Old January 10th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get something straight for once in your misbegotten carer here on RRAP

you asked I would refrain from sexual reference at all
I said not I would and generaly do refrain from injecting sex into a
thread I will conittinue to do so

I have asked or demanded if you prefer the pharse that you stop making
alageation (true or not) about peoples sexuall orientation indeed Iam
not bother the off color joke but saying some is gay or that they or
their family has AIDs is over the top

I also demand you stop making statements beyond the scope of LPN
license yes this demand only applies to you but you choose to get that
license and with it the extra power and responsiblity

like wise I have asked that you stop your mocking of religion and stop
lyying about what people religion entials

I do not do either

I do inquire as why some folks profess a religion but don't seem to
follow its teaching, esp after claiming moral was related to RRAP if
someone beleive s in religion X but does not follow that religions
teachings it is a valid point to bring up. you OTOH presume to lie and
state what gods I beleive exist, in addtion to being a lie (you clearly
don't and this is not the NG to educate you on my religion) ishas no
bearing on the topicradio particularly Ham radio and that rules athat
do and/or should should govern it or even relate to the character of
the target

Old January 11th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Markie: I Will Type This Slowly Because I Know You Can't Read Very Fast

an_old_friend wrote:
you asked I would refrain from sexual reference at all
I said not I would and generaly do refrain from injecting sex into a
thread I will conittinue to do so

But you HAVE done it in the past.

I have asked or demanded if you prefer the pharse that you stop making
alageation (true or not) about peoples sexuall orientation indeed Iam
not bother the off color joke but saying some is gay or that they or
their family has AIDs is over the top

And I told YOU MONTHS ago that if you stop doing it, I
wouldn't comment on it. What you THEN did was go on your NG spamming
spree rubbing it all around.

I also demand you stop making statements beyond the scope of LPN
license yes this demand only applies to you but you choose to get that
license and with it the extra power and responsiblity

I've not made any statements "beyond the scope of LPN" no matter
how YOU define or interpret the regulations, Markie.

like wise I have asked that you stop your mocking of religion and stop
lyying about what people religion entials

I don't mock your "religion" Markie. You're free to cut off all
the chicken heads and draw all the pentagrams you care to, or whatever
it is you prefer to do. Have fun.

I do not do either

Yes, you do.

You've initiated threads SPECIFICALLY questioning Dave Heil's
beliefs and attemtping to discredit him based upon "religious" comments
that YOU initiated.

I do inquire as why some folks profess a religion but don't seem to
follow its teaching, esp after claiming moral was related to RRAP if
someone beleive s in religion X but does not follow that religions
teachings it is a valid point to bring up.

I've read the Bible pretty thoroughly, Markie. I've even studied
the Koran a bit. I do not find a single word in either about
RRAP...Although I guess I could do a "fundamentalist" trick and stretch
the "eye-for-an-eye" "teachings" that each profess and apply it here.

you OTOH presume to lie

"presume to lie"...?!?!

No Markie, YOU are the archived, professed and bragged-on liar
here.

and state what gods I beleive exist

I've never said what "gods" exist or don't exist, Markie.

in addtion to being a lie (you clearly
don't and this is not the NG to educate you on my religion) ishas no
bearing on the topicradio particularly Ham radio and that rules athat
do and/or should should govern it or even relate to the character of
the target

Markie, unless you care to dismiss those parts of American law
that we all cherish that pertain to "freedom of speech", then there's
not a whole lot you or anyone else can do about stopping ANYone from
commenting on any subject at anytime.

