Old January 16th 06, 06:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default dave tell some more lies

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:00:59 -0500, "Arf! Arf!"
wrote:

If one spends the time reassembling the word jumble of your posts, it
isn't difficult to see that 1) you have a number of issues and that 2)
your IQ is about 140-150 points shy of that claimed 248.

Dave K8MN

And if I may comment?

since you asking premsion stev the answer is no

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 16th 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Arf! Arf!

If one spends the time reassembling the word jumble of your posts, it
isn't difficult to see that 1) you have a number of issues and that 2)
your IQ is about 140-150 points shy of that claimed 248.

Dave K8MN

And if I may comment?

Mark, if your self-proclaimed IQ is as you claim then you'd have long ago
found a way to work around your atrocious grammar. Then too, you'd have
probably worked your way up from that Technician License by now.
One must suspect, Mark, that your IQ is just about what the outside temps in
Houghton County are. In the mid thirties at best.

Old January 16th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default more lying **** from steve

Dave Heil wrote:
Arf! Arf! wrote:

Referring to an individual as an Idiot Savant, forgive me if I am incorrect,
implies that even the oft maligned Idiot has some sort of near Genius talent
somewhere in his persona. You surely are not giving this much credit to the
General Idiots hereabouts, are you, Dave? Mark could hardly be elevated to
that level.
Mark is an Idiot, but an Idiot Savant? Not likely.

I have little doubt that if a box of toothpicks were spilled on the
floor, Mark could correctly tell us how many were spilled. He could
probably tell you how many beige Chevy Cavaliers passed by during a
six-hour road trip. If that makes him a genius, so be it.

why are you intent on lying about me?

esp such inane lies?

Look out for that SPOT sign! :-)

Dave K8MN

Old January 16th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default lie some more stve

On 16 Jan 2006 04:11:04 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 04:49:28 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
cut

An observation and assessment.
a lie you have never observed me at all
Sure I have. Over 1,000 posts in the last 30 days.

there you have steve claim he can me over the net

Canned you? Caned you?

of you cut out the context I can't answer your questions without more
efofrt than it is worth

There was no "context" to be cut out of.

there is always context