Old January 20th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default interesting double standard

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:45:12 GMT, Dave Heil

after all mularkie is **** so your posts More Markie Mulakie might as
well be titled More markie **** as far as I am concerned Id send back
mail as obsense or harrasing if it had the word mularkie on the
outside of it and post office would in time charge with using the us
mail ilegaly if you contiued to send it

The word is spelled "malarkey". Look it up. After digesting your
steaming portion of crow, you might let me know how foolish you feel.

Dave K8MN

note that steve have been making many mispelling the word in question

and that is ok with Dave but if I do it keeping to steve's spelling,
one he has used more than 300times since dec 2005 looking up at the
titles and seing the number 317 by the title more markie mularkie ( I
frankly don't know or care how to spell the word I choose to use a a
word I can spell more of often than not) it becomes an issue

soe much for Dave bhaving any claim to being fair

and it tends to show that dave only cares about mispeling when comited
by folks he don't like
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 20th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:
[...]

You should have left it alone, Mark. You've both misspelled the word.
Spelling isn't the issue. The issues are that 1) you didn't bother to
look up the word and 2) that you charged right in accusing Steve of
using a profanity by using the word which in know way signifies a
profanity. You have thereby earned the title "Boob of the Week".

Dave K8MN
Old January 20th 06, 07:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
[...]

why?
You've both misspelled the word.

but you only cared when I did it
Spelling isn't the issue.

why did you bring it up then
The issues are that 1) you didn't bother to
look up the word and

why should I?
2) that you charged right in accusing Steve of
using a profanity by using the word which in know way signifies a
profanity.

I decide when something is profanity (for me)

nice of you to try to deny again my civil rights

Dave K8MN

Old January 20th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
[...]

That's your usual mode of operation--asking the question when the
answers appear just below it.

You've both misspelled the word.

but you only cared when I did it

Incorrect. I've pointed out that you both misspelled it. Only you
didn't know the meaning of the word.

Spelling isn't the issue.

why did you bring it up then

So you'd know and would be able to look up the word.

The issues are that 1) you didn't bother to
look up the word and

why should I?

So you wouldn't make a complete ass of yourself. It is too late to
change that now.

2) that you charged right in accusing Steve of
using a profanity by using the word which in know way signifies a
profanity.

I decide when something is profanity (for me)

No, Mark, you don't.

nice of you to try to deny again my civil rights

You're a perpetual victim and a dolt.

There's your civil rights.

Dave K8MN
Old January 21st 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
[...]

why do you post and do everything but stay on the topic

why was I flamed and not steve it is clearly a double standard

why?

do you have the guts to answer

I bet not

Old January 21st 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
[...]

read up the screen. See what was under discussion. Read my comments.
Note how they follow that discussion. In other words, you're simply wrong.

why was I flamed and not steve it is clearly a double standard

why?

do you have the guts to answer

I bet not

You bet wrong. All of the questions you asked were previously answered.
See the portions where you did not bother to look up the word and where
you claimed that the word means something which it plainly does not mean.

It is evident that 1) the material zoomed right over your pointy head or
2) you chose to ignore it in favor of continuing your rant.

Either way, you look stupid.

Dave K8MN

Old January 21st 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 06:14:23 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
[...]

no I am not wrong not at all worng I pointed our your doubele standard
and ask you to explain why I should not point it out

your post have not addresed those issues

why was I flamed and not steve it is clearly a double standard

why?

do you have the guts to answer

I bet not

You bet wrong. All of the questions you asked were previously answered.
See the portions where you did not bother to look up the word and where
you claimed that the word means something which it plainly does not mean.

It is evident that 1) the material zoomed right over your pointy head or
2) you chose to ignore it in favor of continuing your rant.

Either way, you look stupid.

no answers there dave

no answer to why it was fine with for stev to mispell a word more than
300 hunderd times and you pounce on me for doing it once

you sir a re lying about your actions

becuase you lack the cowarage to tell the truth

the truth you do have a double standard you dislike me and like steve
therefore you treat steve differently than me

but I guess since that answer the truth or close to it is not in your
version of PC you choose to lie about

but you do have a double standard

and the longer you contiue to avoid that truth inyour writing the more
you make yourself look like a lying coward,

which is fine by me since I am convinced that is exactly what you are

Dave K8MN

Old January 21st 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
[...]

You're done on this thread, Colonel. If you are mentally incapable of
rational discussion, I won't continue.

Dave K8MN