Old January 15th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default sht from steve

wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:40:41 GMT, Dave Heil

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:02:50 GMT, Dave Heil

Humilating myself more requires that any humilation ever occoured in
doing so
...or that you'd be capable of recognizing when you've been "humilated".
you just don't understand nonbody can be humilated without thei own
consent

You may have a point, Mark.

progress

I agree that you're making progress. You seldom have valid points.

You'd have to understand that you were
being mortified or shamed.

I do understyandthat steve (and to an extent yourself) are enagging in
a course intended to moritify or shame me

You understyandthat? I've never engaged in enagging. I don't care if
you're never "moritified" or shamed.

But I lack a sense shame compatable with your understanding

It isn't at all past my understanding, Mark. You were mis-wired in a
number of ways. You have no grasp of societal mores. You're a misfit.

You'd have to be capable of being shamed and
there really isn't much evidence of that.

you meed to learn that you do not get to decide the stadards by which
hothers live

I don't even know *where* hothers live. Society decides upon the
standards, Mark. That's why we have certain laws, certain conventions
of behavior. You may live outside some of those laws and conventions,
but you'll likely be shunned by society. If you break certain of the
laws by which our society lives, they put you away.

You've been ridiculed

yes I have been riduled

I don't know about that, but you have been ridiculed.

and
made to look foolish by others

no I haven't

Yes, you have. You simply don't get it.

and you've made yourself look foolish.

not realy

Yes, really, but the 248 IQ doesn't get it.

Dave K8MN
Old January 15th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more steve lie more

On 15 Jan 2006 06:36:42 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 14 Jan 2006 06:31:52 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

killig the the thread I hope

Why would it?

becuas eit has worked in the past

No, it's not. Not once.

yes sure has

It's not worked once since you started

worng it has wokred an number of of times labeling it "steve ####" or
such does often kill interst in the thread

I just re-lable it "More Markie Mularkie" and everyone knows it's
more "Mark Morgan" humiliating Mark Morgan.

meaning you choose to revive them

you choose to add and enliven thread of lie and slander

meaning you lie

And Markie...It's YOUR labelling of threads with inappropriate
profanities that causes more disruption of the NG than anything I've
ever said or done.

in your opinnon

It doesn't stop anything...Just makes people stop, point, and
laugh at you.

it stops or changes the subject of many of the most offesive threeads
which is good enough for me
that you the chnage them again into antimark attack so your doing

, and you only wind up
humiliating yourself more in the process.

Humilating myself more requires that any humilation ever occoured in
doing so

And in expressing your ignorance you perpetuate your humiliation.

Nice shot.

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old January 15th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more preaching

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:40:41 GMT, Dave Heil

cut

But I lack a sense shame compatable with your understanding

It isn't at all past my understanding, Mark.

You were mis-wired in a
number of ways.

there you go sating you opinion as fact, therby lying

I could say you are miswired but that is subtituting my juedgement for
facts

what you are seeking to do is impose your view on others
You have no grasp of societal mores.

I grasp them better than you in some cases

you seem to think that words like "****" are not used comonly in
soceiety

prehaps in some rural backwater like you live that is the case (but I
doubt it) but not in the real wolrd

I the only days I don't hear the at least one the word "**** damn or
**** or the variants like ****ing etc, is a day I don't leave the
house. the FCC itself agree that in some contexts that **** and ****ing
could be used on braodcast TV in primetime (they recanted but they
still made the ruling)
You're a misfit.

