Old February 5th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Default I GONNA PARRRRRRRRRRTY!!!

Anyone notice that K4YZ hasn't been around for a few days? I hope
he TOSed by Googles or AOL. If that turn out to be true, I gonna
parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!!!
Old February 5th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default N0OGL going to have a gay PARRRRRRRRRRTY!!!

N9OGL wrote:
Anyone notice that K4YZ hasn't been around for a few days? I hope
he TOSed by Googles or AOL. If that turn out to be true, I gonna
parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!!!

You've already seen Brokeback Mountain over 200 times, Toad, give your
hand a rest, faggot.

Old February 5th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default shh do not invoke the name of evl lest it apear

N9OGL wrote:
Anyone notice that K4YZ hasn't been around for a few days? I hope
he TOSed by Googles or AOL. If that turn out to be true, I gonna
parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!!!

he hasn't been ToSed by aol. (his web page is still up) OTOH, maybe he
he has finaly been arrested for the true root charges of most arrests
POP (****ing Off Police) I hope it will if that is the case it will
hold and that nobody got hurt except maybe for resisting aresst

Old February 5th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

From: (N9OGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: I GONNA PARRRRRRRRRRTY!!!
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:03:08 +0000 (UTC)

Anyone notice that K4YZ hasn't been around for a few days? I hope
he TOSed by Googles or AOL. If that turn out to be true, I gonna
parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!!!

Fake!! I don't use aioe.org, only google.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
Demented Otaku Lolicon Board
http://12.156.123.39/cpg135/index.php

NOW WITH 63 MEMBERS!!!

Old February 5th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: (N9OGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:03:08 +0000 (UTC)

Anyone notice that K4YZ hasn't been around for a few days? I hope
he TOSed by Googles or AOL. If that turn out to be true, I gonna
parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!!!

Fake!! I don't use aioe.org, only google.

Just like you don't use Iceland proxies to post..........

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/..._Daugherty.jpg

Old February 5th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

I don't where you all are getting this idea that I'm running an Iceland
proxies I don't even ****ing like Iceland let alone use a proxy from
there. try again dip****

Old February 5th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

corrections:
I don't know where you all are getting this idea that I'm running an