Old January 8th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Bill Sohl

Default Time to sign off - too much trash

Jim, Len, Dee, et al;

Given the current sad state of affairs with regard to the
proliferation of postings and new subject lines which
show an absolute total and complete disregard for the
intended purpose of this newsgroup (RRAP), I am
signing off here...at least for the forseeable future...
or until the postings of a handful of subject matter
abusers choose to take their petty personal squabbles
elsewhere.

Cheers to all who discuss, debate, argue or contribute
showing a level of knowledge and respect for the
process and the others doing the same,
No cheers for the handful of unkempt, societal misfits
who are the abusers of that same process.

Bill K2UNK

Old January 8th 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default congrats Steve dorve another fellow away

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:18:06 GMT, "Bill Sohl"
wrote:

Jim, Len, Dee, et al;

Given the current sad state of affairs with regard to the
proliferation of postings and new subject lines which
show an absolute total and complete disregard for the
intended purpose of this newsgroup (RRAP), I am
signing off here...at least for the forseeable future...
or until the postings of a handful of subject matter
abusers choose to take their petty personal squabbles
elsewhere.

Cheers to all who discuss, debate, argue or contribute
showing a level of knowledge and respect for the
process and the others doing the same,
No cheers for the handful of unkempt, societal misfits
who are the abusers of that same process.

indeed steve why you can't allow discussion to contiue on any subject
here rmotely conected with radio is amaazing

more amazing is that you expect your victums to tolerate attack like
mark morgan caught on tape molesting an 8yo in silence is even more
amzing

a tactic you repated todayin claiming that sexual orientaion other
than one one you aprove is mental illness

when we have had that discussion beofre and shown you wrong

yes I have choosen finaly to fight fire with fire but een then I don't
lie about you or anyone else

you could try to stop your from enaging your contiued character
assignation but then it seems you'd have nothing to say

Bill K2UNK

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 8th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default congrats Steve you drove another fellow off

Bill Sohl wrote:
Jim, Len, Dee, et al;

I do hope you are proud

Old January 8th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Jim Hampton

"Bill Sohl" wrote in message
ink.net...
Jim, Len, Dee, et al;

Given the current sad state of affairs with regard to the
proliferation of postings and new subject lines which
show an absolute total and complete disregard for the
intended purpose of this newsgroup (RRAP), I am
signing off here...at least for the forseeable future...
or until the postings of a handful of subject matter
abusers choose to take their petty personal squabbles
elsewhere.

Cheers to all who discuss, debate, argue or contribute
showing a level of knowledge and respect for the
process and the others doing the same,
No cheers for the handful of unkempt, societal misfits
who are the abusers of that same process.

Bill K2UNK

Hello, Bill

I agree and am also going to take a "vacation" from rrap.

I was in touch with Hans and he gave me an idea. I suspect we shall both be
buried at sea (I'm thinking at Challenger depth in the Marianas Trench) and
invite most of the folks in rrap to dance on our graves )

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old January 9th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default 2 down Steve in one week congrats indeed

Jim Hampton wrote:
cut
I agree and am also going to take a "vacation" from rrap.

I was in touch with Hans and he gave me an idea. I suspect we shall both be
buried at sea (I'm thinking at Challenger depth in the Marianas Trench) and
invite most of the folks in rrap to dance on our graves )

cute one

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old January 10th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
onstar disabler

"Bill Sohl" wrote in message
ink.net...
Jim, Len, Dee, et al;

Given the current sad state of affairs with regard to the
proliferation of postings and new subject lines which
show an absolute total and complete disregard for the
intended purpose of this newsgroup (RRAP), I am
signing off here...at least for the forseeable future...

Think of it this way Bill........

It does keep all of the screwballs and lids here on Usenet
and not back on 14.313, 14,275 and all up and down
the 75 Meter band at night. (that is a good thing!)

Glub Bless for small favors and miracles! (grin) : )

Old January 10th 06, 11:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

onstar disabler wrote:
"Bill Sohl" wrote in message
ink.net...
Jim, Len, Dee, et al;

Given the current sad state of affairs with regard to the
proliferation of postings and new subject lines which
show an absolute total and complete disregard for the
intended purpose of this newsgroup (RRAP), I am
signing off here...at least for the forseeable future...

Think of it this way Bill........

It does keep all of the screwballs and lids here on Usenet
and not back on 14.313, 14,275 and all up and down
the 75 Meter band at night. (that is a good thing!)

Glub Bless for small favors and miracles! (grin) : )

Steve is HF enabled. Probably a regular on those frequencies.

Old January 10th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:

Jim, Len, Dee, et al;

Given the current sad state of affairs with regard to the
proliferation of postings and new subject lines which
show an absolute total and complete disregard for the
intended purpose of this newsgroup (RRAP), I am
signing off here...at least for the forseeable future...
or until the postings of a handful of subject matter
abusers choose to take their petty personal squabbles
elsewhere.

Cheers to all who discuss, debate, argue or contribute
showing a level of knowledge and respect for the
process and the others doing the same,
No cheers for the handful of unkempt, societal misfits
who are the abusers of that same process.

indeed steve why you can't allow discussion to contiue on any subject
here rmotely conected with radio is amaazing

More Mark not taking any resposiblity for his own culpability.

more amazing is that you expect your victums to tolerate attack like
mark morgan caught on tape molesting an 8yo in silence is even more
amzing

Ditto.

a tactic you repated todayin claiming that sexual orientaion other
than one one you aprove is mental illness

Who are you talking to, Markie?

when we have had that discussion beofre and shown you wrong

yes I have choosen finaly to fight fire with fire but een then I don't
lie about you or anyone else

No...you've chosen to show that your brain's on fire and that
there's not a fire extinguisher in sight.

you could try to stop your from enaging your contiued character
assignation but then it seems you'd have nothing to say

Why are you accusing Bill Sohl of "character assignation"

He mentioned neither person nor callsign.

Feeling a bit guilty, Markie?

Steve, K4YZ