You'd have to be capable of being shamed and
there really isn't much evidence of that.

you meed to learn that you do not get to decide the stadards by which
hothers live

I don't even know *where* hothers live.

clearly you don't

Society decides upon the
standards, Mark.

and in soceity lot of words get used that you don't that is how society
sets those standards

That's why we have certain laws, certain conventions
of behavior.

your point
You may live outside some of those laws and conventions,
but you'll likely be shunned by society.

your point
If you break certain of the
laws by which our society lives, they put you away.

none of wehich I have come cloase to

so I ask again your point

You've been ridiculed

yes I have been riduled

I don't know about that, br

the lied you lied when typed "You've been ridiculed "

but you have been ridiculed.

yes by you and Steve

so what?

you and steve do not contitute soceity as a whole thank god

and
made to look foolish by others

no I haven't

Yes, you have.

no I have not
You simply don't get it.

you simply and steve like picking on people. that is despeictable but
not much I do about it.

you have shown yourself a preaching bully many times

and you've made yourself look foolish.

not realy

Yes, really, but the 248 IQ doesn't get it.

no the 248 IQ see pasts the petty silly **** you are obseesed with I
see the larger view that is beyond your understanding clearly

Dave K8MN

Old January 15th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:40:41 GMT, Dave Heil

cut

But I lack a sense shame compatable with your understanding

It isn't at all past my understanding, Mark.

You were mis-wired in a
number of ways.

there you go sating you opinion as fact, therby lying

He didn't mis-state anything.

You're nuts. You've admitted you're nuts.

I could say you are miswired but that is subtituting my juedgement for
facts

No, it would be expressing an opinon that didn't meet the test of
evidence to the contrary.

what you are seeking to do is impose your view on others

And you're NOT...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You not only want to shove your poorly framed ideas down other's
throats, you want them to pay you to do it.

You have no grasp of societal mores.

I grasp them better than you in some cases

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh....No.

you seem to think that words like "####" are not used comonly in
soceiety

No one said they weren't.

We just said they are not used in PROPER society.

prehaps in some rural backwater like you live that is the case (but I
doubt it) but not in the real wolrd

More like some up-country backwater penninsula town where noone is
anyone and no one cares.

I the only days I don't hear the at least one the word "#### damn or
#### or the variants like ####ing etc, is a day I don't leave the
house.

You got that backwards, as usual.

the FCC itself agree that in some contexts that #### and ####ing
could be used on braodcast TV in primetime (they recanted but they
still made the ruling)

They recanted because there was a furor raised by dozens of parent
organizations that don't want thier kids being raised with
gutter-mouths.

You're a misfit.

You'd have to be capable of being shamed and
there really isn't much evidence of that.

you meed to learn that you do not get to decide the stadards by which
hothers live

I don't even know *where* hothers live.

clearly you don't

Clearly you don't understand what Dave said.

Society decides upon the
standards, Mark.

and in soceity lot of words get used that you don't that is how society
sets those standards

And in most civil settings, words like the ones you used above
don't get used because they are profane and unnecessary for effective
adult communication.

That's why we have certain laws, certain conventions
of behavior.

your point

...is lost on you, Markie. It required a mature sense of
perception.

You may live outside some of those laws and conventions,
but you'll likely be shunned by society.

your point

...is again lost on you. It required a mutual frame of reference.
Dave comes from a cultured, educated, and professional background.

You come from...Well...Lesser origins.

If you break certain of the
laws by which our society lives, they put you away.

none of wehich I have come cloase to

Sure you have.

so I ask again your point

...is STILL lost on you...And now documented as yor third strike.

You're out.

You've been ridiculed

yes I have been riduled

I don't know about that, br

the lied you lied when typed "You've been ridiculed "

No, he did not lie.

but you have been ridiculed.

Not by anyone here who could do it effectively. Lennie comes
close, but only because he can "usually" express himself without
profanity...But even he needs to drop to the gutter on frequent
occassion. For him it's a homecoming.

yes by you and Steve

so what?

you and steve do not contitute soceity as a whole thank god

We ridicule you because you make it easy to do.

And why are you thanking a diety that you don't believe in?

and
made to look foolish by others

no I haven't

Yes, you have.

no I have not

So frequently that it defies counting. But in the last 30 days
it's been about 1,000.

You simply don't get it.

you simply and steve like picking on people. that is despeictable but
not much I do about it.

