Old January 20th 06, 07:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default I guess dx must be running poorly tonight dave is hanging out

you supose that he could be grateful not it just uses me to take out
his frustration at not finding the DX he is looking for

Old January 20th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
you supose that he could be grateful not it just uses me to take out
his frustration at not finding the DX he is looking for

You're quite mad.

Dave K8MN

Old January 21st 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
you supose that he could be grateful not it just uses me to take out
his frustration at not finding the DX he is looking for

You're quite mad.

can you post something on the topic?

it seems not

nor can you say something accurate

you were comenting the other the reason you were here was that dx was
not to be found

why is it madneees to supoose that finding you here agin the same
condiction might apply

you will not answer the question but that is ok by me

your failure will speak volumes to everyone else but you and steve

Dave K8MN

Old January 21st 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Mark is Mad

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
you supose that he could be grateful not it just uses me to take out
his frustration at not finding the DX he is looking for

You're quite mad.

can you post something on the topic?

There you go, Mark. I've fixed it all up for you.

it seems not

nor can you say something accurate

The words, "you are quite mad" may be the most accurate words ever
written in this newsgroup.

you were comenting the other the reason you were here was that dx was
not to be found

Yes, I wrote something like that *one night*. You may not assume that
it is a constant any more than you may assume that my writing indicates
any level of frustration.

why is it madneees to supoose that finding you here agin the same
condiction might apply

Madneees? supoose? agin? condiction?

Might apply to what, Mark? Your madness isn't related to whether I find
or do not find 160m DX.

you will not answer the question but that is ok by me

It doesn't matter what is OK with you or not.

your failure will speak volumes to everyone else but you and steve

Your failure to post rationally has already spoken volumes to everyone,
including Steve.

Dave K8MN