Old January 31st 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Woger

Default Tood's board is hardcore all right

Unbelieveable stuff on there. His mama?

Old January 31st 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

there's a picture of your mama on there.

Old January 31st 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

BTW it isn't my mama, it's Newsguy's mama

Old January 31st 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Wisping Lloydie Davies wrote:
Unbelieveable stuff on there. His mama?

No, fatty Davies, your mommy is busy sucking off the truckers down at
the truck stop.

Old January 31st 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
BTW it isn't my mama, it's Newsguy's mama

But "Newsgay", er, Newsguy is one of your sockpuppets, Toad.

Old January 31st 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default more ****

more ****

Old January 31st 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

No he not, it's some dumbass pretending to be me. I have NEVER posted
on NIM Busters, nor do I want to. I have over 20 boards myself that I'm
more concerned with.

Todd N9OGL

Old January 31st 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
High Pootah

"Woger" wrote in message

Unbelieveable stuff on there. His mama?

Could you pse provide a URL where one may
go and see this spectacle of white trailer trash
acting like their on the Springer Show at it's finest?

Thanks!

ps: Just heard that some USPS employee killed
seven at a USPS Facility in CA. No word yet if
our hero the shooter was a ham operator like the
great Pat Sherill. (...the kook 75M ham Extra
who killled 14 in OK a decade ago.....grin)

Old January 31st 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Sites owned by me!!

NIM Buster SUCKS!! discussion Board
http://12.156.123.39/mboard/mboard.php

This board with no name
http://12.156.123.39/board/index.php

N9OGL BBS
http://12.156.123.39/bbs/index.php

THE VOICE (irc web chat rooms)
http://12.156.123.39/chat/index.php

NIM Busters Sucks!!
http://12.156.123.39/nimsucks/index.php

Anti FCC BBS
http://12.156.123.39/fcc/index.php

Demented Otaku BBS
http://12.156.123.39/demented/index.php

Poetry BBS
http://12.156.123.39/poetry/index.php

MOHAA Genocide Chaos for All!!
http://12.156.123.39/mohaa/index.php

Tales from Unknown Magazine
http://12.156.123.39/stories/index.php

Big Ham Radio Board
http://12.156.123.39/hamradio/index.php

The World of the Intelligentsia
http://12.156.123.39/intelligentsia/index.php

Stories by N9OGL
http://n9oglstories.blogspot.com/

Dimensions Unbound | Home
http://12.156.123.39/dimensions.htm

Demented Otaku Lolicon Image Board
http://12.156.123.39/cpg135/index.php

Dimensions Unbound BBS
http://12.156.123.39/amateur/index.php

Demented Otaku BBS Gallery
http://12.156.123.39/cpg/index.php

Langley Park Telecommunication (old site)
http://www.geocities.com/langleypark...ion/index.html

The Voice of Amateur Radio
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

N9OGL BBS
http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/index.cgi

NEWSGROUPS/DISCUSSION BOARDS
(these are located on Google)

Amateur Radio Policy
Amateur Radio Experimentation

Old January 31st 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

http://12.156.123.39/mboard/mboard.php