Oh NO, Markie, you do ALL about it! If it weren't FOR you, there'd
be nothing to do except discuss real radio stuff.

you have shown yourself a preaching bully many times

Perhaps you consider it "preaching" because the content makes you
feel guilty.

and you've made yourself look foolish.

not realy

Yes, really, but the 248 IQ doesn't get it.

no the 248 IQ see pasts the petty silly #### you are obseesed with I
see the larger view that is beyond your understanding clearly

Obvioulsy false.

If you saw the "larger view" you wouldn't have made such a fool
out of yourself over the last 30 days or so.

The "248 IQ" (one of your bigger mistruths) obviously does not
possess the requisite skills to fully and competently express itself
without profanity.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 15th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve lying about dave preaching

On 15 Jan 2006 13:01:20 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:40:41 GMT, Dave Heil

cut

But I lack a sense shame compatable with your understanding

It isn't at all past my understanding, Mark.

You were mis-wired in a
number of ways.

there you go sating you opinion as fact, therby lying

He didn't mis-state anything.

yes he did

You're nuts.

your opinion
You've admitted you're nuts.

you lie

I could say you are miswired but that is subtituting my juedgement for
facts

No, it would be expressing an opinon that didn't meet the test of
evidence to the contrary.

no eveidence that that dave is correctly wired

he claims to christain and violates the word of god

that looks like miswirde to me

what you are seeking to do is impose your view on others

And you're NOT...?!?!

no I am not
cut your whining
You not only want to shove your poorly framed ideas down other's
throats, you want them to pay you to do it.

toal lie on your part

You have no grasp of societal mores.

I grasp them better than you in some cases

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh....No.

yes

you seem to think that words like "####" are not used comonly in
soceiety

No one said they weren't.

you did for one

We just said they are not used in PROPER society.

now you are back pedaling

but even with that cavate what has that to do with RRAP

prehaps in some rural backwater like you live that is the case (but I
doubt it) but not in the real wolrd

More like some up-country backwater penninsula town where noone is
anyone and no one cares.

I hear the same langaus In Houghton in Green Bay in Milwakee and
Chicago

I the only days I don't hear the at least one the word "**** damn or
**** or the variants like ****ing etc, is a day I don't leave the
house.

more cesorship from steve

You got that backwards, as usual.

nope I have it right on

the FCC itself agree that in some contexts that #### and ####ing
could be used on braodcast TV in primetime (they recanted but they
still made the ruling)

They recanted because there was a furor raised by dozens of parent
organizations that don't want thier kids being raised with
gutter-mouths.

I said they reacanted but the matter was such that they made the
ruling in the first place, meaning the usage is not as far beyond the
pale as you claim

You're a misfit.

You'd have to be capable of being shamed and
there really isn't much evidence of that.

you meed to learn that you do not get to decide the stadards by which
hothers live

I don't even know *where* hothers live.

clearly you don't

Clearly you don't understand what Dave said.

how is that clear?

Society decides upon the
standards, Mark.

and in soceity lot of words get used that you don't that is how society
sets those standards

And in most civil settings, words like the ones you used above
don't get used because they are profane and unnecessary for effective
adult communication.

YMMV but not in my experence

That's why we have certain laws, certain conventions
of behavior.

your point

...is lost on you, Markie. It required a mature sense of
perception.

no it requires existing

You may live outside some of those laws and conventions,
but you'll likely be shunned by society.

your point

...is again lost on you. It required a mutual frame of reference.
Dave comes from a cultured, educated, and professional background.

no it seem he comes form a back woods hick background lacking any
real cultutre and that somehow he had a carrerin the world without
coming to understand it

You come from...Well...Lesser origins.

IYO

If you break certain of the
laws by which our society lives, they put you away.

none of wehich I have come cloase to

Sure you have.

obviously not steve

so I ask again your point

...is STILL lost on you...And now documented as yor third strike.

what is "yor"

You're out.

out of what?

