Old January 20th 06, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Mark, Where's the "Truce"...?!?!

Mark,

I bought into your "truce" posts and gave you the 36 hours you
asked for. However when I check back into the group, there's nothing
but posts by you of the usual "stvie ####" type subject lines, etc...

So...Am I the only one observing this?

If you want this to work, YOU have to put some effort into it
also...That means not regurgitating those subject lines.

Patiently waiting.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 20th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve where is your honnor

On 20 Jan 2006 04:37:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Mark,

I bought into your "truce" posts and gave you the 36 hours you
asked for. However when I check back into the group, there's nothing
but posts by you of the usual "stvie ####" type subject lines, etc...

bull**** steve

I was dthe one duped by your call for a truce by your public apoly

you are not the injured party

have been shown that you diod not honnor the apolgoy you made I am not
bound to anything

So...Am I the only one observing this?

I was observing it tll you denied it existsed

why should I oserve omethign with you that you claim does not exist

If you want this to work, YOU have to put some effort into it
also...That means not regurgitating those subject lines.

Idon't care one way or the other

since you were never honoring your end the apology and agreeingto
refrain from you lies and baseless attacks I will make such attack as
I see fit

Patiently waiting.

hiding behind your charge that you apolgoy was a fraud youm mean

why dio you think I would observe a truece while not getting what I
sought

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 21st 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
On 20 Jan 2006 04:37:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Mark,

I bought into your "truce" posts and gave you the 36 hours you
asked for. However when I check back into the group, there's nothing
but posts by you of the usual "stvie ####" type subject lines, etc...

bull#### steve

Nope. There's about 30 + posts here since day before yesterday,
and not a ONE of them "More Markie Mularkie"...

I was dthe one duped by your call for a truce by your public apoly

We both were, Mark, but I told you I was willing to roll with it.

you are not the injured party

Prove you're injured.

have been shown that you diod not honnor the apolgoy you made I am not
bound to anything

I didn't make the "apology", Mark, but I told you I was willing to
give it a try.

So far all I have received from you is a nose rubbing in having
trusted you.
=
So...Am I the only one observing this?

I was observing it tll you denied it existsed

I didn't deny anything other than making the original post. I did
say we'd give it a try. I even told you I'd give you your 36 hours you
asked for.

You've used it to load the group up with "mre stve ####" posts.

why should I oserve omethign with you that you claim does not exist

I didn't say it doesn't exist.

If you want this to work, YOU have to put some effort into it
also...That means not regurgitating those subject lines.

Idon't care one way or the other

Obviously.

since you were never honoring your end the apology and agreeingto
refrain from you lies and baseless attacks I will make such attack as
I see fit

Patiently waiting.

hiding behind your charge that you apolgoy was a fraud youm mean

why dio you think I would observe a truece while not getting what I
sought

If you mean someone getting on their knees and kissing your butt,
that's not a happening thing.

But so far you've gotten the 36 hours you asked for and not a
single "Markie Mularkie" post to cover up your profanities.

So, Mark, WHERE'S THE TRUCE...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 21st 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default no apology no no turce

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Steve, K4YZ

no apology no no turce

Old January 21st 06, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Steve, K4YZ

no apology no no turce

What's a "turce'...?!?!

Please answer the following:
wrote:
[...]

UNQUOTE

Any answers?

I played along for OVER the 36 hours YOU requested, yet all you've
done is take advantage of it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................?!?!?!? !

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 21st 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
Mark,

I bought into your "truce" posts and gave you the 36 hours you
asked for. However when I check back into the group, there's nothing
but posts by you of the usual "stvie ####" type subject lines, etc...

So...Am I the only one observing this?

If you want this to work, YOU have to put some effort into it
also...That means not regurgitating those subject lines.

Patiently waiting.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, what are you crying about?

You rejected your apology that the truce was based upon.

Old January 22nd 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default speling oh hu

On 21 Jan 2006 00:57:35 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Steve, K4YZ

no apology no no turce

What's a "turce'...?!?!

oh him flash
Old January 22nd 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 21 Jan 2006 08:33:52 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Mark,

I bought into your "truce" posts and gave you the 36 hours you
asked for. However when I check back into the group, there's nothing
but posts by you of the usual "stvie ####" type subject lines, etc...

So...Am I the only one observing this?

If you want this to work, YOU have to put some effort into it
also...That means not regurgitating those subject lines.

Patiently waiting.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, what are you crying about?

You rejected your apology that the truce was based upon.

Brain, WHY do you insist on perpetuating yet another Feeble Five
Fantasy?

what fantasy?

are you claiming Now the post where you seemed to call your apology a
forgery was a forgery?

Why do you show the world that Brian P Burke, N0IMD, is a
liar...?!?!

why? howis he

you denied the vailidity of the post where you apeared to offer an
apology you denied bgy reoveing them and failure to statem that you
accepted the terms I added in accepting your "apology" meaning no
binding agreement exist for me to even break