Old January 31st 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default day 36

in the past 36 days we have heard a lot from steve about suing me

amazing set of contradition

first he paid a lot of money for a retainer the next this his lawyer
was working for free in his spare time

that he was ready to then would sue within 10 days now e is waiting to
sue me (waitng for the Rapture?)

he offereed not to sue if I stoped using hsi daughter name and then
says he suing me no matter i dont

steve needs ot keep his lies straight

Old February 1st 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
in the past 36 days we have heard a lot from steve about suing me

No, you've made a lot of noise about being sued.

amazing set of contradition

I am sure you meant "contradictions", but I am sure the other
247.89% of your alleged IQ got in the way.

first he paid a lot of money for a retainer the next this his lawyer
was working for free in his spare time

No...I never said I spent a lot of moeny for a retainer.

I said that it will be money well spent.

And nothing get's spent until he's ready to go.

that he was ready to then would sue within 10 days now e is waiting to
sue me (waitng for the Rapture?)

Again, you try to re-arrange things to fit your rantings.

Still "no sale".

he offereed not to sue if I stoped using hsi daughter name and then
says he suing me no matter i dont

Uhhhhhh....right.

steve needs ot keep his lies straight

What lies?

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 1st 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Woger

Default Nursie the official rrap liar

On 1 Feb 2006 05:52:30 -0800, K4YZ wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

steve needs ot keep his lies straight

What lies?

You are the paper tiger of rrap and have lost all credibility because
of your phony lawsuit threats. The readers of rrap all know that the
threats are empty, and that you are nothing but a pathological liar.

So yes. You lie on a regular basis, Nursie.
Old February 1st 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:
in the past 36 days we have heard a lot from steve about suing me

No, you've made a lot of noise about being sued.

more lies you made the threat the idle threat
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 2nd 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
in the past 36 days we have heard a lot from steve about suing me

No, you've made a lot of noise about being sued.

How could he? He's not being sued.

amazing set of contradition

I am sure you meant "contradictions",

Are you really, really sure? How can you tell?

but I am sure the other
247.89% of your alleged IQ got in the way.

You should normalize your ratios. They look stupid in print.

first he paid a lot of money for a retainer the next this his lawyer
was working for free in his spare time

No...I never said I spent a lot of moeny for a retainer.

"moeny?" What dat? Eddie Moeny?

I said that it will be money well spent.

Oh! You meant "m-o-n-e-y." Did you spend a lot of it?

And nothing get's spent until he's ready to go.

Mind posting his business info. I'd sure like to retain an attorney
that doesn't accept retainer money "until he's ready to go."

that he was ready to then would sue within 10 days now e is waiting to
sue me (waitng for the Rapture?)

Again, you try to re-arrange things to fit your rantings.

Nope. That's pretty much what you said, inferred, insinuated, and
implied.

Still "no sale".

I think this attorney's cash register is going to ring up "reject case,
refund lots of money."

he offereed not to sue if I stoped using hsi daughter name and then
says he suing me no matter i dont

Uhhhhhh....right.

Oooops. Might have been one of the many, many, many Steve imposters.
Like the one that apologized for you and you claimed to abide by. Hi!

steve needs ot keep his lies straight

What lies?

Steve, K4YZ

Hi!

Did you pre-brief him about your comments about his wife on RRAP? You
really don't want him to be blind sided with that info in front of the
judge. Might throw his game off and you and him both get laughed out
of court. It might be better if he just dropped you now.

Old February 2nd 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 1 Feb 2006 16:28:01 -0800, wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
in the past 36 days we have heard a lot from steve about suing me

No, you've made a lot of noise about being sued.

How could he? He's not being sued.

indeed but we knwo what a liar steve is

amazing set of contradition

I am sure you meant "contradictions",

Are you really, really sure? How can you tell?

but I am sure the other
247.89% of your alleged IQ got in the way.

You should normalize your ratios. They look stupid in print.

first he paid a lot of money for a retainer the next this his lawyer
was working for free in his spare time

No...I never said I spent a lot of moeny for a retainer.

"moeny?" What dat? Eddie Moeny?

you sure did on Dec 23 in your first Final wanring post you said it
was expenseive but worth it

I said that it will be money well spent.

Oh! You meant "m-o-n-e-y." Did you spend a lot of it?

And nothing get's spent until he's ready to go.

Mind posting his business info. I'd sure like to retain an attorney
that doesn't accept retainer money "until he's ready to go."

indeed

that he was ready to then would sue within 10 days now e is waiting to
sue me (waitng for the Rapture?)

Again, you try to re-arrange things to fit your rantings.

Nope. That's pretty much what you said, inferred, insinuated, and
implied.

Still "no sale".

I think this attorney's cash register is going to ring up "reject case,
refund lots of money."

nope not if as I assmue is the case steve did not give him the
relavantfacts correctly
in thatcase stave would be out the retainer

he offereed not to sue if I stoped using hsi daughter name and then
says he suing me no matter i dont

Uhhhhhh....right.

Oooops. Might have been one of the many, many, many Steve imposters.
Like the one that apologized for you and you claimed to abide by. Hi!

he will will have to Probve it to a judge before trail

steve needs ot keep his lies straight

What lies?

Steve, K4YZ

Hi!

Did you pre-brief him about your comments about his wife on RRAP? You
really don't want him to be blind sided with that info in front of the
judge. Might throw his game off and you and him both get laughed out
of court. It might be better if he just dropped you now.

I think he has but stev has shot off his mouth and can't just admit
defeat

Old February 2nd 06, 09:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:

I think he has but stev has shot off his mouth and can't just admit
defeat

Who's "stev"...???

What "defeat"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 2nd 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Default Lardass Lloyd Davies the official rrap Dumbass

an_old_friend wrote:

steve needs ot keep his lies straight

What lies?

You are the paper tiger of rrap and have lost all credibility because
of your phony lawsuit threats. The readers of rrap all know that the
threats are empty, and that you are nothing but a pathological liar.

Says the **** who posts as "Christy Davies" and threatens legal action.

So yes. You lie on a regular basis, Nursie.

What about your lie that you were promoted at your Papa John's, fatass?
All you will ever be is a pizza delivery BOY!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Old February 2nd 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default learn to spell

On 2 Feb 2006 01:25:11 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

more forgery