There are countless threads in this NG that discuss anything BUT
radio. Start your survey by reading over Lennie's OT posts. They're
classic.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more of steve trying evade his own acts

On 10 Jan 2006 19:30:39 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
you asked I would refrain from sexual reference at all
I said not I would and generaly do refrain from injecting sex into a
thread I will conittinue to do so

But you HAVE done it in the past.

no I have not

I have asked or demanded if you prefer the pharse that you stop making
alageation (true or not) about peoples sexuall orientation indeed Iam
not bother the off color joke but saying some is gay or that they or
their family has AIDs is over the top

And I told YOU MONTHS ago that if you stop doing it, I
wouldn't comment on it. What you THEN did was go on your NG spamming
spree rubbing it all around.

you said and then kept on doing you lied

I also demand you stop making statements beyond the scope of LPN
license yes this demand only applies to you but you choose to get that
license and with it the extra power and responsiblity

I've not made any statements "beyond the scope of LPN" no matter
how YOU define or interpret the regulations, Markie.

yes you have

like wise I have asked that you stop your mocking of religion and stop
lyying about what people religion entials

I don't mock your "religion" Markie. You're free to cut off all
the chicken heads and draw all the pentagrams you care to, or whatever
it is you prefer to do. Have fun.

yes you do you just did

I do not do either

Yes, you do.

nope

You've initiated threads SPECIFICALLY questioning Dave Heil's
beliefs and attemtping to discredit him based upon "religious" comments
that YOU initiated.

I have questioned his devotion to his faith yes

if you want to question mine and base those question on the basis of
facts or concerns fine I have objection and never will

when you claim I kill chickens I object

I do inquire as why some folks profess a religion but don't seem to
follow its teaching, esp after claiming moral was related to RRAP if
someone beleive s in religion X but does not follow that religions
teachings it is a valid point to bring up.

I've read the Bible pretty thoroughly, Markie. I've even studied
the Koran a bit. I do not find a single word in either about
RRAP...Although I guess I could do a "fundamentalist" trick and stretch
the "eye-for-an-eye" "teachings" that each profess and apply it here.

more evasion

you OTOH presume to lie

"presume to lie"...?!?!

No Markie, YOU are the archived, professed and bragged-on liar
here.

Mark morgan aught on tape.. that is your post your lie

and state what gods I beleive exist

I've never said what "gods" exist or don't exist, Markie.

you have said I belive tha Chist isa god In pojnt of Fact I do, for
differences reason i supect than Dave

when you said I did not you lied

in addtion to being a lie (you clearly
don't and this is not the NG to educate you on my religion) ishas no
bearing on the topicradio particularly Ham radio and that rules athat
do and/or should should govern it or even relate to the character of
the target

Markie, unless you care to dismiss those parts of American law
that we all cherish that pertain to "freedom of speech", then there's
not a whole lot you or anyone else can do about stopping ANYone from
commenting on any subject at anytime.

never said I could

but you claim you can to me

There are countless threads in this NG that discuss anything BUT
radio. Start your survey by reading over Lennie's OT posts. They're
classic.

I am discusing you not lenn but in point of fact I see few of them all
that off topic

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 11th 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
you asked I would refrain from sexual reference at all
I said not I would and generaly do refrain from injecting sex into a
thread I will conittinue to do so

But you HAVE done it in the past.

no I have not

Sure you have.

I have asked or demanded if you prefer the pharse that you stop making
alageation (true or not) about peoples sexuall orientation indeed Iam
not bother the off color joke but saying some is gay or that they or
their family has AIDs is over the top

And I told YOU MONTHS ago that if you stop doing it, I
wouldn't comment on it. What you THEN did was go on your NG spamming
spree rubbing it all around.

you said and then kept on doing you lied

Nope. YOU kept on repeating your "demand" and making even more
references to the subjects that I suggested you keep at home.

Your problem.

I also demand you stop making statements beyond the scope of LPN
license yes this demand only applies to you but you choose to get that
license and with it the extra power and responsiblity

I've not made any statements "beyond the scope of LPN" no matter
how YOU define or interpret the regulations, Markie.

yes you have

No, I've not.

like wise I have asked that you stop your mocking of religion and stop
lyying about what people religion entials

I don't mock your "religion" Markie. You're free to cut off all
the chicken heads and draw all the pentagrams you care to, or whatever
it is you prefer to do. Have fun.

yes you do you just did

No, I did not.

I clearly stated that you are free to perform whatever practice
you'd care to perform.

I do not do either

Yes, you do.

nope

Sure you do.

You've initiated threads SPECIFICALLY questioning Dave Heil's
beliefs and attemtping to discredit him based upon "religious" comments
that YOU initiated.

