Old February 3rd 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Default I SERIOUS NOW SO BE CAREFULL

Let clear something up, first off I never posted anything on here or
email steve anything about "dig up information on steve roberson" The
post/ email were fake. I went to check my email one day and I got that
nasty letter from steve. I could really **** about that asshole but I
will suggest this to him, He better make sure those EMAIL and or posts
are from me or I WILL go after his ass for harassment. I done playing
this ****ing game.

Second off, I did ****ed at Schwartz and complain to Googles and DOJ
about his blog and it was took down. Same thing for those ****ing
Nazis at NIM. Same thing for other bitchwhore boards who use my
copyrighted property.

No more ****ing games anymore. I ****ing seriously going after all
you thief *******s including roberson.

Todd N9OGL
Old February 3rd 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

From: (N9OGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: I SERIOUS NOW SO BE CAREFULL
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:45:46 +0000 (UTC)

Let clear something up, first off I never posted anything on here or
email steve anything about "dig up information on steve roberson" The
post/ email were fake. I went to check my email one day and I got that
nasty letter from steve. I could really **** about that asshole but I
will suggest this to him, He better make sure those EMAIL and or posts
are from me or I WILL go after his ass for harassment. I done playing
this ****ing game.

Second off, I did ****ed at Schwartz and complain to Googles and DOJ
about his blog and it was took down. Same thing for those ****ing
Nazis at NIM. Same thing for other bitchwhore boards who use my
copyrighted property.

No more ****ing games anymore. I ****ing seriously going after all
you thief *******s including roberson.

Todd N9OGL

Nice try FAKE, but I only use googles for posting on the newsgoups. BTW
Newguy enjoy your blog I sent a DMCA notice to Blogger.com.

(The Real) Todd Daugherty N9OGL
LANGLEY PARK TELECOMMUNICATION

Old February 4th 06, 09:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dalek

It is not "Googles", dumbass. It is Google.
Maybe Roger is right, Todd. You really are a dumbass.

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old February 4th 06, 09:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
NlLGO

Nice try FAKE, but I only use googles for posting on the newsgoups. BTW
Newguy enjoy your blog I sent a DMCA notice to Blogger.com.

It is NOT Googles, dimwit.

Get out of that basement, Toddie.

Old February 4th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dalek Dicksucking Davies wrote:
It is not "Googles", dumbass. It is Google.
Maybe Roger is right, Todd. You really are a dumbass.

At least he doesn't go around calling himself a "time lord" and plays
with Star Wars dolls like you do, fatass the 32 year old VIRGIN.