Old January 14th 06, 08:27 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Yet Another Apology To Our British Bretheren (sic)

The subject should be spelled "Brethren."

On 14 Jan 2006 08:01:40 -0800, K4YZ wrote:

Mark is quick to call others "bigot", among other things, however
as it turns out he is the most aggrevious example of what a bigot

"Aggrevious" is not a word. You probably meant to use "egregious"

Mark's tales started with his insistance that he was a drafted

"Insistance" is misspelled. You probably meant to use "insistence."

colonel in the US Army "chemical corps" (we was 8 years old when the
draft ended in the States). He's recently been responsible for
spamming RRAP with over 1000 messages and using the names of deceased
family members of this respondant's family in order to "get a point

"respondent"

across".

I am sure you know what "point" got across! ; )

So, please accept one Yank's apologies for the discourtesy and
incivility exercised against you by one of my (less well cultured)
countrymen.

And, by means of this post, K4YZ demonstrates his own level of "culture."
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 14th 06, 09:26 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Yet Another Apology To Our British Bretheren

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Orator For Decency wrote:
What is Ham Radio?

stop cross posting this #### to the mnayly us gruop your english
license system wether flawed or not is not subject the FCC so whing
about it to us is sueless

Dear Chaps in the UK:

The hate and discontent just spewed upon you per the nickname of
"an_old_friend" is none other than Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ.

Steve, don't you mean "raped an old friend" as you've forged in past
posts?

Old January 15th 06, 12:12 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default steve lying to brits now

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Dear Chaps in the UK:

The hate and discontent just spewed upon you per the nickname of
"an_old_friend" is none other than Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ.

no hate spewed stve just caling **** ****

If you're referring to your original post, you are quite correct. It
was and is.

Dave K8MN

Old January 15th 06, 01:17 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Dear Chaps in the UK:

The hate and discontent just spewed upon you per the nickname of
"an_old_friend" is none other than Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ.

no hate spewed stve just caling **** ****

If you're referring to your original post, you are quite correct. It
was and is.

indeed and that means Steve lied in calling it something else

thank you

Dave K8MN

Old January 15th 06, 04:54 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dear Chaps in the UK:

The hate and discontent just spewed upon you per the nickname of
"an_old_friend" is none other than Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ.
no hate spewed stve just caling **** ****

If you're referring to your original post, you are quite correct. It
was and is.

indeed and that means Steve lied in calling it something else

No, I don't think he did. You just summed up your post very succinctly.
Steve was much too kind.

thank you

You're welcome, Colonel Morgan.

Dave K8MN

Old January 15th 06, 03:07 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Orator For Decency wrote:
What is Ham Radio?
stop cross posting this #### to the mnayly us gruop your english
license system wether flawed or not is not subject the FCC so whing
about it to us is sueless

Dear Chaps in the UK:

The hate and discontent just spewed upon you per the nickname of
"an_old_friend" is none other than Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ.

no hate spewed

Sure it was...And bigoted hate at that...You basically told the
Brits (capitalized, Markie...It's a formal reference...) to get lost
just because they were not discussing United States policy matters.

You manifested the very example of the "Ugly American". (and
having seen your morbidly obese, unwashed mug on the net before, I can
attest to it in more ways than one...)

stve just caling #### ####

Where did I call you ####...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 15th 06, 03:14 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Feeble Five Flounderings

wrote:

And, by means of this post, K4YZ demonstrates his own level of "culture."

Yep. Two quantum leaps over the one I was responding to.

And one above yours.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 15th 06, 03:17 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dear Chaps in the UK:

The hate and discontent just spewed upon you per the nickname of
"an_old_friend" is none other than Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ.

no hate spewed stve just caling #### ####

If you're referring to your original post, you are quite correct. It
was and is.

indeed and that means Steve lied in calling it something else

No, I don't think he did. You just summed up your post very succinctly.
Steve was much too kind.

He'll never understand what he did to himself there, Dave...

Just sit back and enjoy the show!

I am!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 15th 06, 07:36 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve talking **** again

K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dear Chaps in the UK:

The hate and discontent just spewed upon you per the nickname of
"an_old_friend" is none other than Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ.

no hate spewed stve just caling #### ####

If you're referring to your original post, you are quite correct. It
was and is.

indeed and that means Steve lied in calling it something else

No, I don't think he did. You just summed up your post very succinctly.
Steve was much too kind.

yes he lied in calling ti hate

it was ****

He'll never understand what he did to himself there, Dave...

I sur e did

I took that ponderous bog **** that the idoit reopsts so often buried
one of the read in a mire of ****

Old January 15th 06, 09:15 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dear Chaps in the UK:

The hate and discontent just spewed upon you per the nickname of
"an_old_friend" is none other than Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ.

no hate spewed stve just caling #### ####

If you're referring to your original post, you are quite correct. It
was and is.

indeed and that means Steve lied in calling it something else

No, I don't think he did. You just summed up your post very succinctly.
Steve was much too kind.

yes he lied in calling ti hate

it was ####

It was from you, so I suppose it was both.

He'll never understand what he did to himself there, Dave...

I sur e did

From the following....

I took that ponderous bog #### that the idoit reopsts so often buried
one of the read in a mire of ####

...I'd have to say, no, you didn't.

Steve, K4YZ