I have questioned his devotion to his faith yes

But you've never even met the man.

You're not a frocked member of the clergy.

You're not Christian, ergo have nothing to base your claims upon
other than third-party opinion.

if you want to question mine and base those question on the basis of
facts or concerns fine I have objection and never will

I haven't questioned your "faith", Markie.

when you claim I kill chickens I object

I didn't say you did...I said that you can do whatever it is you
want to do, even if that includes some fort of sacrifice.

Learn ENGLISH Markie.

I do inquire as why some folks profess a religion but don't seem to
follow its teaching, esp after claiming moral was related to RRAP if
someone beleive s in religion X but does not follow that religions
teachings it is a valid point to bring up.

I've read the Bible pretty thoroughly, Markie. I've even studied
the Koran a bit. I do not find a single word in either about
RRAP...Although I guess I could do a "fundamentalist" trick and stretch
the "eye-for-an-eye" "teachings" that each profess and apply it here.

more evasion

Nope.

Right on the head.

You claimed there were points to bring up about one's practice of
religion and their conduct in RRAP. I pointed out that RRAP is not
mentioned in at least two of the world's major texts.

you OTOH presume to lie

"presume to lie"...?!?!

No Markie, YOU are the archived, professed and bragged-on liar
here.

Mark morgan aught on tape.. that is your post your lie

Prove it's a lie, Markie.

and state what gods I beleive exist

I've never said what "gods" exist or don't exist, Markie.

you have said I belive tha Chist isa god In pojnt of Fact I do, for
differences reason i supect than Dave

when you said I did not you lied

More Mark Morgan lying about lying.

See how fast it stacks up, Markie...?!?!

in addtion to being a lie (you clearly
don't and this is not the NG to educate you on my religion) ishas no
bearing on the topicradio particularly Ham radio and that rules athat
do and/or should should govern it or even relate to the character of
the target

Markie, unless you care to dismiss those parts of American law
that we all cherish that pertain to "freedom of speech", then there's
not a whole lot you or anyone else can do about stopping ANYone from
commenting on any subject at anytime.

never said I could

but you claim you can to me

Nope. Never did.

I just (correctly) pointed out that there are certain consequences
for abuse of the right to free speech.

There are countless threads in this NG that discuss anything BUT
radio. Start your survey by reading over Lennie's OT posts. They're
classic.

I am discusing you not lenn but in point of fact I see few of them all
that off topic

And I am discussing the entire NG. Point that "you'd better not
discuss.." blunderbuss in some other direction, Markie...

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 18th 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why this lie as well steve

an_old_friend wrote:
you asked I would refrain from sexual reference at all
I said not I would and generaly do refrain from injecting sex into a
thread I will conittinue to do so

But you HAVE done it in the past.

nope I have only responded

I have asked or demanded if you prefer the pharse that you stop making
alageation (true or not) about peoples sexuall orientation indeed Iam
not bother the off color joke but saying some is gay or that they or
their family has AIDs is over the top

And I told YOU MONTHS ago that if you stop doing it, I
wouldn't comment on it. What you THEN did was go on your NG spamming
spree rubbing it all around.

whiuch does not answer why you brought it up in the first place

I also demand you stop making statements beyond the scope of LPN
license yes this demand only applies to you but you choose to get that
license and with it the extra power and responsiblity

I've not made any statements "beyond the scope of LPN" no matter
how YOU define or interpret the regulations, Markie.

that is BIG lie If I am ddefining it then you clearly just lied

like wise I have asked that you stop your mocking of religion and stop
lyying about what people religion entials

I don't mock your "religion" Markie. You're free to cut off all
the chicken heads and draw all the pentagrams you care to, or whatever
it is you prefer to do. Have fun.

more mocking proving you a liar

I do not do either

Yes, you do.

You've initiated threads SPECIFICALLY questioning Dave Heil's
beliefs and attemtping to discredit him based upon "religious" comments
that YOU initiated.

I did not mock him or his religion I pointed tht he was failing to
uphold the stanards of his religion