You've been ridiculed

yes I have been riduled

I don't know about that, br

the lied you lied when typed "You've been ridiculed "

No, he did not lie.

yes he did

but you have been ridiculed.

Not by anyone here who could do it effectively.

well there is admission steve

you have just admitted that you are not effective at rediculing me
Lennie comes
close, but only because he can "usually" express himself without
profanity.

and len has no reason to redicule me

..But even he needs to drop to the gutter on frequent
occassion. For him it's a homecoming.

you stay in the guuter all the time

raped an old friend

mark moragn caught on tap
putz
so and is gay

so and so has aids

sosa nd has an STD

yes by you and Steve

so what?

you and steve do not contitute soceity as a whole thank god

We ridicule you because you make it easy to do.

but you just admitted that you can't do it make up your mind

And why are you thanking a diety that you don't believe in?

i am not thanking a deity I don't believe in

you have just told another lie

which acording to you is the most uncivl thing you can do

personaly I find calling some a child abuser or rapist ore uncivil but
then I am an intlegent human being unlike yourself

and
made to look foolish by others

no I haven't

Yes, you have.

no I have not

So frequently that it defies counting. But in the last 30 days
it's been about 1,000.

nope

You simply don't get it.

you simply and steve like picking on people. that is despeictable but
not much I do about it.

Oh NO, Markie, you do ALL about it! If it weren't FOR you, there'd
be nothing to do except discuss real radio stuff.

another lie

before I returned you were going on and on with lies about about Todd

you don't discuss radio here at all I doubt you ever discuss radio
much

indeed I don't think you can discuss radio

you have shown yourself a preaching bully many times

Perhaps you consider it "preaching" because the content makes you
feel guilty.

that would be a posiiblity
but no it isn't the case

I call it preaching becuase it the content is of someone trying to
assert that they have the power to tell someone else how to live

and you've made yourself look foolish.

not realy

Yes, really, but the 248 IQ doesn't get it.

no the 248 IQ see pasts the petty silly **** you are obseesed with I
see the larger view that is beyond your understanding clearly

Obvioulsy false.

no indeed you porve my point right there, but only to someone with a
working brain

If you saw the "larger view" you wouldn't have made such a fool
out of yourself over the last 30 days or so.

why do you say that?

I have efectively acomlished some of my goals

I have clearly shown you be a lying hypocrite

I have gotten(with BB's help) you to admit you are a control freak

The "248 IQ" (one of your bigger mistruths) obviously does not
possess the requisite skills to fully and competently express itself
without profanity.

how do you figure

It is such a problem to express anything at aleel you can understand

so yes I haev droped the leel to include profanity

if you and dave leave then I can suse adultlang again

Old January 15th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 00:40:41 GMT, Dave Heil
cut

But I lack a sense shame compatable with your understanding

It isn't at all past my understanding, Mark.

You were mis-wired in a
number of ways.

there you go sating you opinion as fact, therby lying

He didn't mis-state anything.

yes he did

No he didn't.

You're nuts.

your opinion

An observation and assessment.

You've admitted you're nuts.

you lie

Nope. You've acknowledged your placement in the mental health
system several times...For 'anger issues", remember...?!?!

I could say you are miswired but that is subtituting my juedgement for
facts

No, it would be expressing an opinon that didn't meet the test of
evidence to the contrary.

no eveidence that that dave is correctly wired

Sure there is.

He's a reknowned and internationally known Amateur Radio operator.

You're a documented pathological liar who's had more than one
run-in with law enforcement and the mental health system.

he claims to christain and violates the word of god

You claim to have an IQ of 248 yet can't seem to write in English
consistently.

that looks like miswirde to me

I am sure a lot of things look "miswirde" to you.

what you are seeking to do is impose your view on others

And you're NOT...?!?!

no I am not

Sure you are.

cut your whining

More censorship by the guy who claims he doesn't do it.

You not only want to shove your poorly framed ideas down other's
throats, you want them to pay you to do it.

toal lie on your part

Nope.

