Old January 29th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default a balst from the balst on steve and Karma

On 30 Nov 2005 23:39:55 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
"One of us needs a 'mental hold", Markie" stevie

that is intend progress but it fouls it with "And it's not me. "

it is you

Nope.

you with your claim I can be arrested on your say so

No...

I say your death threats violate the law.

you reprted me to houghton county didn't you?

The Houghton County Sheriff's Office already has a big file on you,
Markie.

interesting that they don't seem to know it

was chating with the last week more about tnieghoor wanting me not to
use my snowthrower nothing about anything from RRAP

you show yourself delusional and dangerous

Nope. You shopw YOUR lack of understanding of what constitutes
the legal application of Deadly Force in Michigan.

you seem to be mistaken

You always appear to have your head up your ass.

to you with your head up there Im sure you see the saem thing all oer

Try again, Pee Wee.

why?

but I am obvously not mistaken

You obviously have your head up your ass, Markie

..nope obviously I don't or I could read your drivel

BTW to rest of the NG I am trying to deviler proper Karma to stevie
return on of his posts with 3 of mine just as provided for by the law
of Karma

You'll be experiencing a bit of karma, OK, Markie.

of course I am and today as I experence some of it we have loverly
weather no problems for anything you have done

and you are now pushing at about 2 months you have been promising me
karma and in that time my wife has become KD8CTL after a bad time her
fist testing sesion,

Marky admits to being fisted!

if I did which i did not why do you care

BWHAHAHAHAHA..Marke the pervert deviant admits to being fisted and
likes it!

I don't admit to or deny it it just none of your busness
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 30th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:

" a balst from the balst on steve and Karma"

"a balst from the balst..."

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 30 Nov 2005 23:39:55 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

The Houghton County Sheriff's Office already has a big file on you,
Markie.

interesting that they don't seem to know it

I am sure they discuss thier cases with the investigated!

was chating with the last week more about tnieghoor wanting me not to
use my snowthrower nothing about anything from RRAP

Uh huh.! Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!

you show yourself delusional and dangerous

Nope. You shopw YOUR lack of understanding of what constitutes
the legal application of Deadly Force in Michigan.

you seem to be mistaken

You always appear to have your head up your ###.

to you with your head up there Im sure you see the saem thing all oer

Try again, Pee Wee.

why?

but I am obvously not mistaken

You obviously have your head up your ###, Markie

.nope obviously I don't or I could read your drivel

Now THAT is PRECIOUS!

Markie making derogatory comments about someone ELSES writing!

BTW to rest of the NG I am trying to deviler proper Karma to stevie
return on of his posts with 3 of mine just as provided for by the law
of Karma

You'll be experiencing a bit of karma, OK, Markie.

of course I am and today as I experence some of it we have loverly
weather no problems for anything you have done

and you are now pushing at about 2 months you have been promising me
karma and in that time my wife has become KD8CTL after a bad time her
fist testing sesion,

Marky admits to being fisted!
if I did which i did not why do you care

BWHAHAHAHAHA..Marke the pervert deviant admits to being fisted and
likes it!

I don't admit to or deny it it just none of your busness

Too late, Markie. You let the cat out of the bag AGAIN!

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 30th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default learn to spell steve

progres Boyo an_old_friend Policy 17 January 30th 06 05:11 PM
you shall what you sow back times 3... Karma is Karma an Old friend Policy 0 December 1st 05 07:35 AM