradition.

And a fellow non-code Technician at that!

So much for any loyalty from Markie...He's positioned himself as
being the vanguard of the NCT cause.

saying you send a greeting card not a qQSl card is disloyal?

Send a greeting card if you so choose. That's fine. No one said
you can ONLY send a QSL card.

The disloyalty comes from you spending the whole day arguing about
something that clearly demonstrates a strong degree of callousness and
lack of knowledge of Amateur traditions.

you are nuts we all (except you) know that

No, Markie...YOU are the one who comes up short in the "knowing"
category today.

I guess that's only when it means Markie get's something for
Markie...

you Guessw rong ###hole

Stop addressing yourself like that in public, Markie.

Screw everyone else.

that is yoru motto not ine

Sure it's yours. Almost all of your posts for all these years has
been about Markie getting something for Markie.

more about sex you bring sex into everything

I've not brought sex into this thread, Markie.

freud would say that shows you havwe a sick mind

At least I have one. I'd love to see a CT Scan of your noggin.

Steve, K4YZ

PS...DID you send this guy some sort of greeting? And if so, PLEASE
tell me you let someone else write it for you.......