You have no grasp of societal mores.

I grasp them better than you in some cases

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh....No.

yes

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...NO.

you seem to think that words like "####" are not used comonly in
soceiety

No one said they weren't.

you did for one

No, I did not.

We just said they are not used in PROPER society.

now you are back pedaling

Nope.

but even with that cavate what has that to do with RRAP

"caveat".

prehaps in some rural backwater like you live that is the case (but I
doubt it) but not in the real wolrd

More like some up-country backwater penninsula town where noone is
anyone and no one cares.

I hear the same langaus In Houghton in Green Bay in Milwakee and
Chicago

I am sure you do. Considering who and what you are, I am sure the
circles you travel in are abundantly populated by people who are as
low-life and gutter-mouthed as you are, Markie.

I the only days I don't hear the at least one the word "#### damn or
#### or the variants like ####ing etc, is a day I don't leave the
house.

more cesorship from steve

Nope.

If YOU care to propagate such language under YOUR screen name
Markie, go right ahead...However I am under no obligation to re-state
your weakmindedness under mine.

You got that backwards, as usual.

nope I have it right on

No, you don't.

the FCC itself agree that in some contexts that #### and ####ing
could be used on braodcast TV in primetime (they recanted but they
still made the ruling)

They recanted because there was a furor raised by dozens of parent
organizations that don't want thier kids being raised with
gutter-mouths.

I said they reacanted but the matter was such that they made the
ruling in the first place, meaning the usage is not as far beyond the
pale as you claim

What?

You're a misfit.

You'd have to be capable of being shamed and
there really isn't much evidence of that.

you meed to learn that you do not get to decide the stadards by which
hothers live

I don't even know *where* hothers live.

clearly you don't

Clearly you don't understand what Dave said.

how is that clear?

Because your response perpetuates the concept of your ignorance.

Society decides upon the
standards, Mark.

and in soceity lot of words get used that you don't that is how society
sets those standards

And in most civil settings, words like the ones you used above
don't get used because they are profane and unnecessary for effective
adult communication.

YMMV but not in my experence

That's because in YOUR experience, you don't travel in circles
that expect any degree of maturity or refinement.

That's why we have certain laws, certain conventions
of behavior.

your point

...is lost on you, Markie. It required a mature sense of
perception.

no it requires existing

It requires that you have a mature sense. Yours is non-existant.

You may live outside some of those laws and conventions,
but you'll likely be shunned by society.

your point

...is again lost on you. It required a mutual frame of reference.
Dave comes from a cultured, educated, and professional background.

no it seem he comes form a back woods hick background lacking any
real cultutre and that somehow he had a carrerin the world without
coming to understand it

Yeah...Right.

That's how Dave managed to complete a very successful career in
the Foreign Service...by being a backwoods hick...sure..right..uh
huh......

You come from...Well...Lesser origins.

IYO

No..fact.

If you break certain of the
laws by which our society lives, they put you away.

none of wehich I have come cloase to

Sure you have.

obviously not steve

Obviously you have, Mark.

so I ask again your point

...is STILL lost on you...And now documented as yor third strike.

what is "yor"

"yor" is proof that your claims of "dyslexia" are a fraud.

You're out.

out of what?

Your mind.

You've been ridiculed

yes I have been riduled

I don't know about that, br

the lied you lied when typed "You've been ridiculed "

No, he did not lie.

yes he did

No, he did not.

but you have been ridiculed.

Not by anyone here who could do it effectively.

well there is admission steve

you have just admitted that you are not effective at rediculing me

Try re-reading the original context, Markie.

Lennie comes
close, but only because he can "usually" express himself without
profanity.

and len has no reason to redicule me

Sure he does!

Markie, you've NOT been paying attention to what Lennie
writes...YOU are the VERY ESSENCE of what Lennie HATES about Amateur
Radio! It's knowing that low-lifes like YOU can manage to pass the
tests for licensure that he doesn't want to associate with! YOU are
the unwashed masses that he considers himself too good to associate
with!

