Old January 10th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default congrats steveon driing more folks away

On 10 Jan 2006 05:02:44 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:18:06 GMT, "Bill Sohl"
wrote:

Jim, Len, Dee, et al;

Given the current sad state of affairs with regard to the
proliferation of postings and new subject lines which
show an absolute total and complete disregard for the
intended purpose of this newsgroup (RRAP), I am
signing off here...at least for the forseeable future...
or until the postings of a handful of subject matter
abusers choose to take their petty personal squabbles
elsewhere.

Cheers to all who discuss, debate, argue or contribute
showing a level of knowledge and respect for the
process and the others doing the same,
No cheers for the handful of unkempt, societal misfits
who are the abusers of that same process.

indeed steve why you can't allow discussion to contiue on any subject
here rmotely conected with radio is amaazing

More Mark not taking any resposiblity for his own culpability.

nope

what we see is stev saying nothingis his afult

more amazing is that you expect your victums to tolerate attack like
mark morgan caught on tape molesting an 8yo in silence is even more
amzing

Ditto.

I am no way respinble your post titled " mark morgan caught on tape..

a tactic you repated todayin claiming that sexual orientaion other
than one one you aprove is mental illness

Who are you talking to, Markie?

the ng in general, obviously

when we have had that discussion beofre and shown you wrong

yes I have choosen finaly to fight fire with fire but een then I don't
lie about you or anyone else

No...you've chosen to show that your brain's on fire and that
there's not a fire extinguisher in sight.

nope I haeve chosen to fight your constant atatcks with the same

you could try to stop your from enaging your contiued character
assignation but then it seems you'd have nothing to say

Why are you accusing Bill Sohl of "character assignation"
(sic)...?!?!

noi such acsation is made

you lied again

and showed that you know exactly who the target of that remark is
you steve

He mentioned neither person nor callsign.

agred

Feeling a bit guilty, Markie?

not all You are the guilty party

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 10th 06, 05:51 PM
Senior Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4YZ

Feeling a bit guilty, Markie?

Steve, K4YZ
You both are equally guilty, each trying to out-a$$hole the other, and you're both winning. Meanwhile the newsgroup is trashed, utterly and completely trashed with your personal sh!t-storm. Congratulations, losers.

The Man in the Maze
QRT at Baboquivari Peak
Old January 10th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default congrats steve

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:51:59 +0000, Iitoi
wrote:

K4YZ Wrote:

Feeling a bit guilty, Markie?

Steve, K4YZ

You both are equally guilty, each trying to out-a$$hole the other, and
you're both winning. Meanwhile the newsgroup is trashed, utterly and
completely trashed with your personal sh!t-storm. Congratulations,
losers.

Not uqualy guilty steve has been doing this for 7 years i hve
rerutrned fire for a mmonth or so

the NG was being trashed by stee for years all with your aporval

one of the few things I will say that reflects badly on Bill Sohl is
that he never said anything admonishing of Stevs trash athon not one
word

The Man in the Maze
QRT at Baboquivari Peak

Old January 11th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Jim Hampton

Default More Markie Mularkie

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

Hello, Steve

Please take care in your replies. I already blocked the guy and now I have
to read the stupid message you replied to )

The group is quite a bit cleaner after I set some filters. Might I suggest
you try it? That said, I'm still looking for good discussion on amateur
policy.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old January 11th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve ****

Jim Hampton wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut

Hello, Steve

Please take care in your replies. I already blocked the guy and now I have
to read the stupid message you replied to )

The group is quite a bit cleaner after I set some filters. Might I suggest
you try it? That said, I'm still looking for good discussion on amateur
policy.

doesnot work for steve he can't the very idea that someone might be
saying something he doesn't like

I supect you will be reading this after Steve makes another more markie
mularke post

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old January 11th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:

[...]

Yep.

what we see is stev saying nothingis his afult

Nope. Not at all. But my comment was directed at your comment.
Nothing more, nothing less.

more amazing is that you expect your victums to tolerate attack like
mark morgan caught on tape molesting an 8yo in silence is even more
amzing

Ditto.

I am no way respinble your post titled " mark morgan caught on tape..

No...You're just "respinble" for the other 852 other posts.

a tactic you repated todayin claiming that sexual orientaion other
than one one you aprove is mental illness

Who are you talking to, Markie?

the ng in general, obviously

No, it wasn't so obvious.

when we have had that discussion beofre and shown you wrong

yes I have choosen finaly to fight fire with fire but een then I don't
lie about you or anyone else

No...you've chosen to show that your brain's on fire and that
there's not a fire extinguisher in sight.

nope I haeve chosen to fight your constant atatcks with the same

No, you chose to spam the NG with hundreds of posts...Not just
ones responding to the posts you didn't like.

you could try to stop your from enaging your contiued character
assignation but then it seems you'd have nothing to say

Why are you accusing Bill Sohl of "character assignation"
(sic)...?!?!

noi such acsation is made

Good. Don't want any "acsation", WTF that is...

you lied again

Nope.

and showed that you know exactly who the target of that remark is
you steve

And here you are ignoring your own culpability AGAIN Markie.

He mentioned neither person nor callsign.

agred

Feeling a bit guilty, Markie?

not all You are the guilty party

And again.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default can stve ever tell the truth it doesn't look like it

wrote:

[...]

you lied as you know by now since your ead (or you imply ) you have
read the rest of the post

more amazing is that you expect your victums to tolerate attack like
mark morgan caught on tape molesting an 8yo in silence is even more
amzing

Ditto.

I am no way respinble your post titled " mark morgan caught on tape..

No...You're just "respinble" for the other 852 other posts.

and you are responible for more than 11,000 post containing most a
seris of personal attacks, muck racking and lies

and you avoid admit that you are responible for the Mark Morgan caught
on tape post.. a post that proves you a liar

a tactic you repated todayin claiming that sexual orientaion other
than one one you aprove is mental illness

Who are you talking to, Markie?

the ng in general, obviously

No, it wasn't so obvious.

then you are stupid but we knew that (most of us anyway0

when we have had that discussion beofre and shown you wrong

yes I have choosen finaly to fight fire with fire but een then I don't
lie about you or anyone else

No...you've chosen to show that your brain's on fire and that
there's not a fire extinguisher in sight.

nope I haeve chosen to fight your constant atatcks with the same

No, you chose to spam the NG with hundreds of posts...Not just
ones responding to the posts you didn't like.

and you have choosen to make more than 11,000 post containing your
foul mouthed ****

I chose to out shout you in effect for awhile and you can't stand it.

so you whine and whine about it

be a man if you can. I frankly doubt.

Indeed i doubt you can tell the truth about your dees een if someone
were holding a gun to your daughters and threatening to murder them
youd still refuse to admit the truth that you lied in making the post
Mark Moragn caught on tape..."

you could try to stop your from enaging your contiued character
assignation but then it seems you'd have nothing to say

Why are you accusing Bill Sohl of "character assignation"
(sic)...?!?!

noi such acsation is made

Good. Don't want any "acsation", WTF that is...

you lied again

Nope.

you have lied

and showed that you know exactly who the target of that remark is
you steve

And here you are ignoring your own culpability AGAIN Markie.

no I a not I have addressed that both again in this post and in a
number of others

He mentioned neither person nor callsign.

agred

Feeling a bit guilty, Markie?

not all You are the guilty party

And again.

still dening your own role

you have left only 2 choices to me to leave the feild of fight back to
fight your flame with flame I chose the later, but without your
actions I could engage ion this flame war, most of which consist f
reporting yout post

It is simply impossible for me to carry out such a action without your
posting as fdder