Old January 14th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default rposting yet again something steve doesn't ewant anyone to read

an_old_friend
Jan 11, 12:39 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an_old_friend" - Find messages by this
author
Date: 10 Jan 2006 21:39:01 -0800
Subject: steve ge it though your thick skull
original | Remove | Report Abuse

I have the sme rights as you do

face this fact

you have the power to attack as you wish, I can't stop you, nor will
you respond to any apeal of reason or noloty or plain sense

I can return that fire I have the power and your can't stop me either.

I alone am willing to even discuss terms for peace

you clearly want this war or you want me conceed to allwing your
barrane of atack to go unanswered

The power to choose to return fire is MINE

the loading RRAP with ammo is yours

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download