..But even he needs to drop to the gutter on frequent
occassion. For him it's a homecoming.

you stay in the guuter all the time

What's a guuter?

raped an old friend

I am sure you did.

mark moragn caught on tap

There's a beer called "mark moragn"...?!?!

putz

Yes, you are.

so and is gay

Huh?

so and so has aids

So and so has aids?

sosa nd has an STD

Sosa has an STD? The Sosa who plays baseball, or The Reverend
Bartholomew Sosa, the famous pro-abstinence Baptist minister...?!?!

yes by you and Steve

so what?

you and steve do not contitute soceity as a whole thank god

We ridicule you because you make it easy to do.

but you just admitted that you can't do it make up your mind

Your lack of comprehension and inability to follow the attributes
is classic.

And why are you thanking a diety that you don't believe in?

i am not thanking a deity I don't believe in

Sure you did.

you have just told another lie

Nope. It's documented right there.

You claim to be a pagan, yet are offering thanks to dieties that
don't exist in your world.

which acording to you is the most uncivl thing you can do

Re-read what was just written, blockhead.

personaly I find calling some a child abuser or rapist ore uncivil but
then I am an intlegent human being unlike yourself

"intlegent human being"

BBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

and
made to look foolish by others

no I haven't

Yes, you have.

no I have not

So frequently that it defies counting. But in the last 30 days
it's been about 1,000.

nope

Yep. Take a bow.

You simply don't get it.

you simply and steve like picking on people. that is despeictable but
not much I do about it.

Oh NO, Markie, you do ALL about it! If it weren't FOR you, there'd
be nothing to do except discuss real radio stuff.

another lie

Nope.

before I returned you were going on and on with lies about about Todd

But they weren't lies.

Toiddie STILL goes on-and-on about his broadcasts and his illegal
ultralight.

you don't discuss radio here at all I doubt you ever discuss radio
much

I tried.

You and three of your Feeble Five bretheren managed to deter that.

indeed I don't think you can discuss radio

I am surprised you can SPELL "radio".

And besides, Markie, YOU have already demonstrated that you can't
discuss radio stuff...You don't know the terminology and you are
unfamiliar with the rules. (Witness you recent flailings over the 60
meter band with Hans...)

you have shown yourself a preaching bully many times

Perhaps you consider it "preaching" because the content makes you
feel guilty.

that would be a posiiblity
but no it isn't the case

I call it preaching becuase it the content is of someone trying to
assert that they have the power to tell someone else how to live

He's not telling you how to live.

and you've made yourself look foolish.

not realy

Yes, really, but the 248 IQ doesn't get it.

no the 248 IQ see pasts the petty silly #### you are obseesed with I
see the larger view that is beyond your understanding clearly

Obvioulsy false.

no indeed you porve my point right there, but only to someone with a
working brain

Oh...that "porved" it...?!?!

If you saw the "larger view" you wouldn't have made such a fool
out of yourself over the last 30 days or so.

why do you say that?

Because it's true.

I have efectively acomlished some of my goals

Smacking yourself in the head over-and-over again with a "dumb###
stick" was one of your goals...?!?!

I have clearly shown you be a lying hypocrite

Uhhhhhhh...No, you've not.

I have gotten(with BB's help) you to admit you are a control freak

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...no, you've not.

The "248 IQ" (one of your bigger mistruths) obviously does not
possess the requisite skills to fully and competently express itself
without profanity.

how do you figure

Re-read your posts of the last 30 days. It didn't require a
degree in rocket science.

It is such a problem to express anything at aleel you can understand

What's "aleel"...?!?!

so yes I haev droped the leel to include profanity

You dropped the leel? I guess it's not amde out of glass or
ceramic then.

if you and dave leave then I can suse adultlang again

Huh?

Markie, try using the ENGLISH language here, OK...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