Old January 10th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur

Default Im insane inthe menmbrane (0/1)

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!

Insane in the membrane
Going insane
Got no brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!

Insane in the brain
In the brain
It's because I'm loco

Insane in the brain
In the brain
It's because I'm loco

Insane in the brain
In the brain
Insane
It's because I'm loco

Insane in the brain

Like Louie Armstrong
Played the trumpet
I'll hit dat bong and break ya off something soon
I got to get my props
Cops

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 10th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur
an old friend

Default more steve ****

cutring more **** from the asshole of RRAP steve

Old January 11th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
cutring more #### from the ###hole of RRAP steve

Wasn't me, Markie, you paranoid putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default la litel bit ****

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
cutring more #### from the ###hole of RRAP steve

Wasn't me, Markie, you paranoid putz.

it was you you or your frineds I don't realy care

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 12th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default **** just sayting the fact

On 12 Jan 2006 11:17:39 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
On 12 Jan 2006 07:46:16 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 11 Jan 2006 13:54:36 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
cutring more #### from the ###hole of RRAP steve

Wasn't me, Markie, you paranoid putz.

it was you you or your frineds I don't realy care

I don't have a "frined", what ever that is...However I DO have
lot's of FRIENDS, and they all say you're an idiot.

I am sure they are as dub as you too and big a set of liars

There you go doing the very thing you say you DON'T do...

which is?

I am sure any freind of your is going to very much like you since yo
claerly are zenophobic and dub

as there are such people arround I am sure you founf them

And Markie...

If you're going to try an insult people you don't know by calling
them "dub" (I assume you meant "dumb")

I am not responible for your assumetions
, perhaps YOU should not LOOK
"dub" in the process...?!?!

why?

You are clueless.

not at all

but again why should I bother with spelling steve doesn't care you
don't care why should waste my time

And obviously you DO care...to the tune of almost 1000 posts in
the last 7 weeks.

another lie or if you prefeer a bad assmetion

WHAT is an "assmetion"...?!?!

you just lied then NP

Have them adjust your meds at the REM halfway house you are staying at,
Markie.

what you talking about I live in my hoe whcih I own I have never lived
in any kind of halfwayhouse or anywhere but barracks where I was
assigned in the army in homes I have owned or rented, homes belonging
to my Dad