Old January 13th 06, 09:52 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Doug Adair

Default Ham Radio, How I got caught

"Phil Harmonic" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...

Howard Johnson Jr wrote:
I've been a ham radio operator for over 29 years and never once took a
test
for a license. Always used a phony call and nobody ever suspected me
until
internet came along. Last week I received letter in the mail from the
FCC.
I'm being fined $5000 for transmitting without a license over a period
of 3
years. Don't think you can't get caught, I sure did. When they (FCC)
came to
my house, my mother let them in and took them to my bedroom. I was at
Starbucks having coffee when it happened. They took all my radio
equipment
and also found my stash of pot but did not take it or notify the local
Police thank god. My mother told them the pot was for my arthritis and
they
believed her. That's what I had told my mother when I started smoking it
in
my room. She thought I was burning leaves until I told her it was
medicine.

Anyway, the bottom line is this, the government doesn't go by the rules,
they will do anything they want and if the agent doesn't like you, you
are
in deep trouble to say the least.

Howard M Johnson

Not to mention soon being deprived of your SBC accout because of AUP
violations.

What is a AUP violation? Is that code violation regarding misuse of the
George Noory secret handshake?

Don't sweat it I made the rain report for jamming a repeater and I couldn't
care less!

Old January 15th 06, 07:24 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Jeffrey Herman

Howard Johnson Jr wrote:
I've been a ham radio operator for over 29 years and never once took a
test for a license.

Then you really weren't a ham radio operator. You were just a two-bit
criminal -- a federal lawbreaker, but certainly not a ham radio
operator.

Jeff KH6O & WC2XSR/12
--
Chief Petty Officer, U.S. Coast Guard
Mathematics Lecturer, University of Hawaii System
Old January 15th 06, 12:23 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Phil Harmonic

"Jeffrey Herman" wrote in message
Howard Johnson Jr wrote:
I've been a ham radio operator for over 29 years and never once took a
test for a license.

Then you really weren't a ham radio operator. You were just a two-bit
criminal -- a federal lawbreaker, but certainly not a ham radio
operator.

Jeff KH6O & WC2XSR/12
--
Chief Petty Officer, U.S. Coast Guard
Mathematics Lecturer, University of Hawaii System

Hey Jeffy-poo, did you know that the very first hams didn't have licenses
either? Early pirates they were, experimenters, risk-takers... Nothing like
the buy-it-off-shelf and plug it in lazy ass hams of today. Pass a simple
test with mulitple answers and you got an extra ticket and with only 5wpm
code too! You call that a license? I hear extras every day who don't know
crap about basic tube theory or for that matter, simple ohms law. What's up
with that? You guys can take your breakfast ceral ham licenses and shove
them where the sun doesn't shine, they are worthless!

Old January 15th 06, 06:52 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Therew ere no laws preventing what you sissily call "pirating" at the
time, anal boy.

Old January 15th 06, 09:01 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
DrDeath

Default OT Dogie Ham Radio, How I got caught

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...
Therew ere no laws preventing what you sissily call "pirating" at the
time, anal boy.

Crossposting your homo erotic junk again Doug Adair N8WWM?

Old January 15th 06, 09:23 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an_old_friend

Jeffrey Herman wrote:
Howard Johnson Jr wrote:
I've been a ham radio operator for over 29 years and never once took a
test for a license.

Then you really weren't a ham radio operator.

that far I agree with you
You were just a two-bit
criminal -- a federal lawbreaker, but certainly not a ham radio
operator.

a civl protestor perphasp but givent eh fines the FCC does levey if
they bother 2 bit ahrdly seesm to aply

Jeff KH6O & WC2XSR/12

Old January 16th 06, 05:31 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
news

Isn't there a way of getting your licence without sitting for the exam....
eg... being educated in one of the following professions.
electronics engineer
communications technician
physics professor.
Sounds possible to me.

Old January 16th 06, 05:33 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an old friend

news wrote:
Isn't there a way of getting your licence without sitting for the exam....
eg... being educated in one of the following professions.
electronics engineer
communications technician
physics professor.
Sounds possible to me.

the only way t get the license without the exam wouldbe to bride some
VE's possible but hardly worthwhile

Old January 16th 06, 05:41 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Mortimer Schnurd

"news" wrote in message
u...
Isn't there a way of getting your licence without sitting for the exam....
eg... being educated in one of the following professions.
electronics engineer
communications technician
physics professor.
Sounds possible to me.

You can *BUY* one from "Gordon West" radio school. You don't have to know
**** to pass as Gordo and wife will make sure that you do
even if it takes "editing" of your final test (you will be instructed to do
it in PENCIL)
he also sells "Commercial Tickets" for around $1000. That's a 3 day crash
course.
Why he has not been investigated or sent a "test" person is really amazing.

Old January 16th 06, 06:23 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an old friend

Mortimer Schnurd wrote:
"news" wrote in message
u...
Isn't there a way of getting your licence without sitting for the exam....
eg... being educated in one of the following professions.
electronics engineer
communications technician
physics professor.
Sounds possible to me.

You can *BUY* one from "Gordon West" radio school. You don't have to know
**** to pass as Gordo and wife will make sure that you do
even if it takes "editing" of your final test (you will be instructed to do
it in PENCIL)

as do all the VE treams I have encouter tell you do it in pencil

he also sells "Commercial Tickets" for around $1000. That's a 3 day crash
course.
Why he has not been investigated or sent a "test" person is really amazing.

how do you know he hasn't been

what did gordo do to pee in your cheerios?