Old January 11th 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default repeating the word stve does not want read by the NG

you asked I would refrain from sexual reference at all
I said not I would and generaly do refrain from injecting sex into a
thread I will conittinue to do so

I have asked or demanded if you prefer the pharse that you stop making
alageation (true or not) about peoples sexuall orientation indeed Iam
not bother the off color joke but saying some is gay or that they or
their family has AIDs is over the top

I also demand you stop making statements beyond the scope of LPN
license yes this demand only applies to you but you choose to get that
license and with it the extra power and responsiblity

like wise I have asked that you stop your mocking of religion and stop
lyying about what people religion entials

I do not do either

I do inquire as why some folks profess a religion but don't seem to
follow its teaching, esp after claiming moral was related to RRAP if
someone beleive s in religion X but does not follow that religions
teachings it is a valid point to bring up. you OTOH presume to lie
and
state what gods I beleive exist, in addtion to being a lie (you
clearly
don't and this is not the NG to educate you on my religion) ishas no
bearing on the topicradio particularly Ham radio and that rules athat
do and/or should should govern it or even relate to the character of
the target

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 11th 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
you asked I would refrain from sexual reference at all
I said not I would and generaly do refrain from injecting sex into a
thread I will conittinue to do so

Obviously you continue to do so, despite insisting that everyone
else not.

Do you not now see why no one takes any "offers" you make
seriously?

I have asked or demanded if you prefer the pharse that you stop making
alageation (true or not) about peoples sexuall orientation indeed Iam
not bother the off color joke but saying some is gay or that they or
their family has AIDs is over the top

And I told YOU over TWO MONTHS AGO that if you want it to stop,
just stop bringing it up. Your response was to go on a tirade that
included asking your sexual orientation questions in EVERY thread
regardless of the on-going content. You trashed hundreds of posts,
even ones I wasn't a participant in.

You owe the rest of the NG an apology.

I also demand you stop making statements beyond the scope of LPN
license yes this demand only applies to you but you choose to get that
license and with it the extra power and responsiblity

First of all, I've not made any statements "beyond the scope" of
my license.

Secondly, only the Tennessee State Board of Nursing or the
Attorney General of Tennessee can make that demand, and only then after

serving me with a court order to do so stipulating why and setting a
hearing date.

That you don't like what you hear is Tango Sierra. That I am
better educated, skilled and experienced than the average Nursing Home
LPN is double Tango Sierra.

like wise I have asked that you stop your mocking of religion and stop
lyying about what people religion entials

I don't mock your "religion" nor what it entails...Including the
disposition of entrails from whatever practices you may "perform".

I do not do either

So we should all be like you?

Sorry. Self-inflicted lobotomies are out.

I do inquire as why some folks profess a religion but don't seem to
follow its teaching, esp after claiming moral was related to RRAP if
someone beleive s in religion X but does not follow that religions
teachings it is a valid point to bring up.

Haven't you ever learned that religion and just about anything
else just don't mix?

you OTOH presume to lie

No I do not. That's YOUR schtick, bought and paid for.

and state what gods I beleive exist, in addtion to being a lie (you
clearly don't and this is not the NG to educate you on my religion) ishas no
bearing on the topicradio particularly Ham radio and that rules athat
do and/or should should govern it or even relate to the character of
the target

I've nevert stated what gods you believe in exist or don't exist,
Markie. If you don't want religion discussed here, then YOU set the
role model, because Markie, if you're waiting for everyone else to fall

in first, you're going to be waiting a long, LONG time.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve repeting his ****

more ****
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Supporting theory that Antennas "Match" to 377 Ohms (Free space) Dr. Slick Antenna 183 October 2nd 20 10:44 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
SWR read to TX or rather to the antenna ? Thierry Antenna 27 January 20th 04 10:37 PM
chuckie blast from the past version 3..... gw CB 0 November 9th 03 02:05 AM
NCI filed Petition for Rulemaking Aug. 13 Carl R. Stevenson Policy 74 August 25th 03 01:18 AM